Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady (2928 Views)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
I still dey wonder wetin dey vex the babe grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by herzern(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Guy..

I dey eat somethinq wey qet pepper nah..

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Speechless grinangrygrinangry
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blood of dbanj

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abeg you try jorh grin
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm here to watch everyone lie to the op over his c&p job.
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by libertyfather(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Haba, she suppose arrest you..why you no paint am?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Bubblewitch: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod1:
dah babe shud be proud u got the shape of her fore head, DAT my niggur is the real art wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
hahaha cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by ritababe(f): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:
dah babe shud be proud u got the shape of her fore head, DAT my niggur is the real art wink

SMH
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jesu cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:

u be correct guy grin cheesy

Bubblewitch:
dah hahaha cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Bubblewitch: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
ritababe:

SMH
y ma lady smiley
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Bubblewitch: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
dah hahaha cheesy
wink
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Bubblewitch: 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

u be correct guy grin cheesy
twuale cheesy cheesy cheesy u learn real fast my niggur grin
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:
twuale cheesy cheesy cheesy u learn real fast my niggur grin

Double TWALE..u sabi appreciate good thing cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Cholls(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
my brother hahaha Oloshi hahaha Oloshi......u don make me piss for floor inside toilet now.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by BBPIA(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod..

Baba for the girls
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Fadedjeans: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
libertyfather:
Haba, she suppose arrest you..why you no paint am?

cheesy op, come and finish your work.
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
BBPIA:
Jar.izod..

Baba for the girls

Na u ooo my Oga..RESPECK! cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod1:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba wetin do your main now?? cool
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod1:
grin grin walahi Jarizod you don craze finish. grin But but, me sef no see wetin dey make her vex oo.. Na her carbon copy you sketch na grin
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba wetin do your main now?? cool

Nothing oo my Oga..na mistake post..as in I no know say na my JARIZOD1 account I dey on before I post the thread

shey u get wetin I dey yarn sha grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
sylvalord:
grin grin walahi Jari.zod you don craze finish. grin But but, me sef no see wetin dey make her vex oo.. Na her carbon copy you sketch na grin

my brother.. some girls just like to dey vess anyhow untop small matter grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by BBPIA(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

Na u ooo my Oga..RESPECK! cheesy

Give me connect nah, e get one of ur babes I bn dey crush on, she's scarce these days
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

Nothing oo my Oga..na mistake post..as in I no know say na my JARIZOD1 account I dey on before I post the thread

shey u get wetin I dey yarn sha grin cheesy

cheesy grin

Yes now... That's why I told you to stop smoking that _shit now earlier now cool
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Abeg you try jorh grin

You fit pay for that? If I catch u ehn
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

my brother.. some girls just like to dey vess anyhow untop small matter grin cheesy
No mind the chic jaree.. Na insatiable Lisa she be grin
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Divay22(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin cry This gat me rolling on the floor.....OP abeg lemme o,
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
BBPIA:

Give me connect nah, e get one of ur babes I bn dey crush on, she's scarce these days

Me wey be holy person maybe na another Jarìzod be that oo cheesy

which babe be that boss?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Will Get 1000 Naira From Me / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA / Check Out What I Saw In My Village During This Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.