Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife (67837 Views)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Bhella5(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:

you joined NL on my birthday.cheesy
WOW! Oluwa seem to be involved. Thats a sign and its a good one right?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Proffdada: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
He laid a wrong foundation undecided
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by fortune1968: 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandrajazmin:
quote author=Sunnycliff post=39003262]Never push a man to the walls, Everyman has a lying beast in him. Killing because of sex when you can let go... Too wrongs don't make a right

you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

Jst 1 adice bro n sis....
Put ursef in his shoes! Its nt easy seein a love text in ur spouse' phone nt 2 talk of havin sex in a FARM!
C'mon lets be realistic here
but think of the trouble d killer has put himself now . does it worth it ? he would be charged for murder or manslaughter ! why not divorce d LovePeddler ?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ebosed: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you killed somebody because you caught him having sex with your wife?I wonder how some men reason

Died in Active Service to Womanly? Food for thought!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Arakonedo(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
RIP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ebosed: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
fortune1968:
but think of the trouble d killer has put himself now . does it worth it ? he would be charged for murder or manslaughter ! why not divorce d LovePeddler ?

Guys stop complaining. All your wives are doing same. The difference was they were caught. She would have gone back home and Slept with her husband like nothing happened. Choi! Women.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by DrGud: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Warlord3000:
Gosh.

Went the same way he came into this world cheesy

Pu'ssy brought him come here ..... Pu'ssy took him away wink

Fair enough cheesy

RIP..... REST IN PU'SSY
guy u make sense oh. RIP to d death

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sabi99(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
Michellla:
Denomic
demonic instead. How r u
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by sabi99(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is to show us that a 5minutes sin can bring about a longterm suffering in hell fire............... Both d killing and sex in d farm were all devils handiwork, buh the sniper should av forgiven d man, killing him is not d best idea. After seeing what women, especially peoples wives did to king solomon,king david,Sampson d strongest,...people still don't want 2 learn. May Gods grace shield and protect us against the spirit of fornication and adultery.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Trustworthiness: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

That is why we must be realistic in our reasoning . And that is why fornicating and adultery have been forbidden by God. Human are created with jealousy in built in us. We all have to watch our actions and the impact of our actions on others. We all react differently to issues.

This is not to justify the action of the husband that kill the bricklayer, but the truth is we are all beings with jealousy in built in us.

So, let's us all think of the consequences of our actions before taken it.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Obascoetubi: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
let me come & have sex with u & see how painful is it, in ur husband's heart
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by melomelo: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Local gun na fire. The hunter KIll man KIss woman. Inequality judgement.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
See as i rush click to see the bastard... disappointed.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pathetic.....the love of konji smiley
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
some men reason like men.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by bellville: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
SUPOL:

On a second thought, the man is not a hunter, so where did he get d gun? This is where mens rea n actus reus comes to play. What do u think my lord?
Well, if he can prove that he combines farming with hunting (some rural dwellers do), his defence of provocation may succeed. In that case, the prosecution may find itvhard establishing mens rea for murder. What do you think?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Edusouls(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
you re the maniac that i wonder how u reason..heartless cheat, when u marry open ur legs for another man,when ur husband sees you, maybe he will clap for you...u re a very foolish woman..
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
These whores ain't loyal mehn!

South south women!!1 I hail. cheesy
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Truckpusher(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
It is called crime of passion and he might likely walk free.

Moral story is: keep your puccy to your man and if you must play away seek for a divorce and for the men, women are too many without a man in their life - Get yourself one and stop fighting over a commodity that is surplus to demand.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nature8(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

Why would he sleep with another man's wife? He would've look for a LovePeddler than sleeping with another man's wife.. I have no pity for him.. He got what he deserve..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Michellla(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Great Thanks smiley
Bhella5:
sabi99:
demonic instead. How r u
Bhella5:
Lol If You Say So tongue
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by charsola: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:

Leviticus 20:10

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by 123papas(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why should the farmer use bricks to fence his farm? In American movies, they use wire fence. Now a man is dead, Nigeria sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
holyokoto:

According to Nigerian judicial act, If the bricklayer was killed within a stone throw, the killer is free of all charges because it will be assumed He acted under a psychic state

Really
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
zik4ever:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/man-kills-bricklayer-for-sleeping-with-his-wife/115102.html

Excellent, I love this. Instant karma.

If I am in his jury then I'll vote not guilty due to temporary insanity as long as it's normal for him to carry his rifle about.

The dead bricklayer should be proud, he died while serving the greater good of philanderers and took one for the team.

Good stuff grin

#Poverty

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Moana(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
abeg ordinary sex o embarassed
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
We had a similar case here, husband walked in and caught wife and man having sex. Wife screamed that she was being robbed and raped, husband shot the man dead - bravo.

Police investigated and found it wasn't robbery and rape as they were having a long term affair.

Husband got off and wife was charged with accessory to murder I think.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by Bimbomartins(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=Michellla post=39003264]Denomic[
/quote]
Ehen wetin happen, y u dey call my sentor name "dino" lols. In oda news gal u pretty gan, watsup?
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by OkekeChristian(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Woman goes to harvest cassava; man brings cassava along.

Man shoots other man for poisoning wife with cassava.
End of story.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by missyadorable(f): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
ginawest:
Before nko? Men are weaklings @ heart.They phuck other ladies and their wives swallow it but when someone else phucks their wives,they go haywire.The woman is even lucky to be alive.
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by ewizard1: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Did he rape her?
Was the woman sleeping when he was doing it?

I would kill them both instead!
Re: Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife by felixix(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Warlord3000:
Gosh.

Went the same way he came into this world cheesy

Pu'ssy brought him come here ..... Pu'ssy took him away wink

Fair enough cheesy

RIP..... REST IN PU'SSY
U try

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Wearing A Wig In Edo Gunned Down By Security Operatives (Graphic) / Trailer Loaded With Goats And Other Livestock Looted By Hoodlums (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.