Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) (18103 Views)

See How : Eze Nwanyi Stormed The Hall [PHOTOS] / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
playahata:
see palace! SEE POVERTY! No wonder

poverty? grin
it seems understanding English is a difficult task for you people.
smh
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by QuotaSystem: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos will continue to eat the humble pie because they thrive on empty boasts while reality ALWAYS proves them wrong.

I almost believed that Ibos truly do not seek their survival anywhere in the SW apart from Lagos, apparently they are in every town, village, hamlet and community in Yorubaland living like 5th class citizens, just like in Hausaland grin

Yet they will tell you the very place they are running from is better than yours, and even create threads about it grin grin

The worst thing is that they are despised everywhere they go, from Kano to Akure to Indonesia and far away Viet Nam. Back home, they hate each other and cannot stand each others guts; an Anambra man will want to feel superior to an Ebonyi man, who is busy ostracising his Owerri neighbour because he was rumoured to be an Osu. It sucks to be Ibo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by kliq(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:

cos the man in dat pix looks malnutritioned, unless its a photoshop
cheesy that's not the real picture cheesy
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:
Is that the 'eze ndi igbo' on that pix, or are my eyes deceiving me?

Ofcourse, you see clearly. Who born dog.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
SovietBomber:

Was it a good thing to flog unarmed people that honoured your Oba's invitation?

Animals deserve a weeping to remind them of their lowly place. Better that way so that they won't fall out of line.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Luckymay(f): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
kliq:
cheesy that's not the real picture cheesy
o ka m si kwa
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
WETINUSABI:

Was it good for Igbos to claim Lagos is no mans land?

Since the elections, Yoruba people has been waiting for any opportunity to pounce on Igbo people especially considering the amount of venom spewed on radio biafra grin

This is small compared to what is coming.

I dare one igbo man to go on any Lagos street with a megaphone and shout "Lagos is no mans land" and let us see if his body won't be sent back
to his village in a wooden coffin.

grin

Igbo bastards are cowards. All of una remaining on nairaland go still chop flogging grin

You are our spokesman.
The idiots thought all the rubbish they spewed about Lagos concerned only yoruba in Lagos. They didn't know it reverbrated throughout Oduduwa lands and Oduduwa descendants are ONE body, soul and spirit.
Wounded tigers wait patiently to pounce on any erring animal.

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin I swear down, even nature isn't helping matter in there abode (no thanks to erosion).
I have never seen a scattered tribe as iboes.

Or a despicable tribe like Ibos.
They are a terrible lot.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
#FACTnotOPINION ........in about 20yrs Indonesia go don kill dem finish

FACT. With help from Malaysia, China and Thailand.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

FACT. With help from Malaysia, China and Thailand.

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by kliq(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Luckymay:

o ka m si kwa
?
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrRichy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

point of correction: Nigerian soldiers wanted eliminating all iboes from the face of the earth!
dalu
Noted
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man.
the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.

I am from Delta State and not an Igbo but I find your post not only stupid and useless but also worthless and void of any valid argument(s). How you come here with these statements and old photo I used to have in my phone 3 yrs ago on nairaland with the intention to spite, incite or to mock a tribe is fascinating and also thought-provoking. Kindly desist from hurting a tribe or making inflammatory remarks. It not only shows your hate against the tribe but your level of understanding. I hold the Yorubas in high regards, do not come online to destroy that image with all your rants.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
nd07:

poor rats that cannot develop their place, pointing against self empowered people. if not hate & jealousy, all these lazy tribes should be grateful 2 hv Ibos in their midst. any area rejected by ibos turns 2 uninhabitable desert. ask former governor of kano & he'll tell u more.

