Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ladies and Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies and Money (2009 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

Ladies and Money by sliq(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2005
There is this belief that Nigerian ladies like money too much, so I pop up this question to you all:
Is money a criteria for having a girlfriend? And if so, will such a relationship last?

I'll also like to know what put this beleif in the minds of people. cool
Re: Ladies and Money by Seun(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2005
See also:
- Why are girls so eager for money?
- Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money?
- Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money

The belief that girls love money is based on the way they demand money from their boyfriends and suitors and how they react when they do not gt the money: "you do not really love me!"
Re: Ladies and Money by kikelomo(f): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2005
Rather than demanding money from my boyfriend, i'd rather want to know how he makes his money, so i can make mine too, and possibly even more!
Re: Ladies and Money by fancidiva(f): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2006
@kikelomo.......i dey for your side sha....... i'd rather make mine instead of beggingrolleyes rolleyes
Re: Ladies and Money by akinzo(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2006
Majority of girls in Naija are in love with money. Hardly will a relationship work without dough. Surely such relationship can never last since the relationship is based on money and not love. Money comes and go.
Re: Ladies and Money by eveseh(f): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2006
yea we the ladies we love cash, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

we need it
Re: Ladies and Money by manmustwac(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2008
due to the present economic situation of the country its not easy to find a a serious babe when theres no money
Re: Ladies and Money by RedHotChic(f): 5:23am On Jun 10, 2008
Rather than demanding money from my boyfriend[b], i'd rather want to know how he makes his money, so i can make mine too[/b], and possibly even more!
hmmmmm, This one is romance & entrepreneurship.
Re: Ladies and Money by ibrahim007: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2008
honey na money.
Re: Ladies and Money by Easybaby(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2008
@poster, get real mr sad angry angry

you no like money abi? sad angry

dumb thread . . .sigh and hiss
Re: Ladies and Money by CrazyMan(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2008
It’s no longer news we all know that over 95% of ladies in relationships are money conscious; meaning that once the money stops coming, the love flies out through the window.
Re: Ladies and Money by blackmann(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2008
crazykid:

It’s no longer news we all know that over 95% of ladies in relationships are money conscious; meaning that once the money stops coming, the love flies out through the window.

Even though u say 95% of women go out for money as you claim, there are still some ladies out there that love their men genuinely, even if he does not have money. I have a friend who didn't get a job for almost two years, but still his baby stood beside him through his trying period. it was so bad that he couldn't even buy her the basic small gifts girls love. Even when the girl got a job that paid her a very good salary, she never left him. She stood beside him, and eventually he got a job in the national assembly last year. I tell you no one told him twice before he made that lady his wife.
Re: Ladies and Money by acidrop(f): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2008
Seun:

See also:
- Why are girls so eager for money?
- Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money?
- Wealthy Men who Refuse to Give their Women Money

The belief that girls love money is based on the way they demand money from their boyfriends and suitors and how they react when they do not gt the money: "you do not really love me!"
the belief that guys love sex is based on the wayy they demad sex from their girlfriend and finacee and how they react when they do not get the sex: "you do not really love me!"

BUT WE STILL DONT GENERALIZE IT ABOUT ALL THE GUYS DO WE? undecided
Re: Ladies and Money by sammyjl(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2008
It depends, some r in it for love 95%, some not 5%.
Re: Ladies and Money by Mgbejume: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2008
manmustwac:

due to the present economic situation of the country its not easy to find a a serious babe when theres no money

Not all, so plz dont generalize grin

blackmann:

Even though u say 95% of women go out for money as you claim, there are still some ladies out there that love their men genuinely, even if he does not have money. I have a friend who didn't get a job for almost two years, but still his baby stood beside him through his trying period. it was so bad that he couldn't even buy her the basic small gifts girls love. Even when the girl got a job that paid her a very good salary, she never left him. She stood beside him, and eventually he got a job in the national assembly last year. I tell you no one told him twice before he made that lady his wife.

Thank you for this. Some Men need their mentality about ladies to be wash with Ariel Enzymax so their views about ladies could change.
Re: Ladies and Money by exotique(f): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
I think it will be better to use a bleach so that their mentalities wil be as good as new.
Re: Ladies and Money by Mgbejume: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2008
exotique:

I think it will be better to use a bleach so that their mentalities wil be as good as new.

cheesy lol
Re: Ladies and Money by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2008
exotique:

Re: Ladies and Money by Mgbejume: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2008
Why so much fuss about ladies and money? ladies and their materialist nature? abi some ladies don suck u dry all of una wey dey post this knid thread.

Odikwa eguw lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies and Money by exotique(f): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2008
abi u are also a victim?
talk true oh!
Re: Ladies and Money by princesa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
money makes the world go round grin

of you cant give money, then you aint man enough cheesy

Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? / Someone Help: ! / Marriage Material