Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP (6781 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Screen And Confirm Me Or Return My Money - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahaha. @ op u r a badi guy
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by omenka(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's the same HopeForNigeria that reported that Omisore had defeated Aregbesola at the tribunal. Even AIT fell to it.
Ahap, that one na small tin- you seem not to know them much. They were on top of their game during campaigns churning out one big lie after another to the admiration of TANoids, now Wailers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ddippset(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
These people just dont know that all these propaganda is making amaechi more popular by the second. They never learn.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"rotimi is a sophisticated man, no true son will fight against his own blood. Never trust a fu la ni, buy they don't learn from history. He should ask awolowo and the afonjas how they finished them".
What did Edwin Clark just do against jonathan. Abeg always post with sense.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by change49ja: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Trut:
I wish this news is true grin

The bolded is the key word
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by nationwide1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Opinedecandid:
What did he expect, a smooth ride, after betraying a brother?

NAY!

Even though he will eventually be screened and confirmed, but let me give him my words,

at every turn of events, he will keep reaping what he sowed.

For he who indulges in betting / staking, should not be surprised at his instinct and urge of mortgaging his estate to sponsor the unholy habit.

Our people have an old adage that says that a child does not use the smallest finger of the left hand to point at his forbears household.

And that a child does not carry the father, throws him in the air and catches him, it is only a father that throws up a child and catches him back, if the child tries it, the father's 'something' will blind his eyes.

Bro, he forgot that old man's adage that "Deeds are definitely deeds.

Isaac Newton summed up this way :To every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

Make physicists in the house help correct am abeg. I left Physics more than 14 years ago.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Spray(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol, bubu news
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by totorimi: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
So he thought they will make him VP, naway instead a man who didnt work a quarter of an inch as he did was made VP. The earliest appointments given to people who never featured during campaign, now see him struggling to even belong to the party he laboured so hard for. What do we call that now is it village people or just nature playing out. He had better start singing now so that they can settle him else he will be the looser and sacrificial lamb. The fulani believes anyone who can deny his brother can do and undo therefore cannot be trusted and must be kept away at arms length.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ALISMILE(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Opinedecandid:

NAY!

Even though he will eventually be screened and confirmed, but let me give him my words,

For he who indulges in betting / staking, should not be surprised at his instinct and urge of mortgaging his estate to sponsor the unholy habit.

Our people have an old adage that says that a child does not use the smallest finger of the left hand to point at his forbears household.

And that a child does not carry the father, throws him in the air and catches him, it is only a father that throws up a child and catches him back, if the child tries it, the father's 'something' will blind his eyes.
This rubbishu typed, they smell!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ALISMILE(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"rotimi is a sophisticated man, no true son will fight against his own blood. Never trust a fu la ni, buy they don't learn from history. He should ask awolowo and the afonjas how they finished them".
Is edwin clark a fulani man? U guys don't alws make sense! U need to knw that, Amechies support or not, gEJ was already a lost cause! It is only a fool that will still GEJ to continue because of ethnic consideration!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by johnwizey: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Opinedecandid:

NAY!

U ppl kip shouting he betrayed his brother, but u are ignorant of the fact that his brother betrayed him first......an eye for an eye
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by yetunsbay(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Media of him saying it or *idonbelieveit
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by dazdilijae(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
The little fact here is Ameachi is from Rivers state n would be representing the Rivers people as minister therefore it's a Rivers mandate. But the same Ameachi is against the Rivers state growth by still fighting the Govt in place. Seven out of every ten rivers indigine doesn't want Ameachi for 2 reasons. 1, he is seen as a betrayal 2. his appointment would put the state in crisis( 2power blocks fighting) it is best Ameachi nominates another 2 the position for the peace 2 reign in Rivers state if he is truly patriotic n selfless as he claims. The war in Rivers state won't be to the benefit of PMB's govt trust me.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ETILA100(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
End of the wicked#justamovie.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by cjrane: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Did any one force him to donate?

Why didn't he say it then the money was stolen?

Did he say the condition for his donation was predicated on bring appointed in government?

Why did he have to steal which he knows is against party rules?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by migueal: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
One thing is sure...Seed time and harvest shall not cease as long as the earth remains...What is sown must be reaped.
I am just two things"fabulous and classy"
https://www.facebook.com/Dr.LegendFashionRepublic?notif_t=page_fan
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by EgusiSoup: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
dekdek:
A lovely thread for nairaland eediots to gloat on. Let me siddon catch my fun. grin

Demdem you are the chief APC e-diots and I think you should shut that gutter you call mouth and go and sleep on top cow vomit!

Wonder why you never made the ministerial list after all the stupidity you exhibited supporting politicians that don't even know you exist and insulting Nairalanders who criticize constructively all in the name of APC.

I made you deactivate your demdem monica and I will make sure I you do likewise on this.

**sips more ogogoro at otueke waterside***
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
HopeForNigeria?
those facebook losers who collected money from jona-daft promising to help get him reelected. It seems their funds have run out
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Koolmexxi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
This ur sauce don too much na, E go run pesin belle oo.. But for Amaechi innermost mind, him fit don dey reason am ooo.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by dododawa1: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
PDP at work
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by domido(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't trust that Sauce one bit. Which kind talk be dat.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by CharlyNick: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
The source alone is enough reason for anyone not to go through your write-up...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by oganology33(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
#BringBackOirMoney
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by dekdek: 12:48am On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
EgusiSoup:

Demdem you are the chief APC e-diots and I think you should shut that gutter you call mouth and go and sleep on top cow vomit!

Wonder why you never made the ministerial list after all the stupidity you exhibited supporting politicians that don't even know you exist and insulting Nairalanders who criticize constructively all in the name of APC.

I made you deactivate your demdem monica and I will make sure I you do likewise on this.

**sips more ogogoro at otueke waterside***
[/s]

Senseless. Try again. cool
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by ayindejimmy(m): 2:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Ops! Ops!

How many times did I call you?

Hope For Nigeria and Scannews are PDP propaganda pages.

For you really want to be a journalist and have the knowledge of posting credible news...
Go to Ogba and purchase the NUJ form
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP by Opinedecandid(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
This rubbishu typed, they smell!

If one spares a few seconds to read what we both typed, he will notice who actually typed rubbish and smelling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / Oyetola Presents N119.5 Billion Budget For 2020 / Countries That Have Banned Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.