Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (60963 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2015
ExInferis:

Sarki is not equivalent of Emir, which is analogous to Oba or Eze. Sarki is a flexible term that can simply mean chief, or leader.

And Eze is equivalent of Igwe?

Sarki means king, Eze means king.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Khd95(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

so since If u come to Igbo land for ur Nysc honouring ur nations call, and u go to a place where they dont kill pythons.
so to yoruba people; nobody is supposed to tell u, u are supposed to kill a python and find out the consequences by yourself, u guys keep talking asif yoruba land is heaven and earth and u people wud never leave it, well it serves those igbos in yoruba labd right.

is ur EZE doin national duty in yoruba land,or his personal duty

He has lived in yoruba land well enof to no d dos nd dnts of d land,why violate their tradition/custom or culture.
Ur eze has erred dats all.

I c no tribe,iam a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2015
[s]
makasimatics:

Na kwa eziaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Yoruba people way de smell like pig of bida lol.
We are above you in everything you can think of.

Without the igbos,Nigeria is dead.

There is little or no hunger in igbo land. This is justified by the fact that igbo has the least poverty rate in Nigeria. How do you see that one slowpoke? Lol

Anu mpama!!!!!!!
[/s]

Typical noise making braggado by a lowlife gala seller, Your land is milk and honey yet you flee daily and promise never to return to the cursed red mud land. Why do you all escape daily from your land, Hausa kill you like chicken in the North, Igala are doing the needful in Anambra while the Fulani rape freely in Imo state. You have been pissed on, molested, and ridiculed yet you can never have sense.

Everyone see you as a slave of all tribes in Nigeria, Buhahahahaha. You are everyone's foot mat, its a curse to be yeebhoe. Buhahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

May all my family perish in a single day, may no one be spared including our dog. So shall it be, amen

Okay, Amen.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2015
TRUTH BE TOLD. THE IDEA OF 'EZESHIP' OR 'KINGSHIP' ENTAILS BOTH POLITICAL N SOCIAL DOMINION OVA A GIVEN TERRITORY...I DO NOT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAV SUCH IN A LAND; -NOT OF UR ANCESTRAL LINEAGE, -OR, WHRE SUCH AUTHORITY ALREDY EXISTS...FYI, I'm nt Yoruba, but I luv de entire 'good' ppl of Nigeria(wherever they com from)
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by janefrancisca(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Tunguy01:
u can say dat dude, stupidity knws no tribe bt learn 2 Look within b4 u luk around, d height of ur foolishness is like d statue of liberty
am nt afraid he will kill me, of course he cnt bt am afraid wot ur foolishness has done 2 him just like ur ancestors
Well I wnt like 2 insult u due 2 d low level of ur intelligence cos u wnt understand a tin I say
You are not afraid of you killing him rather you are only afraid of him killing you. That means you are a saint while your ibo friend is a "supposed" or "would be"murderer right if such situation arise. and you say he is your best friend. Dude you are no friend at all but rather a snake. I pity the one who calls you a friend. Someone who doesn't trust his best friend to the extent you just did is capable of causing great harm to that person. Have you also thought about the effect of the foolishness of some online yoruba tribal bigots on the yoruba peeps in this forum too or you are only thinking about the foolishness of the ibos and their ancestors. Your reply just reeks of bias and prejudice which is a very bad thing. Rid yourself of hate bro, it does no good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2015
tubolancer:
Dont mind them which mansion are they building, many of them are so poor that you have to pity them, you see thousand of them in a crowded market. They are worst than the hausas with many children in a small apartment, their life is just pathetic even refusing to pay rent. Are they not the one we see everyday in the streets, markets, okada riders and dirty neighbourhood, rushing to every part of the southwest on per second basis. Their life is just pathetic, they need rehabilition.