Clap for yourself, slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

You are our spokesman.
The idiots thought all the rubbish they spewed about Lagos concerned only yoruba in Lagos. They didn't know it reverbrated throughout Oduduwa lands and Oduduwa descendants are ONE body, soul and spirit.
Wounded tigers wait patiently to pounce on any erring animal.
You are wrong. I'm from Delta and you may classify my tribe as a descendant/part of Oduduwa but I do not share your school of thought concerning the Igbos. Do not come here and start calling drugs, if there is any tribe that brings disgrace to Nigeria as a country it is the Yorubas and Igbos. These two tribes involve themselves in Scams, Drugs and all manner of illegal schemes to take things from their victim. So, do not come here and paint only the Igbos as drug pushers when your tribe is a lot worse.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Trust me mate Hausa/Fulani are learners in the hate game in comparison to Yoruba of your ilk! The only reason you've not started killing Igbos in the South West is you don't have the balls to initiate such a move unilaterally without 'back-up' from other Nigerian ethnic groups! Coupled with the fact you don't want to cross that line that'll endanger your 'one Nigeria'!

Whatever exploits against Igbos during the uncivil war animals like you are proud of, you really think you
would have stood a chance in hell if it was just you evil lot against Igbos......mano-a-mano (apologies to Mr Scaramanga)?

Who gives a damn about the opinion of a midget ?.
You are steadily approaching your waterloo in the entire SW.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
zuchyblink:
all i can see is jealousy,insecurity and inability to compete with Igbos

What else can a brainless slowpoke see ?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Datazone:

You are wrong. I'm from Delta and you may classify my tribe as a descendant/part of Oduduwa but I do not share your school of thought concerning the Igbos. Do not come here and start calling drugs, if there is any tribe that brings disgrace to Nigeria as a country it is the Yorubas and Igbos. These two tribes involve themselves in Scams, Drugs and all manner of illegal schemes to take things from their victim. So, do not come here and paint only the Igbos as drug pushers when your tribe is a
lot worse.

Hey fella, did i say anything about drugs or scams ? Holy smoke. How could you connect attitudinal failings with a tribe laying claim to your ancestral land in this modern century ? If you like you may turn the other cheek when your legacy is being trampled upon but the REAL Yoruba will NOT do that.
Having said that, i know of a particular area if your delta state where virtually all males from there do nothing but internet scams. What about that ?
Much as i agree with you that some Yoruba guys get into illegal shortcut games there number are infinitestimally low compared with Ibos.
Look out for inter- and intra-state buses and take note of those that have taken crime to a ridiculous height by selling the gospel, the Word and prayers all in the name of sowing the seed.
Another is using photoshop of phantom people in medical distress to exploit people.
What do you say to that ?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=imhotep post=39007160][/quote]

You are wrong please.
How can that be the Deji ?
That is obviously one of the youths.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
OUK - Lagos is a no man's land.
APGA -Lagos is a portugeese colony.
Nnamdi Kanu with hateful vituperations directed against the SW
and the Hausa/Fulani.

These are unworthy leaders that learned nothing from Ojukwu's misadventure but prefer to lead their people on another suicidal mission.
We are watching.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Igbos will continue to eat the humble pie because they thrive on empty boasts while reality ALWAYS proves them wrong.

I almost believed that Ibos truly do not seek their survival anywhere in the SW apart from Lagos, apparently they are in every town, village, hamlet and community in Yorubaland living like 5th class citizens, just like in Hausaland grin

Yet they will tell you the very place they are running from is better than yours, and even create threads about it grin grin

The worst thing is that they are despised everywhere they go, from Kano to Akure to Indonesia and far away Viet Nam. Back home, they hate each other and cannot stand each others guts; an Anambra man will want to feel superior to an Ebonyi man, who is busy ostracising his Owerri neighbour because he was rumoured to be an Osu. It sucks to be Ibo.

Don't mind them, I know iboes too well (I.e iboes of Nigeria). they hate each other both home & abroad, but there children on nairaland tag it : COMPETITION! grin
why do you think they hate investing in there enclave?

