Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) (18097 Views)

See How : Eze Nwanyi Stormed The Hall [PHOTOS] / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by wytecat: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Osun defender is still more credible than any newspaper you quoted. Every region of Nigeria has oil, just not in commercial quantity. Like you, the north has little oil too.

But the oil that's sustaining nigeria right now is from SS and Yoruba.

zuchyblink:
Osundefender facts. There is oil in 5 south eastern states and Anambra has the largest gas deposit in West africa if not the whole Africa. Imo pproduces oil in over 8LGAs while Ondo produces in just one LGA. Stop deluding urself with those Osundefender facts. No wonder ur people cry when they hear Biafra.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I know you have problem with English language. go back & read the topic again. mkpi
Taaahh comot here anuohia a!!
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Datazone:

Look bros, I'm not a real yoruba. I don't want to be one either, what's the benefit? I already said I'm from Delta, do your research about Oduduwa's descendant in Delta and you will know my tribe. I strongly oppose your claim that the number of Igbos involve in internet scams is a lot higher than the Yorubas, that's a joke. Just yesterday on nairaland a Yoruba guy was apprehended for scamming $55,000, yet, here you are making baseless accusations. I understand that Pastors involve in fake preaching and extortion of which the Igbos will definitely take a large chunk giving the fact that they are the largest Christian tribe unlike the Yorubas - they are split almost evenly between Muslims and Christians. Furthermore, note that Yahoo Yahoo is practised in every state in Nigeria. Also, I stil
l stand on my first point that talking of Fraudsters - the Yorubas and Igbos do it together, you can't just come here and say it's the Igbos who
involve A GREAT DEAL in it, thats a lie and your spirit knows it. Did you know a Yoruba man in Lagos was caught by EFCC printing fake Dollars and
Euros last week? I saw it on Nairaland and I can give you the link. You have no proof whatsoever other than just pure hatred for the Igbos. Please note that I am more related to Yorubas than Igbos but I have learnt to speak the truth and analyze situation critically rather than being bias.

Never mind. Something tells me the truth will soon find you out.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by jlinkd78(m): 3:52am On Oct 16, 2015
GstringAngela:
The igbos are an endangered specie. In about twenty years time, the igbos would not exist again as a tribe
true but now exist as an independent country

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by tubolancer(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2015
I do not see any industry develope by this people in Lagos, except shops and bringing their brothers and sisters to stay there, they do not employ the indigenous people. Moreover what they are selling in their shops they do not produce it, an average primary six pupil can be a sales person. These Ibo people sit in their shops all day, doing nothing, I cannot do that as a Yoruba man, sitting in a shop all day when my wife is at home. An average yoruba man build industries not something of five years or quick money like an Ibo man who is so selfish, hateful and boastful.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by driand(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2015
nd07:
As big as Deji of Akure & all his ranting, his palace is this delapitated.
that is not akure,

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by driand(m): 5:44am On Oct 16, 2015
januzaj:
shut up.......go and develop your states first.....we developed this we developed that ...your states are the ones rejecting you......there are more Igbos in Akure than entire South East #FACTnotOPINION
you've never left wer u wer born, so how would you know what the east looks like? The only state in the west that's more developed than imo, Anambra and enugu is Lagos, but you wouldn't know cuz u never been outside the west.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
No oil in your region. Kogi won't allow you steal their oil.

You Ibos contribute less than you receive.
Anambra has the biggest gas deposit in Nigeria. While talking about oil,don't include Igbos,just stick on SE. If you want to include Igbos,i will help to remind you that the biggest oil producing LGA in Rivers state(Oyigbo) is an Igboland,i don't want to mention Ogba,egbema,Ndoni,etche,asaba etc
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by januzaj(m): 7:00am On Oct 16, 2015
driand:
you've never left wer u wer born, so how would you know what the east looks like? The only state in the west that's more developed than imo, Anambra and enugu is Lagos, but you wouldn't know cuz u never been outside the west.
coming from ebuka that has never set his feet on any eastern state.....he was born and bred in south west... ........SW means everything to them

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by azzima(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Igbos......the MOST hated group of Africa. Sadly, it's self induced. When a group of people are NEVER taught to respect others then you will get hatred all over the place. No one likes these maggots.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by monimekaz(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2015
WETINUSABI:

Was it good for Igbos to claim Lagos is no mans land?

Since the elections, Yoruba people has been waiting for any opportunity to pounce on Igbo people especially considering the amount of venom spewed on radio biafra grin

This is small compared to what is coming.

I dare one igbo man to go on any Lagos street with a megaphone and shout "Lagos is no mans land" and let us see if his body won't be sent back to his village in a wooden coffin.

grin

Igbo bastards are cowards. All of una remaining on nairaland go still chop flogging grin
you just confirmed you are a bastard
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2015
The Eze-Ndigbo at deji of Akure palace. No crown...No beads...No disrespect....

Why the sudden hatred and lies against the Igbos. I was attacking the igbos previously thinking the eze ndigbo wore a crown, but he did not.

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Taaahh comot here anuohia a!!

Shhhhhhh. Ekenedvillage goat grin illiterate, common English sentence you can't understand. Nkita ara dika gi.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2015
opal4real:

Why the sudden hatred and lies against the Igbos. I was attacking the igbos previously thinking the eze ndigbo wore a crown, but he did not.