God bless you. My friend had to use SARS to pursue some of them in his house. They rent a 2 bed room flat, and used planks to demacate the room to make it like 9 bedroom, packing like 15 yeebhoes in that 2 bedroom. The guy was in Naija and inspecting his house when he saw the trash, even when they refuse to pay house rent, he gave them quick notice but they refused to go until he used the SARS. I am sure most of them in that house will come online to boast of having mansion in Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A never do well called customized on nairaland boasted of having 3 mansion until he was busted of being a jobless little kid living with his aged parent in a dirty 1 room with like 7 other siblings grin grin grin Yeebhoes are known for there lies and braggado, they are truly cursed from womb.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
tetfundfraudale:
I'm igbo.I'm in total support. There can not be two paraell chiefs.why is it not so in igbo land!Oba of Anambra or kabiyesi of Enugu.my igbo folks They are right. If u are igbo/Hausa/youruba in youruba land what we have is our respective community meetings.Very soon with the way my brodas are going Igbo man will contest for Oba of Lagos.Abeg culture na culture.My Yoruba brodas I support una on this.
In fact Oba of Lagos is a weakling compared to Eze ndi igbo in Lagos.
Very soon igbo man will rule Lagos
Very soon oba of Lagos will be igbo
Very soon Lag gov will be igbo
Very soon all lag land be owed by igbo

I'm igbo let's aspire but no to two rulers in a town.
Igbo kwenu!Onye aghara nwanne ya
Ndi Yoruba na atu egwu.Ala Nile anyi ga ego ya tupu 2050 abia
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2968452_twimg20151010214748_jpeg4c9d04bf5e51035c1680621e0da62964

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by bayulll01(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Yoruba should stop diverting attention. A yoruba general has just been sentenced to death, Fualnis have captured the entire yorubaland. These are the real issues. Yorubas should man up and confront their masters and not picking side battles. Anyway, the news is a welcome development for some reasons.

The guy was only sentenced to 6month in jail,which I think is fair,how can a general run away from duty,am yoruba I will not support mediocrity,do you know how many lives was lost due to his actions,we yorubas av past the issues is our son,unlike your uselesss pathetic leaders ohaneze that will cry with hunt

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

i am happy to be an idiot and am happy to be called a bastard. may i die before the end of the week

good for u. amen
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Sagamite:

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Akure is the KING OF AKURE!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Daura is the KING OF DAURA!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Zululand is the KING OF THE ZULUS!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Bengal is the KING OF BENGAL!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Saudi Arabia is the KING OF SAUDI ARABIA!

Any other fuuktard that calls himself "Eze" deserves a good thorough flogging before being thrown out of the kingdom. And he should thank them gracefully he was not used as human sacrifice.

This is not about eze or Eze ndi Igbo whether in any of the South East States or outside of it.

I don't recognise and do not know of any one man with that title of Eze ndi Igbo.

This isn't about title. It's about business and appointments in the market. It should not have degenerated to that.

Flogging of a man out of the palace! He wasn't assaulted because of that otherwise the palace would not have participated in the first place in his so called 'coronation' . A true Eze ndi Igbo if such exists shouldn't be crowned at the oba or deji's palace. Igbos should have a head who represents them anywhere and the title shouldn't be Eze ndi Igbo, that's my opinion.

We say in Igbo, oji ofo ga ana...doesn't need translation. This eze had none of it hence his predicament. If he had one, your deji would be on his belly begging and crying.. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I thought you aren't a bigot... So you're now Yoruba too? All for your hatred for Igbo cheesygringringrin ...Chineke mere gi ebere ...

Whynotthetruth my main man.

I am not a bigot o!
I just need to clarify some things.

How area? We go meet for football section.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2015
ransomed:
We call Yorubas cowards, they are now showing attributes of a real man and we are complaining. Eze ndigbo title should not put "sand" in our garri. We need Yorubas as they need Ibos. Please, let us respect our cultural differences and harness our similarities for unity and peaceful co-existence. Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2968452_twimg20151010214748_jpeg4c9d04bf5e51035c1680621e0da62964

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by neo25(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Wow!!Nairalanders!! This goes to show how sharply we are divided wen it comes to Tribal matters. Esp..shame on us all.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

May my children die by food poison, may my mother be raped to death. May i use my hand to kill my father and other siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be for me this month. amen

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DAmen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by whytet01(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Rayhut:
Freedom of association is allowed in Nigerian constitution, Igbos are free to have Eze Ndi Igbo in their state of abode, if they have a community of Igbos that come together and decide that a particular person will be their leader, there is nothing wrong in it, but the said Ezeh should not interfere in the affairs of the king of the native of that town or parade himself as King because it is just an appointed post by his people and not a real king. About recognition, the governor and Obas should not recognize them as king, they should recognize them as a representer of his own people. Group of people speaking the same language and living outside their domain suppose to have a leader to protect their interest, that is why they have Sarakin Fulani, Hausa in Lagos.
May God bless the day u were born and bless your family.....you will never lack in life for saying this....remain bless...

