Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (60986 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
MayorofLagos:

It is worse than that....did tou not hear what he said?

He told Deji to book appointment if he wants to see him. He said he did not have time but because he was takinga trip and passing by, decided to branch in and see why Deji want him.

This is a man that said Ibos have been in Akure 70yrs. Apparently 70yrs is not long enough for him or his cohorts cohogs to understand the protocol of the land.

Look, Mr Fawaz and Mr Choudri are the heads of the Lebanese, Turkeys and Syrian families in Lagos. They speak fluent Yoruba. No Lebanese trader, contractor does anything in Lagos without first obtaining their blessing. When they come into Oba Akiolu's palace, they remove shoes and hats at entrance and start courtesies and fellowship with the palace hands and Chiefs before they have entered into the courtyard.
When Eleko shows up the two go on their bellies and praise him and do not lift up until Eleko has called for them to rise.

So who is Ibo in Nigeria? Youve been defeated in war, you are a refugee, you have been emansculated. You are considered.a high political risk and a low political asset to all credible mainstream political parties, you have zero capacity to create, sustain and install political platforms. So who are you in this country

Yorubas and their silly self importance, hypocrisy packaged as respect all because a sycophant bowed to you.

Who the hell is your chief? Stop comparing corrupt Lebanese business men who left the Middle East to phuck up African economy including Nigeria to Igbos. It's a**eholes like you who idolise them because you feel so inferior.

I blame any Igbo man who comes into those hideous lounges you call palace courts to fall on their bellies to make your pot bellied flatulent Chiefs look like gods. I blame Igbos who take your rubbish day in, day out all in the name of patriotism.

To all those Igbos who shout oba or kabiyesi at him and all those nasicissitic local chiefs so corrupt they don't want peace to reign. I say to all of them......

Phuck dem all.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Firefire(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
ocelot2006:

Best post ive read so far.

Thanks!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

my wh.orish mother is a lazy b.astard.

good you know this, fool
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by makasimatics(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Good move. Please start sending these parasites back to their cursed region. They're unwanted guests. They're hausas, edos and other tribes living in yorubaland but they've never constituted a nuisance or disrespect their host communities like useless erosion ravaged fellows. Let them go back to their cursed and erosion ravaged region.

You must be a big fool. Only by your statement, I could kill you. Stupid coward set of people.

Tell me if u can stand the igbos?

Well,i don't blame you lazy Yorubas ; your problem is simply jealousy due to the endless prosperity of igbo tribe

Anu ofia n'ada awu aru.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Sagamite(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
gbosaa:

In what way are the Igbos disrespectful??

Would you dare go to a cattle market to mess with their leadership? Would you appoint a babaloja over a miyetti Allah chief??

Would an oba dare summon a miyetti Allah chief to his palace, close his ranch/market at his whims even though those places are full of shanks, dirts and stink to high heaven?

I don't support the proliferation of Eze ndi Igbos but I think the Yorubas should stay clear of this. Any group of people should come together and appoint someone to represent them. Eze ndi Igbos are tasked with affairs related to Igbos and they are not in competition with obas or Yoruba chiefs.

The man who was allegedly crowned at the dejis palace should not have been crowned there. What nonsense was that? i don't support Ezes outside of Igbo land, that's my opinion but if he must be crowned, it mustn't be in any obas, deji or whatever name they are called palaces. That in itself is sacrilege.

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Akure is the KING OF AKURE!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Daura is the KING OF DAURA!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Zululand is the KING OF THE ZULUS!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Bengal is the KING OF BENGAL!

The Eze Ndigbo (Eze of Igbos) in Saudi Arabia is the KING OF SAUDI ARABIA!

Any other fuuktard that calls himself "Eze" deserves a good thorough flogging before being thrown out of the kingdom. And he should thank them gracefully he was not used as human sacrifice.

7 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
SirJeffry:
I never heard that any Eze ndi Igbo challenged an Oba or other yoruba kings in yorubaland so why the hate? undecided

That shows you are ignorant of the recent fracas between Deji of Akure and Eze Ndigbo of Akure. No one hate Igbos, they are the harbinger of their own hate/problem. Live peacefully without interfering in local chieftaincy affair and you have peaceful co-existent.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by homirefacuny(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Tunguy01:
My best friend is an igbo , weneva he reads thread abt tribe, his mood swings , I dnt like d idea of me sleeping wit 1 eye opened, I always avoid any argument dat has 2 do wit religion,tribal or politics, I hate dem all.,God help the gullible youths.

Haha..... O boy watch your back o. The hustle is real.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by tubolancer(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Go tell your m.oronic father in his smelly grave to shut up, accursed ugly fool like you making noise. What is there to envy in a 5th class citizen, a gala seller, and pirated cd seller. Are you kidding me? You have mansions only in your dream, you are all known for your braggado everywhere you go. You will see yeebhoes of like 30 people living in a single smelly room, but come online to shout about having mansion. Many have been busted here several times E.g customized, collynzo and co, even you Frank Ojukwu live in abject poverty with your o.losho wife.

