Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him (1587 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Pinkybush: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2015
What exactly is this World turning into? For more than five years, my younger brother have been complaining how someone use to have "Sex" with him when he sleeps. Both at night and day time. He said, "At night something will hit the roof once, directly to where my bedroom is. And in less than five minutes I will fall asleep and someone would start having sex with me. This normally happen if I faced up while sleeping. But, if I'm not facing up, the person will start to oppress me." I have been advising him to pray before going to bed, which he said he used to do. Now, he has resolve to visit "Babalawo" to get something to trap the person when next he comes, and he needs where to go for it.

Please your sincere contribution and advice are highly welcomed.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2015
This should be taken to the religious section

Meanwhile, serious prayer is needed.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by williamsean(m): 6:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Yea bro I remember that movie... What's d name again? grin

1 Like

Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2015
hian shocked
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Pinkybush: 6:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
This should be taken to the religious section

Meanwhile, serious prayer is needed.
Thanks. But I thought it's better being in this section.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Omotayor123(f): 6:30am On Oct 17, 2015
This is like a super story. ;grin @Op this post should be on Religion section where you can get better recommendation. Not here....

Well, only prayer can save your brother. And he should stop facing up while sleeping. The Pervert will get tired sooner or later. Is he's a molester male or female
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by umehmj(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2015
That's incubus and succubus, a demon that goes around sleeping with people in their sleep. i suffered same fate when i was a teen. babalawo won't work at all. he should pray about it. well mine stopped when i got me a girlfriend and start consummating. not advising him to start fucking though, just stating what worked for me.

1 Like

Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Omotayor123(f): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Pinkybush:
Thanks. But I thought it's better being in this section.
Not better at all. Worse! This kind story no be for this section. Just wait and see!
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by umehmj(m): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2015
williamsean:
Yea bro I remember that movie... What's d name again? grin

problem is you don't know how mysterious the world is. you can Google 'incubus' for starters
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by umehmj(m): 6:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is like a super story. ;grin @Op this post should be on Religion section where you can get better recommendation. Not here....

Well, only prayer can save your brother. And he should stop facing up while sleeping. The Pervert will get tired sooner or later. Is he's a molester male or female

it's very real my dear
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Pinkybush: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2015
Please, this is not a movie matter cool. Beside, I wouldn't exhaust my MB for irrelevant issue.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Konji na real bastard, even karashika dey come do cow girl ontop person wey dey sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Omotayor123(f): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2015
umehmj:

it's very real my dear
You no answer my question.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by menix(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2015
OP.. ur brother will need help from Ghost Busters.

Let me google their contact.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by hodusglobal(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Your brother needs to be more and more prayerful...He will defeat the demon.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Pinkybush: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Thanks to sincere contributions
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Bambless1(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Wet Dream
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Pinkybush: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2015
hodusglobal:
Your brother needs to be more and more prayerful...He will defeat the demon.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by umehmj(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

You no answer my question.
did you ask any question? cos i don't see any....my earlier quote was referring to your assuming it's a superstory
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Succubus.... Dats her handwork... He needs to wear a rosary dats blessed to sleep...
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by lakesidepapa(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2015
stupidity:
Konji na real bastard, even karashika dey come do cow girl ontop person wey dey sleep.

Cowgirl? Wow my best position
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by 14teenK: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2015
shocked Geeezz...WTF...is dis 4 real
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Kingsley1000(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2015
the dude having sex with ur brother,is he a gay
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by lakesidepapa(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Pinkybush:
What exactly is this World turning into? For more than five years, my younger brother have been complaining how someone use to have "Sex" with him when he sleeps. Both at night and day time. He said, "At night something will hit the roof once, directly to where my bedroom is. And in less than five minutes I will fall asleep and someone would start having sex with me. This normally happen if I faced up while sleeping. But, if I'm not facing up, the person will start to oppress me." I have been advising him to pray before going to bed, which he said he used to do. Now, he has resolve to visit "Babalawo" to get something to trap the person when next he comes, and he needs where to go for it.

Consulting babalawo will worsen the case, is like using demon to beg demon. He should start having fasting and prayer because the implication and the side effect is not good oo
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by lakesidepapa(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Succubus.... Dats her handwork... He needs to wear a rosary dats blessed to sleep...

I concur and pray before sleeping
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Babe2sure(f): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2015
It is in two ways:
Spirit wife: he will need to be delivered from the hold or else, he will be having broken relationships and it will disturb him from marrying.
They are collecting his destiny. Evil forces are rubbing him of blessings he possesses.
He shouldn't be sleeping facing up, that sleeping position most of the time makes people have nightmares.
He needs serious prayers.
The issue is better treated at the religion section.
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by 14teenK: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 17, 2015
Your younger brother enjoys free _pussy every night and day, why do you want to stop him from enjoying this god free pleasure? How I wish I can be in his shoes. angry

I keep hearing this stories every now and I have taken it upon myself to always sleep facing up but nothing still happens. sad angry
Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by umehmj(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Your younger brother enjoys free _pussy every night and day, why do you want to stop him from enjoying this god free pleasure? How I wish I can be in his shoes. angry

I keep hearing this stories every now and I have taken it upon myself to always sleep facing up but nothing still happens. sad angry

you be real fried plantation lol

1 Like

Re: He Want To Trap The Person Who Used To Have Spiritual Intercourse With Him by Qualer: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Pinkybush:

tell your brother to come to my shrine for the solution to his predicament. When coming, he should bring the the left hand of a right-handed goat, three strands of hair from a three year olds moustache, one blue fowl, the waist of a 30year old tortoise, one bottle of Moet&Chandon, Red label, Omotola's used underwear from the past two weeks and one bottle of cashew nuts. When he is ready let me know!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Hottest Daughters! / Funny Perspective On The Amount Of Calories Burned During Sex / Some Romantic Date Ideas To Strengthen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.