Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! (1063 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / The Worst Case Of A Friendzone (picture) / How Can One Upgrades From Being In A Friendzone To Being A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by unbeat007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
I get "Friendzoned" by Virtually girl I meet. what do I do?

I have been in this situation for a while now and I think its right time to speak up.
Am this kind of guy that likes takings things easy. By this, I mean getting close to any girl I like by first becoming her friend but before I know it, I will start hearing stuffs like "you are like a brother to me" "My brother this my brother that" WTF!
And at the end of it all I wouldn't even know how to make my intention known the same person that takes me as her brother or a Very good friend! I feel like I will betray the trust.

This situation is sickening!
Are they doing this deliberately?
Am I being too good to them?
WHAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE?
WHAT DO I DO?

Am not the only one in this damned situation. so might be speaking for so many right here and out there wink
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
We've lost another comrade to the friendzone.
#feelsbadman

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by snezBaba: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ehya......pls wat do you want us to do now ?!
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its wisdom to brother zone a nigga dan be his side chick
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by obiorathesubtle: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin grin take different approach..

Na rape sure pass now o
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by Emac34: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin grin take different approach..

Na rape sure pass now o
Nah kirikiri end zone be dat ogrin
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by jonath0012(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Op...na waa ooo! So, guys are still being friendzoned with the wealth of info everywhere now.. Now listen
Anytime you meet a new girl, please don't get too close to her at first, it is dangerous! I'm not saying you should not be her friend, just don't get too close to her.
Be nice, but don't be too nice and most importantly act crazy around her once in a while..flirt with her, touch her, but do it unconsciously.

Lastly, never ever be too nice to a girl you intend to date. It is to your own disadvantage. Tease her instead, and wait to see what follows.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by obiorathesubtle: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Emac34:

Nah kirikiri end zone be dat ogrin
grin grin grin atleast no be friend zone
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by Emac34: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin grin atleast no be friend zone
baddestgrin
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by AlienStar: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's best u make ur intentions known at early stage, if she's ok with that u carry on if she is nt..... (U knw d rest)
Re: Am I A Friendzone Material? Please Help O! by olatunjithomas(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
AlienStar:
It's best u make ur intentions known at early stage, if she's ok with that u carry on if she is nt..... (U knw d rest)

hi ma, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing
I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you my lady

with due respect ma, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks my lady, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my lady

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Girls Vs Women / Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? / See How Women Were Being Check By Security In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.