Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (67847 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by jornie(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2015
ZYZZA:
I blame buhari for not banning burantashi see what it has done

Buhari why

no vex ooo but...

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Bayelsa too like lamba. Even if it will cost them their life
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by dmola(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
RIP good bricklayer u died in active service to womanity

lmaooo weyrey
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Ozid(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
This is pathetic. I think d issue of marriage infidelity amongst women is mindboggling. But come to think of it y will a man kill another man because of a woman....
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by kingjoo: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
apholaryn:
women women women women women women women
women women women women women women women women women women women women women women
women women women women women women women women women women women women women women

Some tho#

Your own strong o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by UndespicableMe(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
Denomic

U invented this?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
when you married, a plumber will dealt with your wife and your first son will not be from you but that of the plumber angry

NAIJA WOMEN AND CHEAT!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2015
Na every corner people dey lash ? human beings don turn dog?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2015
sandrajazmin:
quote author=Sunnycliff post=39003262]Never push a man to the walls, Everyman has a lying beast in him. Killing because of sex when you can let go... Too wrongs don't make a right

you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

Jst 1 adice bro n sis....
Put ursef in his shoes! Its nt easy seein a love text in ur spouse' phone nt 2 talk of havin sex in a FARM!
C'mon lets be realistic here

So who should be killed, the man who followed a woman to the farm or the married woman who knew she is married, but couldnt say no and opened her legs for another man? Abi na rape?

Any day men learn to treat women like humans with choices, then their lives will improve!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Damfostopper(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2015
How can u kill ur follow male cos of sex...wen u knw hoes aint loyal....he shud av dealt wit d biitch he calls wife...sum women...a mistake of creature since 18bc
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Emma60Ayoola(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the bricklayer a YORUBA man?
No...priye no be yoruba..BTW,Why do you ask?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by SirNetwork(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Sex, hmmmm, a very powerful force if not controlled can do the unthinkable.

Meanwhile, for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
No Case to answer. With a good lawywr, the killer will walk free.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by bellville: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2015
SUPOL:
No case, he is discharged n acquitted. Act of provocation.
In law, provocation is not a complete defence. If the defence of provocation succeeds, he would go to jail.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by IceDude(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Cant sleep with anoda man's wife, tufiakwa!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by G8Arthur(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Utchgirl:

To behold d sight is emotionally painful bt d man shldnt hv taken d laws in2 his hands.

Alert shoot the two legs so dat he will have to crawl if he will ever visit another woman in another farm again. But not kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by godoluwa(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the bricklayer a YORUBA man?
YOU ARE MAD
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Babomiskid: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
NO PICTURE ME NO BELIEVE
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by GregorAnandez(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
As much as I'd wanna Feel for The Dead, I'd say to an extent He got punished too quick...RIP
NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR LIVES, HOW WE PLAN ON CAPITALISING THE MUCH PUBLICISE CHANGE TO OUR FINANCIAL BENEFITS...
Hello Guys! Have Got great News You've All Been Waiting For. Yeah! After So Much Struggles, Trials And Errors, Believe&Doubt, Passion&Reasoning, I Finally Found the Missing Key To Unlocking Financial Prison...
READ CAREFULLY!!!
Make money into your Local Bank Account and Turn #3,800 ($18) to #200,000 ($1000) in 4-6weeks using what you have. INVITE JUST 4 PEOPLE UNDER YOU.
FOUR CORNERS ALLIANCE GROUP IS REAL...NO SELLING! JUST INVITE FOUR FRIENDS & You can earn over 200,000naira in 4-6weeks!
1. Join Four Corners Alliance Group for only a one-time payment of $18 (3,900naira)...
2. Invite FOUR people.
3. Tell them to invite FOUR people and also Help them in getting four FOUR people
4. They repeat the process 6 times
5. You Earn over 500,000naira or more in 3months.
You are one step away from your FINANCIAL FREEDOM. TAKE A STEP NOW,YOU ONLY NEED TO REGISTER AND INVITE JUST FOUR PEOPLE.
For more Info, comment below and I will contact you
Or 09095346854 (WhatsApp)
Or email me @hidden15treasure@gmail.com
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by KAYD007(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
With the Help of a good lai mohammed, the man should be able to go scot free if claim the man was raping his wife and she attesting to it.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by HirstMOG(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

I guess you just described yourself.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by obstead200(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
I love ur profile picture.
were u taking a selfie in the toilet?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by freshcvvs: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Warlord3000:
Gosh.

Went the same way he came into this world cheesy

Pu'ssy brought him come here ..... Pu'ssy took him away wink

Fair enough cheesy

Wrong sir, a bullet took him away not the pussyy!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by atoleybaba(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
He will be charged for manslaughter and not murder that is d good news for him
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

I think you are among those unfaithful whores.Shm on you.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by HURUCHI(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by deadZONE: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

This is the kinda of gist APC people like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video) / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.