Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

(Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) (2597 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Hip Hip Hip!!... cheesy Durent is transformin to a full man by April 19th, i need to mak it a memorable day i won't never forget.

I decided to get dis two lovely tattoos to celebrate:

D first Says "MCMLXX" above my bellybutton. Am going back to complete it dis week sunday.

D 2nd shows two horizontal lines on my arms. Completed dis already.

Pardon my picture quality.
Enjoy cheesy

Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by ireneony(f): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
So u never even complete 18...
See this small boy
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016
It depends how much u wanna spend...

Maybe popping 19 ace of spade champagnes... grin

19 ladies gonna have cotillion dance...

And a gigantic cake ofcurz..
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Make sure you save money for giant pamper and icepacks cause the sex will be unimaginably explosive.

1 Like

Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by falconey(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
ireneony:
So u never even complete 18... See this small boy

lwkm
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by misspicy2(f): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Ahhh,fear catch,before I opened the thread,I thought the GAYbriel was gonna say he was born in MAY,that could have spoilt my TGIF,but since its April tongue I have a suggestion

send an IV to all your GAY lovers,I mean every one of them,that should be up to 50,(I heard GAY lovers are never faithful).

Buy bottles of MOET(if you can afford it) if you can't,just make do of the usuals,or even go for beers grin

Get an aboki to make you enough peppery suya,I mean enough,could cost you #50000.

Get a venue,like a bush,desert or a secret area,I mean a place where straight people won't know you having a party with your GAY lover(GAY party actually)

you will need,sound system,but just 1,you don't want to attract attention to yourselves grin

Now on the D day,get your groove on tongue

Have fun,did I mention condom and lubricants?

well if you feel,you don't need them,then go ahead and enjoy

I 1cent smileyI hope you like it

2 Likes

Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
misspicy2:
Ahhh,fear catch,before I opened the thread,I thought the GAYbriel was gonna say he was born in MAY,that could have spoilt my TGIF,but since its April tongue I have a suggestion

send an IV to all your GAY lovers,I mean every one of them,that should be up to 50,(I heard GAY lovers are never faithful).

Buy bottles of MOET(if you can afford it) if you can't,just make do of the usuals,or even go for beers grin

Get an aboki to make you enough peppery suya,I mean enough,could cost you #50000.

Get a venue,like a bush,desert or a secret area,I mean a place where straight people won't know you having a party with your GAY lover(GAY party actually)

you will need,sound system,but just 1,you don't want to attract attention to yourselves grin

Now on the D day,get your groove on tongue

Have fun,did I mention condom and lubricants?

well if you feel,you don't need them,then go ahead and enjoy

I 1cent smileyI hope you like it
i neva knew u are a fool until today.

1 Like

Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
i neva knew u are a fool until today.

Now you are an adult, you better seal up your anus with super glue, to prevent you from yielding to your anal cravings. If caught surrendering your self to another man, it's 14years imprisonment.
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by hungryboy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
At the end of the day durentbitch life na him own,
Anyhow him choose to live am na him business, if him carry disease na for him body,
so why 'evils?'

Guy, happy birthday in advance,
In case food dey una side, abeg, send am through make hunger no kill me.
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
firstEVA:

Now you are an adult, you better seal up your anus with super glue, to prevent you from yielding to your anal cravings. If caught surrendering your self to another man, it's 14years imprisonment.
??!
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
hungryboy:
At the end of the day durentbitch life na him own,
Anyhow him choose to live am na him business, if him carry disease na for him body,
so why 'evils?'

Guy, happy birthday in advance,
In case food dey una side, abeg, send am through make hunger no kill me.
grin grin

send am thru where?
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by hungryboy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
grin grin

send am thru where?
dhl, fedex,ems, or you monetize am send am for bank
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
hungryboy:
dhl, fedex,ems, or you monetize am send am for bank
grin grin
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by AlexCk: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Hip Hip Hip!!... cheesy Durent is transformin to a full man by April 19th, i need to mak it a memorable day i won't never forget.

I want to celebrate my new found freedom.

Any idea on how to celebrate big dat day??

Nothing fancy, u cud invite a couple of friends n just hang out.
But 1st, thank God (The Big Guy upstairs ) for life.

Hv fun
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by MrCork: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:

I want to celebrate my new found freedom.

Any idea on how to celebrate big dat day??

^^^^loooks for Petrol..kerosine...tyre...matches..cutlass....rope...nearest tree...knife ...electric wire....screw drive...Rat poison & pocket knife!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^loooks for Petrol..kerosine...tyre...matches..cutlass....rope...nearest tree...knife ...electric wire....screw drive...Rat poison & pocket knife!!!! angry
*hisses* undecided

BTW thanks AlexCk
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by winkmart: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just swim from one end of the Lagoon to the other end. You are made
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Happy birthday in advance
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by prahcetomi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dis one na tatoo?..looks like 'laali' that women put on their bodies
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Audray(f): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
OH No! NO offense bro,but it's HARD to get a GOOD tat in Naija. The ink Nigerian tattoo artists use ain't the real deal. They just mix up stuff and inject it under someone's skin. Next thing you know, the stuff spreads and blurs. Two guys i know can testify. Good money wasted on utter BS. Shaa Good luck with yours.
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Luckyk(f): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
where is the tatoo?
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by ba7man(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
That one on your navel looks like those "Iya Risi" tattoos those razz Yoruba women normally have. grin
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol. Tihs durent guy sef.crase man. Happy birthday in advance
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Audray:
OH No! NO offense bro,but it's HARD to get a GOOD tat in Naija. The ink Nigerian tattoo artists use ain't the real deal. They just mix up stuff and inject it under someone's skin. Next thing you know, the stuff spreads and blurs. Two guys i know can testify. Good money wasted on utter BS. Shaa Good luck with yours.
hmmm
I didn't waste my cash nd d tattoo didn't blur, its fine maybe bcuz of my pic quality.

Am not done yet tho.

BTW
my tattoo artist isn't nigerian, he's white but his dad runs a hotel in nigeria.

I can't keep my body for a.nigeria man to draw rubbish na.
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2016
iykekelvins:
Happy birthday in advance
thanks bro
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 09, 2016
ba7man:
That one on your navel looks like those "Iya Risi" tattoos those razz Yoruba women normally have. grin
lol. Dats my favourite cheesy
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Joeblaze thanks smiley
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Sugar,that ain't no tattoo I've ever seen grin
You said you'd be a whole man,you mean you leavin' the teens?
You gon be 20
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Sugar,that ain't no tattoo I've ever seen grin
You said you'd be a whole man,you mean you leavin' the teens?
You gon be 20
Am turning 18 smiley
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Am turning 18 smiley
So you've been 17 all this while. undecided

You're kinda too young for some things you do here.

Well, I hope you straighten up as you get older.

1 Like

Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
ba7man:
So you've been 17 all this while. undecided

You're kinda too young for some things you do here.

Well, I hope you straighten up as you get older.
some thing likes what? undecided

And no i ain't straighten up. Bye!!
Re: (Modified) A Nairalander Gets New Tattoos To Celebrate Upcomin' Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Am turning 18 smiley
Oh lipsrsealed I'm cool with a teen.
...I'm playin'. Congratulations you a big boy now cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Retracted / Guys Be Serious For Once / What's The Weird Thing You Still Do While Sleeping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.