Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. (7416 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / If You Are Raped And Become Pregnant Is Abortion The Best Answer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by QuiverBox(f): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
SWEDEN !!!!!!!

Source: www.naijahamlet.com

BECAUSE OF THE HIGHT RATE OF MALE RAPE , THE GOVT. HAD TO OPEN A TRAUMA HOSPITAL FOR MALE RAPE VICTIMS

In a bid for gender equality, Sweden opened its first rape center specifically for male victims Thursday, Metro reported. The clinic opened at Södersjukhuset, one of the largest hospitals in Stockholm. The new clinic is understood to be the first emergency department devoted solely to male rape victims.

Sweden has the highest rate of rape in Europe, and the hospital already operates a 24-hour, walk-in clinic for women and girls who have been sexually assaulted, treating between 600 to 700 patients a year. Roughly 370 cases of sexual assault on males were reported in the country in 2014, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention. The opening of the rape center was hailed by multiple political parties in the country.

"Emergency medical care for raped men will be free of charge, and offered around the clock, all year," local Moderate party politician and council representative on emergency care in a statement, Marie Ljungberg Schöt said in a statement, the Local reported. "So far there has been no specific place for men who are victims of rape to turn to. Therefore we in the Alliance have decided to change this."

A study conducted in 2014 by the sexual education organization RFSU proposed that men across many municipalities in Sweden were uncertain about where they could get emergency help prior to a rape.
"There are myths about masculinity that make it difficult for men who have been sexually traumatized to talk about their experiences," said Inger Björklund, a spokesperson for RFSU, the Local reported. "A clinic focusing on men who have been sexually abused will contribute to the awareness of experiences of sexual abuse among men and make it more possible to meet men's needs."

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2015
I would love to visit these country. Hope its between the opposite sex because I never ready to wear pampers again.

17 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2015
20132014:
I would love to visit these country.

We understand that you are sex-starved, but you shouldn't shove it in our faces.

11 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by misspicy(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Falconey needs an invite tongue
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Khd95(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Abeg who dy rape them
Shey dem chenkez
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by BigJakie: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
what rapes the men becuz I know it can't be a 'who'...

3 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Decker:

We understand that you are sex-starved, but you shouldn't shove it on our faces.
did I quote you?

2 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by allytinted: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2015
ah!
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by KOLZY(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2015
hia! rape men... sote them get trauma center... over serilous they worry this case oh.

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Durts: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Invites,?
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by falconey(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:
Falconey needs an invite tongue

it shouldn't be more than 2 women and when they are done they should try and give me money for transport, milk and malt for regeneration.

4 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
falconey:

it shouldn't be more than 2 women and when they are done they should try and give me money for transport, milk and malt for regeneration.
With all this condition? No show for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
falconey:

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by falconey(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
misspicy:

I came through it and I don't wish to die by it.

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Kingsley1000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
MAKE I GO PROCESS SWEDEN VISA ASAP wink

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by misspicy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
falconey:

I came through it and I don't wish to die by it.
Nice logic buh something must kill man tongue

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Kojochyke(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
If its girls (i mean HOT BABES)doin d raping......i wuldnt mind borrowing money to travel there for sum...
#PlsRapeMe na!
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by ahamonyeka(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Really ?then I must do everything possible to travel to sweden just get raped and I don't mind to get raped every day.
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by faith551(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Silly ppl, so they approve to gender equality and open a hospital for male rape victims So gender equality makes the ladies stronger and the guys weak? Well what do I say, Western countries where men becomes bitchy sissies.
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by cruzyteejay(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pls where are the feminists?,but pls before that,who are the ones raping men?
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
faith551:
Silly ppl, so they approve to gender equality and open a hospital for male rape victims So gender equality makes the ladies stronger and the guys weak? Well what do I say, Western countries where men becomes bitchy sissies.
What are you saying?
So male victims of sexual assault don't deserve care because it will make them sissy? You're not serious.

Do you believe men can't be raped? It happens if you don't know.

Gender equality doesn't make the ladies stronger and more capable of rape. It only means that as much as female victims deserve care, the male victims also deserve care. That's what gender equality here means.

3 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by nd07(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
cococandy:

What are you saying?
So male victims of sexual assault don't deserve care because it will make them sissy? You're not serious.

Gender equality doesn't make the ladies stronger and more capable of rape. It only means that as much as female victims deserve care, the male victims also deserve care. That's what gender equality here means.

Pls how is it possible 2 rape man? sex can only transpire when there is erection & erection can only take place amidst williness.

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
cococandy:

What are you saying?

any female guilty of rape should face the same verdict of punishment as their male counterpart
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
any female guilty of rape should face the same verdict of punishment as their male counterpart
Definitely.

Do they go free when reported before?

1 Like

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by faith551(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
cococandy:

What are you saying?

Believe me, anything can happen, but only a man without shame will report to a hospital because of rape. What are you going to be treated for, a broken hymen, fractured joystick #scofs bullshit!!!!

Btw where did you hear a man ranting about being cared for?
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
nd07:

Pls how is it possible 2 rape man? sex can only transpire when there is erection & erection can only take place amidst williness.
Wrong. No be una dey talk say the thing has a mind of its own? I bet it can respond to touch without the person being willing to participate.

And What if the guy is underage?
Even he's willing, it's still rape because he's not of age to give consent. Count the number of teenage boys losing their virginity to older females and you'll know some guys are being raped under your nose but they think it's okay.

Or if he's an adult and he's drugged or the women were far more in number and overpowered him?

And ooh what if it was by fellow men stronger than him? I know you're sitting there and going "eww. God forbid" grin. But it can happen.
I know male adult rape is not very common but it is still possible.

So apart from prosecuting the rapist, the victim still needs help to heal. Where there's the institution for female victims to get help, there should also be for makes to get help. It doesn't make them sissy.

3 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
faith551:

Believe me, anything can happen, but only a man without shame will report to a hospital because of rape. What are you going to be treated for, a broken hymen, fractured joystick #scofs bullshit!!!!

Btw where did you hear a man ranting about being cared for?
This kind of opinion is why boy victims hardly report rape.
But then they come online and create anonymous threads about how their older house girl used to molest them when they were eight and how it affects them now that they are older.

Pls if you don't care about being raped, don't spoil the market for those who might.

@hospitals they could be treated for STDs if any and/or counseled if they require counseling especially for younger boys.
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by faith551(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
cococandy:

This kind of opinion is why boy victims hardly report rape.
But then they come online and create anonymous threads about how their older house girl used to molest them when they were eight and how it affects them now that they are older.

Pls if you don't care about being raped, don't spoil the market for those who might.

@hospitals they could be treated for STDs if any and/or counseled if they require counseling especially for younger boys.

You said boys and I said men. Can i rest now
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
cococandy:

Definitely.

Do they go free when reported before?
most men dont have the courage to report because our society has this notion that men cant be raped...but it's fallacy
Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by mostHandsome01: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
cococandy, thanks for updating those childish adults that cant comprehend what male rape is.

2 Likes

Re: Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. by CharlyNick: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
I dey suspect Ibrahimovic cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' / See After S*x Photo Of Couple Shared Online (18+) / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.