Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

No Woman, No Pain... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman, No Pain... (556 Views)

12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman, No Pain... by marvelck: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Forget about the sex and companionship talk, the pain most girls bring into a relationship is enough to give one sorrow, tears and blood. it's better and advisable for a guy to just stay on his own until when he is ready to get married, rather than indulge in a relationship/crave to have a woman in his life. cos no woman, no pain. girls of nowadays aint loyal nor honest.

1 Like

Re: No Woman, No Pain... by falconey(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2015
hmmm good advise.
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Lmao
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by vizkiz: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2015
amen brother! angry
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by kadas01(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2015
True talk!

They're not loyal at all!
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by czarr(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
WORD!!
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by 14teenK: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2015
CRY OF A VIRGIN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2015
I'd like to know the girl that made you like dis....some girls wicked sha
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2015
marvelck:
Forget about the sex and companionship talk, the pain most girls bring into a relationship is enough to give one sorrow, tears and blood. it's better and advisable for a guy to just stay on his own until when he is ready to get married, rather than indulge in a relationship/crave to have a woman in his life. cos no woman, no pain. girls of nowadays aint loyal nor honest.

You know some things said now may come back to bite you in the yansh..

You expect loyalty n faithfulness from a woman yet your busy phucking the girl next door.

Ohh am I stereotyping here? Tough! angry sometimes you so called men need to take a look in the mirror and realize your the reason for your own misfortune.

No one told you to go date that SL.uT that sleeps around the block, no one told you to carry on putting effort on a girl that you knew deep down was only using you for money.

We all have a brain n make choices daily, you think your the only one that been through bad bullsh'it relationships? Grow a spine! angry

Don't come here n generalize all women as classless unloyal ho.es based on your personal experiences, coz A) It's degrading to my sex and B) you don't know sh.it about how I hold it down for my man angry
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by damilareoye: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2015
on the contrary, you still need them.
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by eyeon(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
marvelck:
mess THAT MAN THAT SAYS OR AGREES THAT ALL WOMEN ARE WHOLLY THE SAME; WHEN HE KNOWS NOT %7 OF THEM WORLDWIDE... AND THE THE OTHER WAY ROUND TOO.
Speak for yourself... There are people; men who know not what heartbreak(s) from a woman is for decades of their lives. And I'm not one of them. Just speak for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Woman, No Pain... by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Someone just got broken hearted
Re: No Woman, No Pain... by missKiffy(f): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2015
So the lady you will marry will fall from heaven right

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When U Say BVN Means Buhari Verification Number. (picture) / My Girlfriend's Obstacles / Read Story: A Second Chance - Chapter Five

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.