Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (45944 Views)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by sleeky8(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
What this story doesn't reveal is that Helena is as ugly as Bleep, boobless and assless so Tayo lost both ways

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

hehehehehehe....roflmao....guy u've made my day..u go born triplet
...... Lol. Amen o............. I realy want am!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol. lovely story.

JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Missmossy(f): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahaha grin

Serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by emitheo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
hahahahahahaha...... this is so messed up...
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by kelvyn7: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
babywhite:
grin
which kain baby WHITE. And u black pass me tongue
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by kelvyn7: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Swissheart:
grin....thief
who no like better tin?
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by angieberry(f): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
\ /
(..)
( Y )
I
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by francotunsco: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol, Tayo e don red for u be dat o, especially if you are a Primary school teacher and Sister Helena works in the church with no salary.

O boy, u mean ooo...
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Princejboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lolz laugh won kill me ooooo see as nairaland make people dey think say i don kolo.
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Niyinficient(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
All the ladies saying 'serves him right' 'serves him right' like say ur own form of gold digging is not worse dan dat!....u guys don't even gold dig again, gold is too far biko, u guys now bronze-dig, copper-dig and very soon, wood-dig!

Kudos to all those ladies out there who work for their money, who won't depend on any man to survive!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Macgreat(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
He saw alert... 3weeks later marriage.
even if the lady was that loaded, shouldn't he at least know what she's into.

#WhoNoLikeBetterThing but this dude though.
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by franklin000(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
bad market
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by iswallker(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Swissheart:
grin....thief

Ure sweet... grin
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Swissheart(f): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
petkoffDrake:

thief and golddigger.... which is better?
....none
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
All join...na God win na...oju kokoro

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol, Tayo e don red for u be dat o, especially if you are a Primary school teacher and Sister Helena works in the church with no salary.
hahahaha hehehe. Tayo eye don red o. The sister de work full time for church o and no salary cos she is working for the Lord. And tayo na brick layer lol
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Yeansheritage: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by bummyla(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
good for him! Ewu kambia! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by babywhite(f): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
kelvyn7:

which kain baby WHITE. And u black pass me tongue
Are u worried? why not take whitebaby if it will make u feel better
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by SirDavico(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy ;DLOLZ :DLOLZ serves him right
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by willian10: 4:59am On Oct 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Do u think this story is real? To me it's just a joke, cos the guy would have known his partners worth, check out the car she's using, her house etc before deciding to marry, a bank alert can't deceive a guy
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Applaner: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2015
so guy also marry for money!!!!!!

DAT is interesting
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Godsonkemz(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2015
It baffles me that some people still after taking marriage oath enter into a lifetime union with ulterior and sinister motives other than for love and respect they share for each other. I see them as fake a** gold diggers.
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by victoriokelvin(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Love of money chai! Nice story
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by kelvyn7: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
babywhite:
Are u worried? why not take whitebaby if it will make u feel better
U try sha cheesy
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Collinsiweadi(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Take was only taking his chances... If fee survive d shock jst imagine what d marriage will be like.
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Collinsiweadi(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2015
Tayo was only taking his chances... If fee survive d shock jst imagine what d marriage will be like... Tayo Bleep up. As a sharp guy would hav demand for part of d money before marriage .
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by Matthew4sure(m): 8:13am On Oct 16, 2015
I love the story please give part two.
Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by guyXander(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by guyXander(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Moral lesson

Re: Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money by olayinkaj2(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Tayo in trouble! gold/diamond digger......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.