Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (16897 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / What You Should Know About Virgin Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by dutty(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2008
na today, ?
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by PRYNXLEX(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2008
WELL I AM ONE TOO. AND NOT ON THE YOUNG SIDE TOO. I USED TO FEEL PRESTIGIOUS WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THAT I WAS A 'V' BUT NOW ITS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THE ODD ONE OUT AMONG MY PEERS. BUT, CANT WAIT TO GET THE VEIL OFF
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2008
honestly we women can be silly

you want a professional in bed but you dont want a cheat
were did he then hone his skills before he met you
wouldnt you rather 'his practice makes perfect skills' were with you than a dozen other predecessors

Being a virgin and being masculine is no big deal
The mind is the most important tool for sex anyway
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by jpphilips(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2008
A man is born born with a whole lot of seeds
he starts throwing @ puberty in the name of
WET DREAMS
he throws @ adolesence in the name of
MASTURBATION
he has always had erections from the uterus

so tell me? re they really virgins or re they
weaklings that fail to face their basic social responsibility?
or is there s*x where a man dont come
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by hadiza30(f): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2008
They turn me off embarassed
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by babalolas(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2008
if i guy is virgin at the age of 18 above it means that he is only afraid of sex.

he is supid
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by veecrown: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2008
i notice in amazement these days that girls don't wear pants if they are puting on jeans. does anybody have a clue?
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by amyg(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2008
how do you prove a guys virginity?While ladies claim to be virgins,Guys claim to be professors in bedmatics. EVER SEEN A GUY ADMIT TO NAIVETY?I would not lead any man to temptation by drawing the first blood,jeeeeeeeeeeez,i would feel guilty all my life
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by dreeldee: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2008
veecrown:

i notice in amazement these days that girls don't wear pants if they are puting on jeans. does anybody have a clue?

u dey wear boxers and wetin concern you by the way is that part of the topic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by walemania(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2008
But my g/f left me cos i was a virgin so am hoping to break it up, BELIEVE ME.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2008
I fantasize about virgin boys. Being virgin has nothing to do with being dumb. If it's his choice and not a lack of opportunity then fine!
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Mesmerize(f): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2008
uhm. . !

@post
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by albridge(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
well what i don't understand is how u can tell that a man is a virgin for sure. they don't have a hymen to break like women so what is the evidence that a guy is a virgin?
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by topup: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2008
My only advice is to just be yourself. I know, I know it seems annoying to hear it again, but what is worse is a guy trying to speed up things, by acting like a gangsta or baller or hard dude when to be honest, he's a caring and loving guy.

I really appreciate honesty and nobody likes to be deceived. I don't think all virgins are shy, I know a lot of virgin guys (through church) and some of them are extremely flirty and are very very up to date, with the know hows of sex.

I don't think I can tolerate someone who is ignorant, however, inexperienced means nothing to me, because that's how everybody started, even with something as simple as kissing.

I believe if you want to start talking to girls, maybe start online, then gradually expand to girls you work with or see.

Getting a job has been proven to improve confidence, it's that whole '10 seconds to make an impression thing' and you don't have to necessary see that customer again, so you can be yourself. A job in retail is good for confidence, one in a electronics shop as an assisstant is good. One where you are allowed to actually have conversation with the customer.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by topup: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2008
Also, something about virgin guys is very desirable, the ones who have pure will power and determination, coupled with an awesome libido. They DO exist, but as time continues peer pressure attacks them sad
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
salsera:

you want a professional in bed but you don't want a cheat
wouldnt you rather 'his practice makes perfect skills' were with you than a dozen other predecessors

Tell them! One, you don't have to be masculine through having sex and two, virgin men are good because they will not always compare you to some other lay that they previously had.

1 Like

Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by H2O2: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2009
salsera:

you want a professional in bed but you dont want a cheat

My sister thank you for sizing up the hypocritical women grin
Some women are hypocrites, no doubt.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Gabry(f): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2009
@topic

Virgin guys? Hmmm . . . I dont know. . . undecided
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by topup: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2009
(Check my post above tongue)

I think I know a guy like this (but hope he forgives me if I'm utterly wrong about this). He went to an all boys high school all the way until he came to university 3 years ago.

He's a good boy, so he never wanted to disobey or go to the extremes his classmates were going to to try and have sexual encounters with girls.

I think it's cool, but right now, I think it's his shyness that's really the deciding factor. I think a virgin guy is only attractive to me if he has a strong reason why he is abstaining, and it can't just be because he hasn't had the opportunity, because that says little about his character, but it could hint at some weakness.

Being shy is not a weakness, but it certainly is if a person lets that get in the way of what they want to obtain in life.

He's so friendly, but at the moment I'm struggling to grasp his personality, he seems a little reserved, and finds me extremely interesting to speak to, but I don't know if it's because I'm a nice girl who's great at holding conversation or because he likes me - that's where the problem can come in. Shy or nervous guys aren't so clear on their signals, because they are always that bit more reserved, but that doesn't mean that they are any less of a guy smiley.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by H2O2: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2009
Mother be wowed. Did my post exhume topup from the grave of absence.

@ how cute topup, you found a new love.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by raybahny(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2009
well there is no big deal o aint 1 chicks wey get problem wiv dudes wey dne pusa like me well suck my dickson lol well bn a virgin was good but 4 aw long lol , and i feel women love experienced men no virgin boys dat dnt knw aw to pound simple inexperienced in all aspect
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by topup: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2009
H2O2:

Mother be wowed.  Did my post exhume topup from the grave of absence.
What a strong metaphor you have going on there. *Gulp*

@ how cute topup, you found a new love.  nope tongue
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by H2O2: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2009
Good! topup if any other man steals you from me, i will vex o  angry

@post

Inexperience is a lack of experience that will eventually be gained over time with experience lol.
Ki ni big deal.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2009
Well even if i've had sex a lot of times i'm still a soft virgin~
as long as its my first time with you
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by humblemate(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

Lol, where does that place U, a serial dater or a playboy?
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Nautillus(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2009
adolfe bad:

lol. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy . . .bad guy
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by smooooooth: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2009
Nautillus:

lol. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy . . .bad guy

serious one,

@post, if i'm a girl, i wld be worried if i meet a guy dats still a virgin with all the naked desperate pretty young girls running bout town giving free sex like there's a deadline when sex will be banned. cos its obvious ur manliness doesnt work.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by mcnikes(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
Any guy above 20 who says he's a virgin must be masturbating his ass silly, unless he's born again.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Dreamm(f): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
I doubt if virgin guyz exist nw. Coz they're only interstd in sex nd money.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Adeniki(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2011
Hmm, I wouldn't dislike it if my guy were a virgin. Then I know I'm not just another notch on his bedpost. Though I wouldn't exclude if he's not. As long as he still values me for me, and doesn't just see me as someone to service him. The guy inside is what matters
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by dammytex: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
What exactly is the definition of virgin guys? cos I don't seem to understand.
There is no physical difference between a guy that has been do-ing for 8 years and someone that is about to start in 8 days.
Re: Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? by Sike(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hmmm! Virgin Men?? Anyway, itz even berra dan Virgin Women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.