I thought you cursed cocaine smugglers said you only live in Lagos, why the change of story now? You run away from your cursed land daily, and still have no shame but brag about running away from your own land. Buhahahahaha. Shameless people, everyone piss on you lots cos you are worthless. Anyone that does not sell gala is lazy to you b.astard. Anyone that does not transport drugs is Lazy, anyone that dont sell spare part is lazy. You cant see the Hausa call others Lazy or brag, the Edos, Itsekiris and many other rich people dont brag but its only you conquered slaves that make noise everywhere. Your igwe have been flogged to stipur, do your worst or go issue your ultimatum. Shameles and worthless tribe.
Dont mind them which mansion are they building, many of them are so poor that you have to pity them, you see thousand of them in a crowded market. They are worst than the hausas with many children in a small apartment, their life is just pathetic even refusing to pay rent. Are they not the one we see everyday in the streets, markets, okada riders and dirty neighbourhood, rushing to every part of the southwest on per second basis. Their life is just pathetic, they need rehabilition.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by homirefacuny(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2015
makasimatics:

You must be a big fool. Only by your statement, I could kill you. Stupid coward set of people.

Well,i don't blame you lazy Yorubas ; your problem is simply jealousy due to the endless prosperity of igbo tribe

Anu ofia n'ada awu aru.

Wow.... Epic but foolish response. Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

May my useless father die a miserable death before December, my senile mother remains a certified fool

Amen, and may you also be killed by stray bullet. Shameless animal

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by BOMBEATZ(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2015
QUESTION: Why do d ibos feel too superior and d yorubas inferior?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Richal20(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2015
DeLaRue:
I went to Benin city earlier this year, and I was in no doubt I was in a 'foreign land' and conducted myself carefully knowing I was far from 'home'.

Even when l'm in Abuja I feel the same. I feel and know I'm a stranger there. It would be no different from being in Accra or Lome. This feeling did not stop me from doing my business and being friendly with people in Benin or Abuja, but inside me & irrespective of what the Constitution says, I exercised caution in these places at all times. I saw myself as an immigrant in both cities.

I am surprised Igbos seem chocked when they are told they are foreigners in Yorubaland. You are.

what happens to our one Nigeria. Can you a migrant in ur papa house ?? Nawa oooo,

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Go tell your m.oronic father in his smelly grave to shut up, accursed ugly fool like you making noise. What is there to envy in a 5th class citizen, a gala seller, and pirated cd seller. Are you kidding me? You have mansions only in your dream, you are all known for your braggado everywhere you go. You will see yeebhoes of like 30 people living in a single smelly room, but come online to shout about having mansion. Many have been busted here several times E.g customized, collynzo and co, even you Frank Ojukwu live in abject poverty with your o.losho wife.

I thought you cursed cocaine smugglers said you only live in Lagos, why the change of story now? You run away from your cursed land daily, and still have no shame but brag about running away from your own land. Buhahahahaha. Shameless people, everyone piss on you lots cos you are worthless. Anyone that does not sell gala is lazy to you b.astard. Anyone that does not transport drugs is Lazy, anyone that dont sell spare part is lazy. You cant see the Hausa call others Lazy or brag, the Edos, Itsekiris and many other rich people dont brag but its only you conquered slaves that make noise everywhere. Your igwe have been flogged to stipur, do your worst or go issue your ultimatum. Shameles and worthless tribe.
dayummmmmmmm shocked cheesy
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2015
makasimatics:

Anu ofia n'ada awu aru.

Akpu eating ediot, What prosperity? You only prosper in smuggling drugs, selling pirated Cd in SW, baby factory, running after molue, kidnapping, rituals and armed robbery. You are a 5th class citizen of Nigeria, and will die a slave. Animal
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by makasimatics(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Yorubas are just envious of the igbo tribe being everywhere you go.

##hail igbo!!!!! Every where u go just like MTN lol.

In my next world,i must be an igbo man.
Anambra man de talk

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2015
4stylz:
I am not igbo but this is so lame of that anifere; how dare you call a Nigerian immigrants, I have rights to do anything in anyone land and nothing will happen; our constitution doesn't recognise traditions or yorubaland /igboland.

If that's the case, globacom owned by a Yoruba man should stop building mask outside Yorubaland; and dangote should stop selling cement outside hausaland.

Anifere (whatever that means )is a foolish refugee in Nigeria.

Did you read your post at all before posting it?

