Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (44000 Views)

Twitter User Narrates How To Get Nigerian Ladies Off Balance / MUST SEE: Irritating Things Some Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Some Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ahamonyeka(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
uncle,is it funny?? angry
guy is funny abeg

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by mzjayne(f): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Soo funny grin

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by banio: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
You have made your point. Why bother replying all the commentators.

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Emade(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!
Did anybody guy offend the writer!on a second thought if u can put a lot of energy in wrirting things like this am xpecting to se u write novels 0oo

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
op why do I have this Feeling You've been Shagged by a Niggar on Drugs undecided

My thoughts, exactly

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Bhayomi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Let this girl be now, she made her point.... Afterall it's her opinion...one man's meat is another man's ...

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by chidieze356(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Are the men guilty of most of the stuffs you mentioned above? Check again!!!!!

Instead of turning the focus on alot of ladies with dirty bra, torn or dirty pants etc, let's kindly treat the issue you raised here.... FOUR out of every TEN guys are guilty of dirty singlet, boxers etc. But why?

They simply jus can not concentrate on that.

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!
You must have been wasting your LIFE with poor smello low-lifer guys tongue
It's a pity sad

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It seems u delight in quarrels Today is Saturday. I decide to keep my cool.
mehn look at how fugly you look self sad angry
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ceecee0703(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

seriously my dear u mad sense but it would have been great if u had left off the insults and either turned it as a joke or a strict lesson so that some guys can learn instead of turning it into an insult....and seriously guys will only see it as an insult which is what u meant instead of a correctional fact that it should be....thanks my point anyways

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by agitator: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

[size=14pt]This shows your class, imagine the kind of guys that role with you toasting with boxers. [/size] grin grin grin

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ZiggyMr(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
I concur with all you said but keeping hair nah my brother, I keep my hair but mind u it's very neat and cute.. I blieve if sum1 wanna keep hair he shud be ready to spend on d hair and not make it bushy. Nice 1 though

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
DeeTus:
You're somehow biased. Who told you sleeping with a girl on a first date makes her low class?

I guess you still don't understand what chemistry and anticipation is.

Abi oo.. Anywaiz, sex is for adults so she's likely not to understand
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
ruggedtimi:

what abut a guy dat does all dis bt is very rich like mayweather will it turn u off

I tire ooo, small tym nah, dem go dey blame dere great grannies for dere mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by MetroBoomin: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

I carry bushy hair,gurls die for me.
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Only girls without class sleep with guys on the first date?
Lol, see this kid.

Teenagers are knwn by dere words, no need 2 see dem, dere words speaks dere maturity levl
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by gog4life(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
.....tomato Lagos!!!! hahahahahahaj
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
guy is funny abeg
mind ur business

Do u mind??
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ahamonyeka(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
mind ur business
Do u mind??
buhahahahakikikiki
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by lozairio(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nonsense just came here to insult us guys am ur boyfriend is no better than what u posted
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Like say girls vagina clean pass d bushy hair cheesy

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ Op, Did u fight with ur boyfriend? grin
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by 2dice(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
uncle,is it funny?? angry
and who is ur Uncle madam? cheesy
Yea it is...
The Op just dey para like say Shekau still her bf grin

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Gmekx(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dklef:
I swear my flows worst pass all of those.

.btw,

..iam rapper drizzklef. I'll blow very soon, plz help my carrier!

Drop some bars, if its hotter than mine, I'll support you if its not, I'll just pass like nothing happened

Who's fit for the judge now?

Mrs. StephanieEzeh, can you please grace the high table as the judge?

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by drizzy009: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
See this B*tch sha
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by menxer: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP I think your post is biased, unless it's intentional to pick a fight.

StephanieEzeh:

I wonder how many guys walk the streets in only boxers. I don't need to state the obvious. grin

Same as above, except you are referring to bus loaders/conductors, or brick layers at work.

Tell that to Prof. Wole Soyinka
grin

Do you wear tights, body hugs, leggings?

They call it swag. Deal with it.

Se.x on a first date is never a crime, if those involved are gamed.

If the guy spent 1000 naira on refreshment, as you said earlier, how does that amount to taking drugs?

Judging from your post you lack the ability to critical evaluate people, their lifestyles and situations before generalizing. grin

PS:
If this your post is a reflection of the guys in your life, you need to do extra work on yourself because water will always find its level.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by DonBobes(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And of one these fvckin fake creatures has the guts to spew trash about we guys!!!!

*****laughs in Swahili*****

OP, your trash has been duly noticed, just make sure you wrap it up and use it as a tissue paper to clean the remaining sh!ts you are about to spew.. .. ..

abeg tel her oh. . . .wetin we do her abeg!
Dis 1 too much.

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by malonephill(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Bushy hairs turn off for you? Trash!
StephanieEzeh:

total crap
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by DonBobes(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote
author=menxer post=39078738]OP I think your post is biased, unless it's intentional to pick a fight.

I wonder how many guys walk the streets in only boxers. I don't need to state the obvious. grin

Same as above, except you are referring to bus loaders/conductors, or brick layers at work.

Tell that to Prof. Wole Soyinka
grin

Do you wear tights, body hugs, leggings?

They call it swag. Deal with it.

Se.x on a first date is never a crime, if those involved are gamed.

If the guy spent 1000 naira on refreshment, as you said earlier, how does that amount to taking drugs?

Judging from your post you lack the ability to critical evaluate people, their lifestyles and situations before generalizing. grin[/quote]￾

wat a knock out!
Wit d luk of thins its lik she dated guys wit d habits she mentioned. . . . . Oshi

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
You are on point anyway and am of taking alcohol or drugs just to kill her because if I don't she will say am not good in bed just like one I just finish killing with my drugs though we drank the alcohol together in ny room not that she is not responsible but she just feel like taking it.....yeee this girl just remind of me the borehole wey I just finish drilling angryYou are on point anyway and am of taking alcohol or drugs just to kill her because if I don't she will say am not good in bed just like one I just finish killing with my drugs though we drank the alcohol together in ny room not that she is not responsible but she just feel like taking it.....yeee this girl just remind of me the borehole wey I just finish drilling

For putting on skinny jeans I think you are very right I wish my colleague at work will read it cos am always telling him that I can't imagine myself wear skinny jeans. ;DYou are on point anyway and am of taking alcohol or drugs just to kill her because if I don't she will say am not good in bed just like one I just finish killing with my drugs though we drank the alcohol together in ny room not that she is not responsible but she just feel like taking it.....yeee this girl just remind of me the borehole wey I just finish drilling angryYou are on point anyway and am of taking alcohol or drugs just to kill her because if I don't she will say am not good in bed just like one I just finish killing with my drugs though we drank the alcohol together in ny room not that she is not responsible but she just feel like taking it.....yeee this girl just remind of me the borehole wey I just finish drilling

For putting on skinny jeans I think you are very right I wish my colleague at work will read it cos am always telling him that I can't imagine myself wear skinny jeans.

Bros, why are yu so confused nah?? Yu dey slip dey type??
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Ashez: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
What about "Thous Shall Not Commit Fornication"?? U even have time to analyse from one guy to anoda. God Save dis generation
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ahamonyeka(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jadonjack:

Bros, why are yu so confused nah?? Yu dey slip dey type??
wow how did you know that am sleeping while typing?anyway I know you are guilty of wearing a boxer for one month,wide open singlet at the arm,wearing skinny jean and wearing white boxer and singlet that has turn to brown.she is only trying to tell you to grow up.ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Ladies With Bigger Butts – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.