Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married (2599 Views)

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / Am I Too Choosy? / Am I Too Introverted? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by ilo04(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2015
I want to get married next year, I will be 26yrs old by next year, pls am I too young to get married.when I told my friends, they said, am too young, that to found a good girl for marriage nowadays is hard, that I have to be patient.pls I need your advice
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2015
Get married bro.......
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by ilo04(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Get married bro.......
thanks
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Marriage is not abt age bae...it's all abt facing responsibilities and having a life time commitment...if u think ur ready to settle down, go for it...

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by IamLEGEND1: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2015
get married bro
itz never too late or too early to start fuckin

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by misspicy(f): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2015
If you are not too young to have sex then carry go as long as you have a means of survival

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by sigmundfreud(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2015
its not by number...leave your "boy-friends".

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2015
When one wants to marry, age isn't really what's important. There isn't any right or wrong age to get married.
What's important is how ready you are. And only you can answer this question.

And in being ready, there are certain factors that need to be considered which include; how financially stable you are, how emotionally stable you are, how prepared you are to manage a family and how mentally and psychologically ready you are to handle the stress and ups/downs that come with most marriages and relationships. That's what's essential.

Also, 26 isn't a young age to get married. There are guys who married at 23 and still go ahead to have children and happy/successful marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by LordOfTheWeed: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2015
ilo04:
I want to get married next year, I will be 26yrs old by next year, pls am I too young to get married.when I told my friends, they said, am too young, that to found a good girl for marriage nowadays is hard, that I have to be patient.pls I need your advice
undecided
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
get married bro itz never too late or too early to start fuckin
theres more to marriage than sex

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Feranchek(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2015
I'm also planning next year! Buh...... cry
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by IamLEGEND1: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2015
quiinnBee:
theres more to marriage than sex
of coz there is more to it than just sex
there will be the nagging and incessant mood swings you have to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Kayoski(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2015
coming back to comment ..lemme finish eating.. space booked
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by ilo04(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2015
I really appreciate all your comments.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

of coz there is more to it than just sex

there will be the nagging and incessant mood swings you have to deal with.
Lmao.goes both wayss.
guys do their fair share of nagging in marriages too.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by ilo04(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Feranchek:
I'm also planning next year! Buh...... cry
God will answer our prayer
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Feranchek(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2015
ilo04:

God will answer our prayer

Amen o0ooo0!!!

Bet9ja must pay!!!!
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Humblesam(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Olboy go get her if You're really sure you want to settle down with her.
Asides having means of sustainability, go for a proper counseling with her and after that, take her to the altar.
Congrat! in advance.

And for those your' boy friends' ,na them go dey come toast your daughters when you don be man finish, na so dem go dey wish say them marry on time too.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok, hold up, you wanna get married next year but you have no GF? So who you planning to marry?

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
ilo04:

Maturity is a thing of the mind. Am 27yrs and feel very old sef and ashamed nt married.

The guard in my compound is 26yrs and he has 2 children already.(3yrs and 1 plus). He is Providing and protecting them and i see him as a man. Bros as far as you have a job with stable income and you are matured psychologically and can think with your head. You are good to go. Also pray sha cos ur friends are right, getting a gud woman today no easy.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Richiy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Decker:
When one wants to marry, age isn't really what's important. There isn't any right or wrong age to get married.
What's important is how ready you are. And only you can answer this question.

And in being ready, there are certain factors that need to be considered which include; how financially stable you are, how emotionally stable you are, how prepared you are to manage a family and how mentally and psychologically ready you are to handle the stress and ups/downs that come with most marriages and relationships. That's what's essential.

Also, 26 isn't a young age to get married. There are guys who married at 23 and still go ahead to have children and happy/successful marriages.

I like and concur.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richiy:

I like and concur.
Good to know.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by ilo04(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, hold up, you wanna get married next year but you have no GF? So who you planning to marry?
am planning of getting one
but a good and reasonable one
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
ilo04:

am planning of getting one
but a good and reasonable one

Lol, it makes no sense but OK.
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by deanoffaculty: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
@OP.....you are not too young to get married.
Age is not even the issue....but are you ready to settle down? Your financial, material, mental status, etc matters a lot. In fact, age is not maturity. These days if you are financially, emotionally and mentally matured, you are good to go.
INVITE US WHEN YOU ARE READY OOOO! grin grin grin
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Get married bro.......
You i d i o t. That guy is even jobless and you want him to get married and increase the dirty Nigerian population in squalor! Jeez! lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Kingsley1000(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
your mates in the north has 8children now
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Princejebs(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
what are you waiting for op.In as far you have a means of surviving and you are ready to take the sweat and bitter of it
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by 400billionman: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please send this thread to jokes section.

I want to marry a 22 year old.

So she is too young too. ?
Re: Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
who other that youcheesycheesy..

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) / What Nonsense! See How This Lady Exposes Her Nash In The Name Of Fashion / Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.