Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye (6529 Views)

Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye by tonychristopher: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
400billionman:
It took me 3 years of pains and losses to understand the rudiments of transport business. It took me indepth thinking and practice to understand real estate. Agriculture takes a long learning process of seasons and practices.

What i expect to see as comments on this thread is lacking. Rather, its Igbo this, Yoruba that. Nigerian youths are generally lazy, not of the strenght but of mental capacity.

No wonder this lack of perseverance makes us give up so easily in the face of difficulty. Success delayed is not success denied.

God will bless you

They think that Igbo boy that understudy his master for is stupid

They think that Igbo girl that came from a business family that was born into it won't be business minded

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye by homosapien(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=39081475][/quote]
Which yoruba youth are you implying?
Re: OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye by izzyu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
tobimillar:
BUT talking about education, I dont know the yardstick you are using but the yoruba's are still ahead.

you are a big liar.
Re: OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye by IkpuMmadu: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
tubolancer:
No yoruba man can write this thrash, are my jealous of the Ibo man living in my father' house or what? What did an average ibo man possess that I do not have? What are they dominating? Rubbish write up by an Ibo monster.
In your father's house
Hear yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How did Former Treasurer Of Mobil and Drug Trafficker Tinubu Acquire His Wealth? / Why We Must Support Biafra / Federal Ministries, Agencies Owe N93bn Electricity Bills – ANED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.