Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' (7422 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016

A truly confused woman needs advice (illustration)

My name is Helen, a 34-year-old woman. I have been married for 10 years with three lovely kids but as I write this, that marriage that was once happy is heading for the rocks.

The reason for this is that I am neck deep in adultery » and it is affecting my marriage and family.

I know many will blame me for allowing myself to fall into the temptation but before you condemn me, you will have to hear me out.

My husband, Felix , actually pushed me into the arms of another man and since then, I have found it difficult to stop.

It happened about two years ago when Felix changed and became quite something else. The once loving husband and father suddenly became a monster, keeping different women, going away for weeks without telling me where he was.

Anytime I complained, he would beat me up for daring to question him. I knew something was amiss and tried my best to get him to talk but he refused.
I later found out that he......See Full Details @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-husband-pushed-me-into-adultery-now.html
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Helen is sleeping with Bayo after her husband practically pushed her into adultery. But now, she can't get out of the adulterous affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ogun strike all these bloggers!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by vicstar(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
"by arms of flesh shall no man prevail" undecided
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Ogun strike all these bloggers!
dis is a real life story oh..Ogun bless ur family
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
vicstar:
lol
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Damilolababy(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
anoda confession again... chai...nawa oh
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Damilolababy(f): 1:36am On Oct 25, 2016
vicstar:
pastor
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Rajosh(m): 2:17am On Oct 25, 2016
practical example of two wrongs not making a right. they both need God. they should make use of their 'war room'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by luminouz(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:

A truly confused woman needs advice (illustration)

My name is Helen, a 34-year-old woman. I have been married for 10 years with three lovely kids but as I write this, that marriage that was once happy is heading for the rocks.

The reason for this is that I am neck deep in adultery » and it is affecting my marriage and family.

I know many will blame me for allowing myself to fall into the temptation but before you condemn me, you will have to hear me out.

My husband, Felix , actually pushed me into the arms of another man and since then, I have found it difficult to stop.

It happened about two years ago when Felix changed and became quite something else. The once loving husband and father suddenly became a monster, keeping different women, going away for weeks without telling me where he was.

Anytime I complained, he would beat me up for daring to question him. I knew something was amiss and tried my best to get him to talk but he refused.
I later found out that he......See Full Details @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-husband-pushed-me-into-adultery-now.html

i think i will have to send SANGO to take care of u! ODE!
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Damilolababy(f): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2016
luminouz:

i think i will have to send SANGO to take care of u! ODE!
lol
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Joe171(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
Helen is sleeping with Bayo after her husband practically pushed her into adultery. But now, she can't get out of the adulterous affair.
thanks man, I don't have to click that link. you told us the end of the story.
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by luminouz(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2016
Damilolababy:
lol
abi na! hungry bloggers!
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Kilonis(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2016
You can't justify a wrong with another, you know cheating is wrong, you know your husband was doing it. But you went ahead to do it.

This is why people should watch Mount Zion films, this case was acted back in the days.
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Annie939(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2016
continue banging is your body, your life and your business
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by queenitee(f): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Just cos your husband is cheating doesn't mean you have to also,it only complicates matter
We all need to watch War Room
I don't know,go to your God.
Biko

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by johnmartus(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
sexy girl give me your number you hot.
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by saintdennis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
I won't be surprised to see this story was copied from deolububbles website.

Mtcheeew
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Damilolababy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Citep:
Here is the truth https://citepblog./2016/10/25/get-rich-with-a-bitcoin/
What Truth.... Go get a life....
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Presh900(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
abeg who has seen LaClickLaBend??
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Presh900(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintdennis:
I won't be surprised to see this story was copied from deolububbles website.

Mtcheeew
bro so u sef dey visit deolu wbsite?? U don spoil o
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Presh900(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Damilolababy:
babe i think am in love with ur breasts.....
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Damilolababy:
how can you convince me that you are honest person
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by steppin: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Stories that touch.
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by dhardline(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Never repay evil with evil. Always repay evil with good. Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by saintdennis(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
bro so u sef dey visit deolu wbsite?? U don spoil o

Lols wetin man go do.
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by Presh900(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols wetin man go do.

there stories no be here oo..once had a 4-hour e'rection after visiting the site
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by saintdennis(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
there stories no be here oo..once had a 4-hour e'rection after visiting the site
shocked
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by armadeo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bloggers are still on prime people and vintage people levels. You guys need to upgrade.

The hustle is real. This need for clicks would kill you all.

Firstly why should I care if some random woman is cheating? Who that knowledge epp.

You guys need to be original, stop all this romance bullshit nobody believes it again.

Dude find a niche be it football, movies whatever and stick to it.

People who need that information would come. it is so.

1 Like

Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by majour(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Annie939:
continue banging is your body, your life and your business
sister I don't know why but I just feel drawn to u, maybe it..
Re: 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' by OgaSirAde(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
In your mind now i go click that abi...dont worry first thing January 1 2017 i will click it op....dont worry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro / 7 Reasons Men Dislike Virgins / this girl is ugly, isnt she ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.