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

May my children die by food poison, may my mother be raped to death. May i use my hand to kill my father and other siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be for me this month. amen

how old are u? why are u wishing yourself all these badluck?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ExInferis(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And Eze is equivalent of Igwe?

Sarki means king, Eze means king.

Well i dont really know about Eze. I always thought Eze was superior to Igwe. I apologize.

If Eze really means king in the same way Sarkin Fulani is allowed, then i believe the Yorubas should soften this stance. The Akure issue can be sorted out diplomatically. It's just a clash of cultures, shouldnt lead to xenophobia.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
henciry:
Yorubas and hausas have been and is still ruling this country since independence, yet they still have hatred towards the Igbos.
yall biafrans better recognize. yoruba is running thangs lmao. this is from the mouth of ndigbo named henciry who recognizes that oduduwa is running thangs grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You are comparing a visiting monarch to a riff-raff appointing himself as a monarch!

Fuuktard, which failed schools produced you?

Why are Yoruba people grossly stupidd

Is the emir of kwara a Yoruba man

Stop exhibiting fooolishness consistently.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2015
Sagamite:

All the cretins that have the audacity to call themselves "Eze" in any Kingdom that is not theirs should be thoroughly flogged before being thrown out.

Keep deceiving ur self.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The Sarkin hausawa(s) and Sarkin fulani(s) never and will never disrespect their hosts.

It is the y1bos that disrespect their hosts.

They will not disrespect you, no need, the will KILL YOU which is better for them
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Mee234:
Does it matter You reason like a poorly educated Yoruba person

Are you asking a question or what?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by frank442: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2015
You don't know them
When u allow them take allowance
When you give them chance they take chances
They can create something out of nothing

Go to ladipo and see the hilux vehicle the chairman or auto spare association
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mulattoclaro(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2015
makasimatics:

You must be a big fool. Only by your statement, I could kill you. Stupid coward set of people.

Tell me if u can stand the igbos?

Well,i don't blame you lazy Yorubas ; your problem is simply jealousy due to the endless prosperity of igbo tribe

Anu ofia n'ada awu aru.
Hahaha. No be only kill. You're such a fool. Death awaits you and your entire tribe very soon with the way you guys are going. For your information I'm not Yoruba. Igbos are cockroaches. We will crush you and turn all of you into dust.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
kaycid77:

They will not disrespect you, no need, the will KILL YOU which is better for them

What is this one saying?
Do I look like a Yoruba to you?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2015
futprintz:
TRUTH BE TOLD. THE IDEA OF 'EZESHIP' OR 'KINGSHIP' ENTAILS BOTH POLITICAL N SOCIAL DOMINION OVA A GIVEN TERRITORY...I DO NOT THINK IT IS RIGHT TO HAV SUCH IN A LAND; -NOT OF UR ANCESTRAL LINEAGE, -OR, WHRE SUCH AUTHORITY ALREDY EXISTS...FYI, I'm nt Yoruba, but I luv de entire 'good' ppl of Nigeria(wherever they com from)

In sabongeris across the north , only igbos contest for local government chairmen n counsellor ship
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
makasimatics:

You must be a big fool. Only by your statement, I could kill you. Stupid coward set of people.

Tell me if u can stand the igbos?

Well,i don't blame you lazy Yorubas ; your problem is simply jealousy due to the endless prosperity of igbo tribe

Anu ofia n'ada awu aru.
grin grin grin e done pain am enter marrow buahahaha
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Are you asking a question or what?
Aha!!! You just comfirmed it
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by 4stylz: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
9jacrip:

Did you read your post at all before posting it?

A right to do anything, go to Kano or Bini and fuk.c around at the palace and let's see.

There is nothing like palace in nigeria constitution
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mulattoclaro(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Sagamite:

same to your father.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

Amen but stop saying bad things to yourself, well may the soul of your family rest in pieces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.