Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns (1019 Views)

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by naijapropa: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
[size=15pt]Threat to secede by the South West will not be taken lightly, North East Solidarity Forum warns[/size]

...Would Yoruba elders have threatened to secede if Falae’s kidnappers were Igbo?

A group known as North East Solidarity Forum condemned the recent secession threat made by some Yoruba groups, describing it as a treasonable felony.

Listing the groups as the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE), the Yoruba Unity Forum (YUF), the Oodua Foundation, Afenifere, the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), the Coalition of Yoruba Autonomy (COYA), the Oodua Democratic Coalition (ODC), the Ominira Yoruba Apapo, and the Agbekoya Organization, the Forum said that the statement was an utter reckless...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/threat-to-secede-by-the-south-west-will-not-be-taken-lightly-north-east-solidarity-forum-warns/

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by thebestonearth(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
op is that the best you can think About?

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by myqel(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thunder fire Lord F. Lugard in his burial ground for amalgamating North and South angry

3 Likes

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by pet4ril(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na wa oooo am really short of words angry angry angry
Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by cjrane: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Me, I have finally bought land and built house in Abuja. So Yoruba should stop dat nonsense they are saying.even Falae knows he has houses in Abuja. So he won't support those church rat Yoruba leaders nonsense.
Who will pay me for my nice mansion on Abuja? grin

1 Like

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by brize(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lord lugard caused it all

1 Like

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
thebestonearth:
op is that the best you can think About?
I wonder o. Those idiots
Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by Kponkwem(m): 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mmhh The masters have spoken.... But for how long do we need threats to hold the country's unity together. i thought it should be by the will of the citizens determined through free, democratic process...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
The highest they could do is just to add more fuel to the little faya

Besides how many people remain for the Northeast or are the Northwest using the Northeast as shield.

1 Like

Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by mightyhaze: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
But
Re: Threat To Secede By The South West Will Not Be Taken Lightly, NESF Warns by wytecat: 2:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Fake news!

Fake and hungry blogger!

(1) (Reply)

Abia Pays All Workers’ Outstanding Salaries / Exposed: Buhari In Dangerous Moves To Take Over 3 Niger-delta Oil Rich States / Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.