A right to do anything, go to Kano or Bini and fuk.c around at the palace and let's see.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Adebowale89:

and who is Nnamdi KANU one single man has been directing&redirecting millions of Igbo and u are happy. am not after any tribalism statement but this is not like that in Yoruba land, a man is not greater than the masses

BTW my fiance is a correct Igbo girl, all this una Biafra dream no be here o

Do I sound or look like a beeefraudian to you?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

may i also be killed by stray bullet. I and my father are Shameless animals

hmmn, na wa o
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by abouzaid: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
What they dare not try in the North
there's an eze ndi igbo in every part of the north, i think it actually first established in Kano before spreading to other parts of the country and beyond, i sincerely think that both the igbos and yorubas need to rethink a lot of things because both would lose big time.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by adegeye38(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
we are Nigerians and u can never be migrants in your own country , The igbos contributed to the economic growth of Lagos and other southwestern regions , so all d hate should stop,

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2015
DelticStephEn:
hahaha. you Yoruba can make good comedian. so all this rape and kidnapping are not disrespect? # https://www.nairaland.com/2638414/how-fulani-herdsmen-kill-rape. warris this? # https://www.nairaland.com/2615875/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu. hahaha. more. # https://www.nairaland.com/2615875/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu

FYI, I am no Yoruba.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
adegeye38:
we are Nigerians and u can never be migrants in your own country , The igbos contributed to the economic growth of Lagos and other southwestern regions , so all d hate should stop,

Eure nye o!

Why don't y'all contribute and make another Lagos in say Enugu your most developed state since you contributed to growth of Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by sukkot: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Sagamite:

Cut the stewpid diplomatic crap!

I am in full support of this.

This is exactly the same thing I said yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2668768/yoruba-youths-clash-igbos-akure/1#39042048

I would even go further than this Afenifere group: Kick out ALL those that are "elected" or "appointed" as Eze and their Chieftains. If not even get them arrested by police.

Everyone is welcomed to live in any part of Nigeria, be you a foreigner from another country or a Nigerian. Just don't go to any part of Nigeria and then start doing things that cause trouble.

What utter nonsense to go to Kingdoms and appoint yourself as a King. The foooool should have been thoroughly FLOGGED!
well in his defense, he was thoroughly flogged grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ODUBEZE: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
wytecat:
This is the real AFENIFERE! The other one has members who are too old with conflict of interest.

This very AFENIFERE IS all about Yoruba land.
In that case you need to go back to that old Afenifere that comprises of the elderly and seek WISDOM before you people will start a fire U cannot quench!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The Sarkin hausawa(s) and Sarkin fulani(s) never and will never disrespect their hosts.

It is the y1bos that disrespect their hosts.
How?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by makasimatics(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

Akpu eating ediot, What prosperity? You only prosper in smuggling drugs, selling pirated Cd in SW, baby factory, running after molue, kidnapping, rituals and armed robbery. You are a 5th class citizen of Nigeria, and will die a slave. Animal

Na kwa eziaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
Yoruba people way de smell like pig of bida lol.
We are above you in everything you can think of.

Without the igbos,Nigeria is dead.

There is little or no hunger in igbo land. This is justified by the fact that igbo has the least poverty rate in Nigeria. How do you see that one slowpoke? Lol

Anu mpama!!!!!!!
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

The Sarkin hausawa(s) and Sarkin fulani(s) never and will never disrespect their hosts.

It is the y1bos that disrespect their hosts.

I thought you aren't a bigot... So you're now Yoruba too? All for your hatred for Igbo cheesygringringrin ...Chineke mere gi ebere ...
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2015
ghuzy01:

Mr man,its like u don't get.have you ever wondered why igbos have problems with their host?just think abt it.Akure people 're very peaceful nd won't hurt a fly...dt s y you hardly hear abt info in d news for anything negative.d so callled eze must have really infuriated d king to deserve such.d igbos shld undastand dt they 're welcomed in yoruba land but they shld conform to d culture of the yourbas.it's dt simple

Are Akure people the only peace loving people in Nigeria? See how biased you are. I can equally say that Igbos are very peace loving. It's ok for you to also claim that the chief got angry because the so called eze spoke wrongly. I can also confidently tell you that the eze gave whatever response based on the way your chief spoke to him.

I repeat again. The lots of Igbos in the so called 'foreign lands' are very peace loving and non violent. That stance has attracted lots of bullying and unwarranted attacks on them especially their businesses.

I say again...one day these issues would escalate and you would be surprised who would be hardest hit.

Stay the phuck away from their businesses. Create jobs for your people including all those potential babalojas and iyalojas. Go to the cattle market and try that. Of course you wouldn't and you know why.

Those cattle rearers even though they make tremendous amount of money would never invest in estates and reasonable accommodations in that place. They come, leave trails of destruction, make money and leave huge amounts of biological and non degradable wastes and you lot don't do nothing about it. You only shout disrespect and yeebos or flat heads when you are targeting a shop or property to burn.

One day Na one day.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by MrMbaM: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2015
DrDauda:

My useless mother will die a miserable death, may her wicked soul rest in hell

So shall it be.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2015
MrMbaM:

i and my entire family will die of HIV/AIDs.

amen
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by JDado: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
A Nigerian economy without the Igbos is i fiasco no to talk of a particular region in the country it means there will be redundancy and stagnancy. Truth be told every tribe has it uniqueness in this country....the igbos are the movers of the Nigerian economy.....imagine a Lagos with the igbos.

ITS THE WEEKEND AND IF YOU ARE SPORTS LOVER WHO STAKES [url]picknstake.com[/url] is THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU TO GET FREE PREDICTIONS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.