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Hey fella, did i say anything about drugs or scams ? Holy smoke. How could you connect attitudinal failings with a tribe laying claim to your ancestral land in this modern century ? If you like you may turn the other cheek when your legacy is being trampled upon but the REAL Yoruba will NOT do that.
Having said that, i know of a particular area if your delta state where virtually all males from there do nothing but internet scams. What about that ?
Much as i agree with you that some Yoruba guys get into illegal shortcut games there number are infinitestimally low compared with Ibos.
Look out for inter- and intra-state buses and take note of those that have taken crime to a ridiculous height by selling the gospel, the Word and prayers all in the name of sowing the seed.
Another is using photoshop of phantom people in medical distress to exploit people.
What do you say to that ?
Look bros, I'm not a real yoruba. I don't want to be one either, what's the benefit? I already said I'm from Delta, do your research about Oduduwa's descendant in Delta and you will know my tribe. I strongly oppose your claim that the number of Igbos involve in internet scams is a lot higher than the Yorubas, that's a joke. Just yesterday on nairaland a Yoruba guy was apprehended for scamming $55,000, yet, here you are making baseless accusations. I understand that Pastors involve in fake preaching and extortion of which the Igbos will definitely take a large chunk giving the fact that they are the largest Christian tribe unlike the Yorubas - they are split almost evenly between Muslims and Christians. Furthermore, note that Yahoo Yahoo is practised in every state in Nigeria. Also, I still stand on my first point that talking of Fraudsters - the Yorubas and Igbos do it together, you can't just come here and say it's the Igbos who involve A GREAT DEAL in it, thats a lie and your spirit knows it. Did you know a Yoruba man in Lagos was caught by EFCC printing fake Dollars and Euros last week? I saw it on Nairaland and I can give you the link. You have no proof whatsoever other than just pure hatred for the Igbos. Please note that I am more related to Yorubas than Igbos but I have learnt to speak the truth and analyze situation critically rather than being bias.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by redsun(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Igbos capitalise on opportunities magazine like you are too daft to see in your so-called jungles. They bring out the best in you and instead appreciating,you become antagonistic and spiteful. They make it look so easy,but left in your own,it will never have happened.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by solotutu(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Reminder: this is how iboes run to yorubaland.
hehehe guy easy now. That jalopy will collapse before it reaches destination now
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
solotutu:
hehehe guy easy now. That jalopy will collapse before it reaches destination now

iboes don't care, if it will collapse as far they reach the promise land (SW) that flows with milk & honey. wink

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by solotutu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

iboes don't care, if it will collapse as far they reach the promise land (SW) that flows with milk & honey. wink
lol.
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
redsun:

Igbos capitalise on opportunities magazine like you are too daft to see in your so-called jungles. They bring out the best in you and instead appreciating,you become antagonistic and spiteful. They make it look so easy,but left in your own,it will never have happened.

Still the same old trash!
why can't they bring out the best in alaibo?
is SE a developed region? (not even in the second place). just keep consoling yourself.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Olamindam1: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Have you heard about the new facebook for youth corpers? icorpers.com is a social media platform aimed at enriching the purpose of NYSC in Nigeria and its a social media for ex-corpers, currently serving corpers and prospective corpers at large. It is a platform established to help re-connect with that person or group of persons that u met at the camp but lost contact after service. It is also a platform whereby corp members can create groups and relate with members in their platoons and other platoons. You can also get your views out to other corpers and discuss matters arising in your state of service and get relevant solutions. It is also a platform that helps create awareness of job vacancies in Companies...............and so much more. pls visit and sign up at www.icorpers.com
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by wytecat: 2:28am On Oct 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 2:37am On Oct 16, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2015
[s]
redsun:

[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth. You only bring out the best in baby factory, cocaine smuggling, kidnapping, rituals and armed robbery. Noise makers and 5th class citizen of Nigeria, shameless people without sense. You have known for your empty braggado, reason everyone piss on you cursed red mud wanderers. You do what you cant take in your own domain, shame on you ediots.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by wytecat: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2015
No oil in your region. Kogi won't allow you steal their oil.

You Ibos contribute less than you receive.
zuchyblink:
Enugu IGR is bigger than that of OGun and Oyo,according to punchng.
The last time i checked,90 percent of our foreign exchange comes from oil and gas which we have in abundance and which is what is sustaining Nigeria and not IGR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2016)! / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi / Bandits Kidnap Many Traders On Kaduna-Birnin Gwari Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.