Didn't you read where they said he was stripped of his rubber crown & bead? grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2015
driand:

grin illiterate everywhere.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2015
opal4real:

Lmao. That was after he was stripped of his bead and crown. See as he gentle after being flogged with koboko. Buhahahahaha. Loudmouthed people.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lmao. That was after he was stripped of his bead and crown. See as he gentle after being flogged with koboko. Buhahahahaha. Loudmouthed people.

...and he is looking this calm and unruffled? That na big man flogging oh!!!
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Shhhhhhh. Ekenedvillage goat grin
illiterate, common English sentence you can't understand. Nkita ara dika gi.
Yourobber maggot!! you made jest of Ezendigbo as if you were there when they beat him and I also made jest of the oba the same way so, why are you pained?? Idiott with a rotten brain!!
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Aromas: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Reminder: this is how iboes run to yorubaland.
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
You mean those babies are from factories?
The downfall of Biafra
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by MrMbaM: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2015
opal4real:

...and he is looking this calm and unruffled? That na big man flogging oh!!!

Lolzzz
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by wytecat: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Everyone claims to have the largest whatever they feel like. But we all know where the oil in Nigeria is located, none is in anambra or wherever the hell you mentioned.

Ibos Do NOT have oil, what you have is propaganda and your imagination.

finniblinks:
Anambra has the biggest gas deposit in Nigeria. While talking about oil,don't include Igbos,just stick on SE. If you want to include Igbos,i will help to remind you that the biggest oil producing LGA in Rivers state(Oyigbo) is an Igboland,i don't want to mention Ogba,egbema,Ndoni,etche,asaba etc

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2015
wytecat:
Everyone claims to have the largest whatever they feel like. But we all know where the oil in Nigeria is located, none is in anambra or wherever the hell you mentioned.

Ibos Do NOT have oil, what you have is propaganda and your imagination.

keep deluding urself with hate for Igbos
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by wytecat: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
All you demented foools need to do is start loving yourselves more than you hate others.

We don't hate animals(Ibos.)

You are imbecilic irritants!
finniblinks:
keep deluding urself with hate for Igbos

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Yourobber maggot!! you made jest of Ezendigbo as if you were there when they beat him and I also made jest of the oba the same way so, why are you pained?? Idiott with a rotten brain!!

You are the fool here, my friend.
Your problem is English wink
In fact leave this thread now.
son of a village love peddler.
with the way you post, one will know that you are a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:

You are the fool here, my friend.
Your problem is English wink
In fact leave this thread now.
son of a village love peddler.
with the way you post, one will know that you are a nonentity.
You're a buffoon with a public toilet as a mother! If I were you, I will just hang myself in shame. Animal of no nationgrin grin
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're a buffoon with a public toilet as a mother! If I were you, I will just hang myself in shame. Animal of no nationgrin grin

I can see that you are following the footstep of your father. grin
Remember how your old senile father died?
after wasting his life playing lotto up & down. grin
NOTE: Am not responsible for your misfortunes, ask your witch mother. grin onye nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry

Sincerely, I feel for the man. the only people i know that they do flog are slaves.
lols
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I can see that you are following the footstep of your father. grin
Remember how your old senile father died?
after wasting his life playing lotto up & down. grin
NOTE: Am not responsible for your misfortunes, ask your witch mother. grin onye nzuzu.
You're nothing but a bastard animal shocked shocked
Remember how your useless father died miserably because he was a robber?
Am not responsible for the calamity that has befallen you and, that your public toilet of a mother and the Igbos are not responsible for that too. grin grin
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're nothing but a bastard animal shocked shocked
Remember how your useless father died miserably because he was a robber?
Am not responsible for the calamity that has befallen you and, that your public toilet of a mother and the Igbos are not responsible for that too. grin grin

grin cheesy ......Stale...
Did I hit a nerve? My Father is hale and hearty wink
Probably he's the one still preventing your father to commit suicide by paying him peanuts.
ekenedvillagegoat grin tell me another story, mentally deranged foool.
how's your slowpoke sister? cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:

grin cheesy ......Stale...
Did I hit a nerve? My Father is hale and hearty wink
Probably he's the one still preventing your father to commit suicide by paying him peanuts.
ekenedvillagegoat grin tell me another story, mentally deranged foool.
how's your slowpoke sister? cheesy
TRASH!!!
Your biological useless baboon of a father is dead. The man you have been fooling around with thinking he is your father is not rather, he is the idiott that helps in servicing that deranged tramp you have as a mother. You know your mother cannot stay without men that's why she's a public toilet anyway shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
TRASH!!!
You[s]r biological useless baboon of a father is dead. The man you have been fooling around with thinking he is your father is not rather, he is the idiott that helps in servicing that deranged tramp you have as a mother. You know your mother cannot stay without men that's why she's[/s] a public toilet anyway shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Ekenedvillagegoat can you stop quoting me? wink
Son of a village w.hore, you are frustrated already grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Ekenedvillagegoat can you stop quoting me? wink
Son of a village w.hore, you are frustrated already grin
Basttard son of a public toilet tramp!! you're in a mighty mess and I pity you shocked shocked shocked
Rotten animal!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army / Onnoghen: Court Gives Buhari, Acting CJN, Others 7 Days To Appear / Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.