Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) (18133 Views)

See How : Eze Nwanyi Stormed The Hall [PHOTOS] / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
SovietBomber:

If that man had been a fulani man that behaved just like that Igbo man would your people have flogged him too?

Go ask Buhari what happened to dem Fulani in Ibadan before Buhari himself rushed to Ib to beg. Ask those at Oja odan, Ilaro to tell you how they killed Fulani, Yoruba people are civilized but very dangerous. You can see how they flog your Chief for being disrespectful. No killing but with nice long koboko cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Luckymay(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
kliq:
Yes and that's the "Deji of Akure" whipping him

cheesy
funny . . . . . .on a second thought its not funny at all
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

√√√√√√
Hausa/fulanis have been killing iboes like chicken in there abode since time memorial, the only reason Yoruba's have not started killing iboes in there land is that we are more civilised.
that useless eze will try that shi.t in the north and he will still be alive till this day?
mcheeew

Ab.oki people no get time at all. Na killing straight away, yeebhoes cant take it in there own land. I know what they did to ngige during there election cos he campaigned during one of there festival but they always like to disrespect others. They are naturally cursed.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by zuchyblink(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
all i can see is jealousy,insecurity and inability to compete with Igbos

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
The igbos are an endangered specie. In about twenty years time, the igbos would not exist again as a tribe
Pls I like your profile pix....I hope it runs in your family.... grin grin grin grin, dope smokers cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Ab.oki people no get time at all. Na killing straight away, yeebhoes cant take it in there own land. I know what they did to ngige during there election cos he campaigned during one of there festival but they always like to disrespect others. They are naturally cursed.

√√√√ why do you think they are called : the cursed tribe of Israel? cheesy they will tell you that other tribes of the earth hate them because they are the most progressive. grin from the Malaysians - Chinese - Japanese they hate them. grin after going to there respective countries to sell drugs. (that's there own definition of "we owns there economy). grin

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
zuchyblink:
all i can see is jealousy,insecurity and inability to compete with Igbos

grin cheesy keep consoling yourself my friend. cheesy
but the question is: why would you compete with the people you are better than in the first place?
upon all the bragging, SW produce 60% of Nigerians IGR! let's remove Lagos, mention one state in your enclave with higher IGR greater than Ogun/Oyo dominated by Yoruba's.

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

√√√√ why do you think they are called : the cursed tribe of Israel? cheesy they will tell you that other tribes of the earth hate them because they are the most progressive. grin from the Malaysians - Chinese - Japanese they hate them. grin after going to there respective countries to sell drugs. (that's there own definition of "we owns there economy). grin

Who wanna hate a gala selling kid, or a cocaine smuggling merchant, who have time to hate people that pack themselves in a single room and boast of being the owner of the house. No one take yeebhoe serious cos they are 5th class citizen and anyone can piss on them, they will only rant online or issue ultimatum. lolzzz

19 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
LMFAO!!!.... serves dem right.... #igbos out

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Who wanna hate a gala selling kid, or a cocaine smuggling merchant, who have time to hate people that pack themselves in a single room and boast of being the owner of the house. No one take yeebhoe serious cos they are 5th class citizen and anyone can piss on them, they will only rant online or issue ultimatum. lolzzz

I tire o
you need to see how they useless them here in the north, all because of there boastful nature with nothing to show for it.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by nd07(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
As big as Deji of Akure & all his ranting, his palace is this delapitated.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Out of all the five eastern states, the only state that's habitable for humans to live is Enugu! the rest are four caves is a small shyt hole

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by josnig1980(f): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
ALL OBA's In yoruba land NA EWU IGBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by nd07(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I tire o
you need to see how they useless them here in the north, all because of there boastful nature with nothing to sure for it.

poor rats that cannot develop their place, pointing against self empowered people. if not hate & jealousy, all these lazy tribes should be grateful 2 hv Ibos in their midst. any area rejected by ibos turns 2 uninhabitable desert. ask former governor of kano & he'll tell u more.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by mightyhaze: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
SovietBomber:

Was it a good thing to flog unarmed people that honoured your Oba's invitation?
u tryin 2 reason wit mentally challenged ppl? At dis age n time a group of bayin apes wit dia king pounces on harmless visitors,next dey jump on internet 2 showcase 2 d world how much of a beast dey r.dese r d beasts ubwant 2 reason wit? Looks like a waste of time. Am evn suprised dey didt kill and eat dem dere n den.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
nd07:

poor rats that cannot develop their place, pointing against self empowered people. if not hate & jealousy, all these lazy tribes should be grateful 2 hv Ibos in their midst. any area rejected by ibos turns 2 uninhabitable desert. ask former governor of kano & he'll tell u more.
shut up.......go and develop your states first.....we developed this we developed that ...your states are the ones rejecting you......there are more Igbos in Akure than entire South East #FACTnotOPINION

