Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (44004 Views)

Twitter User Narrates How To Get Nigerian Ladies Off Balance / MUST SEE: Irritating Things Some Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Some Things Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
ahamonyeka:
wow how did you know that am sleeping while typing?anyway I know you are guilty of wearing a boxer for one month,wide open singlet at the arm,wearing skinny jean and wearing white boxer and singlet that has turn to brown.she is only trying to tell you to grow up.ewu

Seriously?!!!
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by bitrhyme(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Career and future first, boyfriend later! wink
think op z a lowlife, ve bn seeing her posts on Bleep, weed, alcohol, pants etc nd i guess its an environmental factor. Op repn bariga/somolu since 1300ad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by viclawz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Only girls without class sleep with guys on the first date?
Lol, see this kid.
class ko..school ni
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by simplisity(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eziokwu nafufu na nti. Truth dey hurt like fire.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by viclawz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!
Must all ur threads be about guys. Don't ur have something else to post that mustn't b about guys...y d hate#OGINI#KILODE

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ibukun147(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op...are u speaking from personal experience?

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by AfroKnight: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Stephanieezeh. Actually it costs a man more to maintain the so-called "bushy" hair. Barbers cut for as low as N150? Perhaps the kind of guys you date go to such "salons".The fact that you compare guys who have "bushy" hair with mad men reveals that you are narrow minded, to put it lightly.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Majority of guys are very immature and unacceptable societal-wise by their attitude and appearance!

*Dirty boxers: Some guys wear boxers for weeks without changing them! Dirty pikin and u won toast babe. White boxers go turn to carton colour grin

*White singlet turns brown: I still wonder how some guys wear white singlet till it turns brown! Some guys' singlets have even turned to buba grin with a wide space under the arms. The skinny ones will look like hangers inside the singlet! grin abeg upgrade joor!!!

*Keeping bushy hairs: This is seriously a turn-off! Does it mean you can't afford 200 naira to cut your hair? Are you practicing madness? Some barbers even charge 150 naira! Guy, abeg go cut your hair make you look like human being.

*Wearing skinny Jeans: I don't mind seeing small boys do this but not when you have come of age. Do you know how you look? Over 30 and you still wear jeans that make you look like vulture that has been beaten by rain!

*Sagging: Exposing your cheap boxers that you bought from gbogbo at the rate of 150 naira! Continue to misbehave, there is a prize for you grin

*Wanting to sleep with a lady on a first date: This is the most annoying and dumbest! You just meet a girl and you want to sleep with her? Because of the 1000 naira you spent on refreshment? Well, only girls without class fall for that. One day, your uncontrollable appetite for sex will land you in Kirikiri Maximum Security!!! Akpa! cheesy

*Taking drugs and alcohol to make love: So you can really do this? You plan to destroy someone's daughter? I never knew you could be so serious to apply a lot of strength and energy with adequate planning for this ac! Yet, you have not been able to plan your life or think of putting in so much energy in your work or career! Nonsense!

The rate at which most guys post degrading stuffs about ladies is very high yet they don't critically evaluate their own lives! Adumadu body!

HMMMMM. Another teenager living in a fairly land sad

I so much PITY NAIJA WOMEN and their demented MENTALITY

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
rsleeky:
everyone is entitled to their opinion....d op is right tho
Ok.. .. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by opedaydydx9(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
2dice:
and what if he don't want to anybody to be turned_On grin
oh my God speak English...

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by ddugeri(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
op i knw ur broda is a party to d above
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
gab264:
Wearing skinny jeans is really maa tin"
And I don't mind wether it turn girls off or turn them to death"
"Non of my bussiness"
Correct guy grin grin grin

OP being dirty is a turn off for all human beings na

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
@ OP

We've got one funny love for misandry here. Nice one! keep it up and regret why you never had a descent boyfriend. Bwahaha...
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by SkinnyDude(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
please, leave skinny jeans out of this... this is 2015! after all, you girls can not do with out make up

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
Awon werey grin grin
Hey babe, what's up? smiley
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by DTOBS(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Good for you.
Let me ask you some questions. 1.Who is frustrating you or who has frustrated you in the past? 2. What was your experience like in the hand of guys? 3. Why are you bitter about everything that has to do with man's inner part? 4. What are you making out from this post? And finally, 5. What is your problem?
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Chanchit: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Choi! See as StephanieEzeh finish us, your eyes don see things o. Well I don dash you one like. You try.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Onyiido: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
And of one these fvckin fake creatures has the guts to spew trash about we guys!!!!

*****laughs in Swahili*****

OP, your trash has been duly noticed, just make sure you wrap it up and use it as a tissue paper to clean the remaining sh!ts you are about to spew.. .. ..
Truth be told, she is right. The earlier guys start accepting their mistakes , the better for r/ships to work out. It beats my imagination to see a full grown man still criticizing d female folks in the face of truth. Pls accept this fact, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Onyiido: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
sonofananimal:

HMMMMM. Another teenager living in a fairly land sad

I so much PITY NAIJA WOMEN and their demented MENTALITY
But if a guy posts a counter-thread about ladies, u'll come here to start spewing how "badder" they are. Accept this, it is a real fact.

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, you didn't add BAD BREATH to it.! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by flokii: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

you ladies have wahala sha...

if a guy does d opposite... you'll say he is too clean, he is that..

well I like your writeup... waiting for d counter thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by gmacnoms(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
I had 2k 2day. Spent almost all for my family. D remainin change is tp for church 2mao. I Rilli want to cut my hair today, but I dnt hav dat 200NAIRA to do it. I commented because u Rilli think smtyms guys don't no wts gud?

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by flokii: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lizabeth25:
OP, you didn't add BAD BREATH to it.! undecided

Wicked... grin

m sure your lover/lovers has halitosis..
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Laveda(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Hey babe, what's up? smiley
I'm good, you?
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Tedassie(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

angry
StephanieEzeh:

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hairstyles and clothings ( skinny jeans) are fashions and lifestyle, if it doesn't suit you, go to hell, I am yet to change a thing in my life all because of a lady which on most occasion turns out to be a ho*.
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Onyiido:
But if a guy posts a counter-thread about ladies, u'll come here to start spewing how "badder" they are. Accept this, it is a real fact.
real fact my ass undecided

Some of those things she mention are just normal or some weird way of living, and it have no turning off effect. But if it is a rich guy that did all those stuff, you people will see it as normal thing undecided

Abegi!! Who send what turns you people on and off? are you an electric switch angry
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Onyiido:
Truth be told, she is right. The earlier guys start accepting their mistakes , the better for r/ships to work out. It beats my imagination to see a full grown man still criticizing d female folks in the face of truth. Pls accept this fact, thanks.
Lol.. .. .. Are you trying to tell me that all the guys you've dated or came across possesses all of the characters the OP listed up there? Listen sister, if we keep looking throwing vituperative comments about our each opposite sex characters, there will never be peace in all relationships!!!!

1 Like

Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
I'm good, you?
I'm good too ma'am, hope you are enjoying your weekend?
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Laveda(f): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I'm good too ma'am, hope you are enjoying your weekend?
Yeah, but just a bit boring
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by LordOfTheWeed: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah, but just a bit boring
Awww.. .. .. Why not try hanging out with friends? cheesy
Re: Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off by Nickymezor(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lolz... correct yarn OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.