Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? (2037 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Binary(m): 2:38am On May 21, 2008
LOVE IS AN EXPRESSION OF THE HEART FELT ABOUT SOMEONE. THE PERSON CHARACTER, THE WAY HE OR SHE LOOK.
[b]CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER SET YOUR EYES ON? 4GET THE FACT YOU TALK OVER THE PHONE IS ENOUGH. SO TELL, ME CAN U?/b]
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by bigfather(m): 3:44am On May 21, 2008
The person must send me her picture first then every other thing will follow ! wink
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Nobody: 4:12am On May 21, 2008
It's possible.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by dangermous: 4:19am On May 21, 2008
when i no dey crase. even picture sef na hard sell

na only white person all this kain thing dey happen to.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Trendiest(f): 4:41am On May 21, 2008
yes oooo, it has happen plenty plenty times sef, u no dey watch TV ni,
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by hammers(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2008
@poster

Its possible for example Celtel customer service ladies kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Na die
Those voices will make u slam ur brakes. I have fallen in love secretly wit most of them. kiss kiss
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by 9jaboi1(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2008
I cant love some1 I have neva seen,
I mite like u so much and believe I mite eventually love u as we see and become closer,
But nt wen I dnt know who U r,
Voices cld be decievin sometimes.

Werin be LOVE sef?
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by 2dye4(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2008
if we have been connecting in every other way apart from seeing each other, i believe its possible .
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by toyin2007: 10:44am On May 21, 2008
9ja boi:

I can't love someone I have never seen,
I mite like u so much and believe I mite eventually love u as we see and become closer,
But nt when I dnt know who You r,
Voices cld be decievin sometimes.

GBAMM!!! spot on!!!
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by acidrop(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2008
it is possible sha, with constant talking, but dont base ur heart on it oooo, its dangerous
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by albridge(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2011
i dont believe its possible to love someone you have never seen but it is possible to feel or believe that you would love the person when you finally meet the person. it feel kind of like the same but its not really the same. undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by indie22(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2011
No way you can love someone you've never seen or been with, you'll prolly just be in love with the 'idea of him/her" till you guys finally meet each other, then its make or break time.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by 190: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ask annita190 and ogugua angry angry
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Dyt(f): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
Yh sure
very possible
mine s a grt example
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by jackpot(f): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
Yeah. mine is an example and gosh we love each other so much. We even met here sef wink
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by jackpot(f): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2011
indie22:

No way you can love someone you've never seen or been with, you'll prolly just be in love with the 'idea of him/her" till you guys finally meet each other, then its make or break time.
i think its usually not make or break but consolidating time
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by chibaby5(f): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2011
@Topic

Not possible. It definitely wudnt b love at dat stage.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by 190: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2011
chi-baby:

@Topic

cry cry cry
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by BABE3: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
I love JESUS!
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by chibaby5(f): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
BABE!:

I love JESUS!

wink
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by jackpot(f): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
BABE!:

I love JESUS!
who no love Jesus ni? Abeg, waka pass jor angry
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by jackpot(f): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2011
chi-baby:

@Topic

but you can tell each other "I love you" abi?

**just wondering**
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Ranoscky(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2011
BABE!, U love Jesus?. . .U don see us wey love satan abi? @Topic - Everybody should speak for themselves, and NOT for other people! Long as we flow berra with our conversation on phone, I WILL LOVE THE HELL OUTTA HER [thats if LOVE xist anylonger]!!! Xpirienced it before, tho [a fine girl at that].
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by BABE3: 12:10am On Jun 10, 2011
jackpot:

who no love Jesus ni? Abeg, waka pass jor angry

Ranoscky:

BABE!, U love Jesus?. . .U don see us wey love satan abi?

I was simply proving a point.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Nekai(f): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2011
So blind people don't fall in love?
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by lovetosin: 2:02am On Jun 10, 2011
very much possible,perfect eg, ME.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by MrsChima(f): 2:47am On Jun 10, 2011
Seeing someone in person doesn't mean that you will fall in love with the person. Love is more complex than lust. You can "lust" someone and mistake that for love if you have no idea what you are doing or engaging into.

Love is not quick and it simmers until it reach full eruption OTHERWISE everyone would be in love. It is not that simple. However lust on the other hand is quick and faster than a 1 minute man.

There are all levels of love as well and the common love is Agape or brotherly love. You can't love someone you do not know physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. If you lacks one out of four then you need to slow down and build that because once your love is ironclad NO ONE CAN BREAK IT.

You need to ask yourself these questions, "Are your love built on a house of cards and desperation or are your love build on concrete foundation and longevity?"
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by jackpot(f): 5:30am On Jun 10, 2011
^^too wordy and ambiguous. Sorry, I dont understand your textbook. *no offence*
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by jackpot(f): 5:32am On Jun 10, 2011
Nekai:

Nokia. .sorry. . .Nekai
good question you asked there. Hope someone can answer that. I'll be glad cool
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by MrsChima(f): 5:34am On Jun 10, 2011
jackpot:

^^too wordy and ambiguous. Sorry, I dont understand your textbook. *no offence*

Too salty?  cool  Hope YOU didn't take offense.   smiley
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Ranoscky(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
Nekai:

1 million dollar question asked by my one and only, NEKAI.
Re: Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? by Tingles(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2011
For me, seeing is believing. . . love is high definition 3D sights and sounds not the likely fake personality behind the text or on phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Material / : And He Pounced On Me: / Rule Nunber One, No S3XX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.