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by zuchyblink(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin cheesy keep consoling yourself my friend. cheesy
but the question is: why would you compete with the people you are better than in the first place?
upon all the bragging, SW produce 60% of Nigerians IGR! let's remove Lagos, mention one state in your enclave with higher IGR greater than Ogun/Oyo dominated by Yoruba's.
Enugu IGR is bigger than that of OGun and Oyo,according to punchng.
The last time i checked,90 percent of our foreign exchange comes from oil and gas which we have in abundance and which is what is sustaining Nigeria and not IGR

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2015
zuchyblink:
Enugu IGR is bigger than that of OGun and Oyo,according to punchng.
The last time i checked,90 percent of our foreign exchange comes from oil and gas which we have in abundance and which is what is sustaining Nigeria and not IGR
Ondo has more oil than entire south east #FACTnotOPINION

11 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Kassidy90(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
maybe dy neva hear about OPC reformed......any slight provocation now then we will know the diff betw host n guest

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by kliq(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:

funny
.on a second thought its not funny at all
Lol and why is it not funny? undecided
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by zuchyblink(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
Osundefender facts. There is oil in 5 south eastern states and Anambra has the largest gas deposit in West africa if not the whole Africa. Imo pproduces oil in over 8LGAs while Ondo produces in just one LGA. Stop deluding urself with those Osundefender facts. No wonder ur people cry when they hear Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by jaymichael(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
Januzaj ia enjoying himself right now
#FACTnotFICTION.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2015
zuchyblink:
Osundefender facts. There is oil in 5 south eastern states and Anambra has the largest gas deposit in West africa if not the whole Africa. Imo pproduces oil in over 8LGAs while Ondo produces in just one LGA. Stop deluding urself with those Osundefender facts. No wonder ur people cry when they hear Biafra.
The three oil-producing states outside the South-
South region with a total population of 10.1 million
got N280.6 billion within the period.
The states are Ondo N176.7 billion, Imo N57
billion and Abia N46.9 billion. http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/42532-derivation-oil-states-shared-n4-2tr-in-15-years
Ondo >>>>>>>all south eastern statesn..#FACTnotOPINION

14 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man.
the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.
i doubt it except i see brown roofs houses at the background

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by mightyhaze: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
Is that the 'eze ndi igbo' on that pix, or are my eyes deceiving me?
me tinks ur brain cud be deceivin u if u actually bliv ds silly pics

8 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by IGBOSON1: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

√√√√√√
Hausa/fulanis have been killing iboes like chicken in there abode since time memorial, the only reason Yoruba's have not started killing iboes in there land is that we are more civilised.
that useless eze will try that shi.t in the north and he will still be alive till this day?
mcheeew

^^^Trust me mate Hausa/Fulani are learners in the hate game in comparison to Yoruba of your ilk! The only reason you've not started killing Igbos in the South West is you don't have the balls to initiate such a move unilaterally without 'back-up' from other Nigerian ethnic groups! Coupled with the fact you don't want to cross that line that'll endanger your 'one Nigeria'!

Whatever exploits against Igbos during the uncivil war animals like you are proud of, you really think you would have stood a chance in hell if it was just you evil lot against Igbos......mano-a-mano (apologies to Mr Scaramanga)?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
The igbos are an endangered specie. In about twenty years time, the igbos would not exist again as a tribe

LOL, is this the pic of Eze after dem flog am?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by IGBOSON1: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:

^^^What of the entire Igboland? Don't limit the discussion just to the area delineated for the old East Central State by Gowon, Awo and other 'lovers' of Ndigbo in 1967! smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by akoraye(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
sensele$$ post from a usele$$ op!
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^What of the entire Igboland? Don't limit the discussion just to the area delineated for the old East Central State by Gowon, Awo and other 'lovers' of Ndigbo in 1967! smiley
Igbos have just 5 states.....sefini lapa......d fact there are Yorubas in kogi doesnt make it a Yoruba state

9 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
The nuisance was crying Home Home as usual
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by IGBOSON1: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
Igbos have just 5 states.....sefini lapa

^^^Ah.....but that's where you're wrong! Don't confuse what you wish or pray for with the actual reality on ground! Like i said earlier, the present 5 South East states were 'kindly' delineated for us by scheming hateful bigots who had an agenda of denying us access to the sea and denying us access to our God-given natural resources! smiley

Give me the kind of powers a military dictator would have had, enough funds, and sufficient hate and bile for the Yoruba, and i can guarantee you that i'll make Yorubaland landlocked and remove that oyel and gas resource you think you have in Ondo shocked....and i'll do this all within a 3 year time frame! wink

Hehehehehehehe grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

State By State Distribution Of Prison Facilities In Nigeria / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.