Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Help O!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help O!!!!!! (556 Views)

Help O Am Just 26 But Am Already Growing White Hair / Help O, My Back Is Bending, What Can I Do? / Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help O!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dear TOLD Readers (The Only Love Doctor's Readers), You never may know who he/she will be in life, so let for the sake of love and bridges be nice to those we meet in life. Grace is reading a different meaning now because of her dids. Remember whatever story you read on this blog are True Life Stories. from our counselling Sessions with hundreds of people weekly, via One on One, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email etc. so we hear and see these stories. The only thing we change is the person's real name and address. Continue to read her confused story.
My name is Grace, am 31 years old, from Delta State, presenting resides in Lagos State, I work with Lagos state Government and earning good. But presently my issue is beyond me. Am confused about the whole issue.

Years back while in secondary school, I met a guy who pestered the living day out of me. He wanted to date me then, but being a very poor guy, I mean very very poor that he couldn't afford a footwear to school. His school uniform was an eye saw, he couldn't even afford most of the text books. He lost his dad at a very tender age and so his mum did everything possible to see him through school. He did all manner of odd jobs to support his family. He was the first son in a family of 3 and the oldest in our class then. He was very intelligent to an extreme. You will find him reading everywhere at odd hours. That wasn't my kind of guy then, I wanted a rich and sweet looking guy for a boyfriend not someone who couldn't afford garri to drink.

He didn't give up asking me out and insisted He will marry me one day. It was a big laugh on my side. For what nah, my friends mocked me at all times calling me Efe's wife. Then we finished secondary school, He couldn't further immediately as I did gain admission after a year. He was home for 3 years working and saving for his university education. I was in my final year when he finally gained admission through a scholarship program in the state. He kept asking me out. I kept turning him down, He wasn't my taste, my class nor my type. He was poor and I was from a rich home, with all the good things.

To cut the long story short, I met Efe 2 years ago and he wasn't the Efe I knew back then. He was sweet, handsome and very well to do. He said immediately after University, he went for his master in the Uk and he was offered a mouth watering job as a consultant in 3 different companies. Which he's presently working with as a consultant in Architectural Engineering (I had no idea he was studying that in school). 

1st October 2015 being my birthday he asked me to marry him. Am so not conformable with his proposal, am confused and sad because this is a guy I insulted, poured water on each time he came to my house, embarrassed him on the road, in school, church, anywhere I saw him in short, I hated him. Seeing him for the first time again after I left the university I felt in love with him instantly without knowing who he was presenting.

I don't know what to do right now, am confused he said he will wait for a YES or NO and then move on. He was the one who introduced Whispers to me a 8 months ago. Saying he wanted to listen before he telling me anything he had to share with. (that was the marriage proposal)  I need help. Do I say Yes to him and will he pay me back or I should just forgot about marrying him for the terrible things I did to him. He has helped me in all areas and he promised we can only have sex after marriage.

http://www.theonlylovedoctor.com/2015/10/is-this-for-real-or-its-payback.html?m=1

Mods::::
Re: Help O!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
True love never dies...... But Grace, you are one lucky b*tch. At 31, you are not yet married after all your brag and he still came back to ask you to marry him? You are one h*ll of a lucky b*tch gal! This happens one in a million.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For This Demon Called Feelings To Go.? / No Woman, No Pain... / When U Say BVN Means Buhari Verification Number. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.