Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? (8796 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by wanville(m): 2:41am On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by iice(f): 2:59am On Apr 29, 2009
Prolly just happens the guys you meet are so undecided

The ones i know like crazy girls cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by tpiah: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 29, 2009
iice:

Prolly just happens the guys you meet are so undecided

The ones i know like crazy girls cheesy

. . . .are so boring.

That's the word grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 29, 2009
tpiah:

some of them feel emasculated somehow by outgoing girls.

They prefer the meek and submissive types who wont give an opinion.

Being meek and submissive doesn't equate to being stupid.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by wanville(m): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 3:09am On Apr 29, 2009
. . . . .inferiority complex
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by tpiah: 3:15am On Apr 29, 2009
stillwater:

Being meek and submissive doesn't equate to being stupid.

true.

No one said it does.

Some guys prefer them, thats all.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by 190: 3:38am On Apr 29, 2009
@post
cos the out goin ones
are easily Influenced,
they are everywher
and lastly they are even more prone
hart breakers than the Quiet ones
i prefer the Quiet ones anyday anytym!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by platinumnk(f): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

. . . . .inferiority complex

2ndned!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2009
It essentially depends on the level of security the dude has. . . . .undecided undecided

I mean if truly she’s ur gurl and u are confident in y’alls relationship, then why be all jittery, and paranoid. . . . shocked shocked

This life is too short for trivialities, and insignificant frivolously petty crap!! . . .I beg I no fit shout!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by goodass(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2009
@ OP
individual preferences. no need 4d generalizashun, k?

such guyz can do wt some dose of self-confidence!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by sparta(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2009
Yeah, they like dummys with no opinion. My man was used to dating younger girls, i mean girls he like 8-9 years older than because they are usually very supposedly submissive to him . He is just 3 years older than i am it took him time to adjust because he knows I have my own opinions and dont believe in that mumu nonsense.

Right now, he dosent just takes decision and expect me to flow, he asks for my opinion and respects them. He is even better for it.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by goodass(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2009
sparta:

Yeah, they like dummys with no opinion.
shocked they must b dumb, very very dumb!

sparta:

he asks for my opinion and respects them. He is even better for it.
berra
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2009
@ Poster,

Maybe it's because they don't want the 'outgoing' chica to rain on their parade and still their own thunder and shine,   cool

@ 190,

Not all of us outgoing chics are easily influenced!!! We do have our own minds thank you very much and if anything before I break your heart my outgoing persona would have DIRECTLY given you that sign!  grin

Personally, I am outgoing, but I know when to be submissive and reserved, !   tongue

Not all meek and quiet chics have no opinions,   grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Tonyet1(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2009
@ [size=18pt]POSTER[/size],

well it depends with the personalities involved

i hear some chikalas saying prolly the guy could be a weakling or sort of boring, but all that isnt true

ever heard of these personalities b4?

SANGUINES: the talkatives sort of a guy, loves life, parties and enjoys meeting people, they are most surrounded by friends (he loves life)

MELACHOLINS: cool sort of a guy, always calm,neat,decent, doesnt talk that much, and has just some spoon full of friends, (he is composed)

CHOLERICS: the egoistic sort of a guy, very confident, has the leadership traits, adventurous, protective and strong looking (he is bold)

PHLEGMATICS: very intelligent, sporty kinda guy, cherishes his career and his friends, very neat too, wise and fights with the brain than the hands (he is sportimaniac)

now with all this,

you'll observed that some of you have prolly seen either two or more of this sort of guys, the bad sides their is that they dont flow with their kind , remember the law of magnetism "opposite attracts" "like poles repels"

this means that

a SANGUINE will flow with just about any kinda girl (its in his nature)

a MELACHOLIN will flow with a hot but understanding chic (its in his nature to accomodate)

a CHOLERIC will only flow with a submissive girl, becomes he likes been the boss (he is always the boss)

a PHLEGMATIC will not care less or more for a chic, what he wants he goes for and gets

so i pray this answers the question!

Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2009
tonye while we're still on the topic of temperaments,

ull be good to also note that no one is of a true temperament,
everyone is a mixture of atleast two different temperaments wink
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2009
@ bluespice,

I have to say I agree, grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Igwe9(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2009
undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Tonyet1(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2009
so babe how does that answer the question, even if no one is of a true temperament, yet everyone is a reflection of his original temperament (call it nature)    wink
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2009
ur classification of guys into those four groups is therefore flawed
based on what i added wink
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Tonyet1(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2009
how, babe could u state otherwise, i'll be more than glad to learn

flow wink grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2009
i do believe my post was quite self explanatory wink
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

i do believe my post was quite self explanatory wink

lol,

Abeg, you people do not turn this into a philosophical critical thinking class, grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2009
naw nuffin of that sort tongue wink
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by spikedcylinder: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2009
I don't think it has anything to do with inferiority complex or otherwise. You like what you like.

If you don't like an outgoing girl, fine. If you don't like girls that have pure water breasts, fine. If you don't like girls that yap on like chihuahuas all day, fine.

Just like I'm entitled to find men with big, fat round bottoms disgusting.
Dog eat dog. cool
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2009
Since when?
Where is the result of the survey that suggests that or is it just a random question that popped outta ya head?
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by didit1(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2009
Lack of self confidence
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I don't think it has anything to do with inferiority complex or otherwise. You like what you like.

If you don't like an outgoing girl, fine. If you don't like girls that have pure water breasts, fine. If you don't like girls that yap on like chihuahuas all day, fine.
Dog eat dog. cool

DEAD! grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by yme1(f): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2009
WhAtEveR
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by puskin: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2009
~cos they tend 2meet more ppl, guys especially, who r likely 2c d same thing U saw in her.
I like my gals dis way(outgoing), gìves me an opportunity 2test U and potential others~
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Dog eat dog. cool

Gbam! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) / Excellent Romantic Love Messages To Make Her Fall In Love / I Want To Learn How To Sex Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.