Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! (2114 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by BreezyCB(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Babe Boo
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by prettyjo(f): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by nikkypearl(f): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

No buh i love him anyway

Naijaboiy please dnt mind my wack pickup lines,manage me like that,i have big booty and bweast,i have nice teeth and long nose,i am chocolate skinned,tall and beautiful,i am graduate and i work for forte oil and gas, i earn a 6 figure salary.....please naijaboy donnot make me wait too long embarassed
He dosnt need your bweast!as long as u gat the big booty grin lol
Smh..
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by ENIGMA24(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
I call her number 1.......
In actual sense im just trying to let her know I have number 2,3 and 4
But she still doesn't get it.....
+
Naijaboi Pls Ehn nwanne text me that baba's phone number Biko....
i want to be replying pm too Biko!!!
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jaja of Opobo
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by ENIGMA24(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Actually that is true,am suprised how you read my mind

Its you NAIJABOIY l,please don't break ma heart,am in love with you,i wiill treat you right and make you mine,give you all you need and all you want...please naijaboiy say yes to SPICY,lemme spice up your life all round embarassed
Naijaboiy don turn okro soup.....u want to spice up his life? His life fa? Hehehehehehe ur pick up line sha.....I'm sure he is falling already
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Naijaboiy don turn okro soup.....u want to spice up his life? His life fa? Hehehehehehe ur pick up line sha.....I'm sure he is falling already
Jealousy tongue
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by ENIGMA24(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Jealousy tongue
Naijaboiy pls do quick Biko.....give me the baba's phone number......
So my story will change from jealousy to jealoused-of
cry
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by ENIGMA24(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Jaja of Opobo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lwkm
I'm litrarily choking from laughter......
What happen na
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lwkm
I'm litrarily choking from laughter......
What happen na
wink grin It's lovely right
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by ENIGMA24(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

wink grin It's lovely right
Is he a warrior?
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by shumuel(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...okay.

I'll reply when I see the pm. grin

Kikiki hahaha cheesy, are you sure this is not another Brohoe, hitting up on you, next we'll hear: Extra! Extra!! Read all about it missp*cy is a Bro
be careful not to fall for such again. Word
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Is he a warrior?
Was Jaja not a rich man? grin I'm actually married to Phyno so grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by ENIGMA24(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Was Jaja not a rich man? grin I'm actually married to Phyno so grin
Phyno Asin phyno fino
Or did I read wrong
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
shumuel:

Kikiki hahaha cheesy, are you sure this is not another Brohoe, hitting up on you, next we'll hear: Extra! Extra!! Read all about it missp*cy is a Bro
be careful not to fall for such again. Word
hehehe...sure thing mahn!

Until she sends the pm and we chat offline I won't believe anything grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
nikkypearl:

He dosnt need your bweast!as long as u gat the big booty grin lol
Smh..
You know that's what I like na tongue
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Naijaboiy pls do quick Biko.....give me the baba's phone number......
So my story will change from jealousy to jealoused-of
cry
Lol,no mind misspicy,na scam she be. grin

I nor collect any number.
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by gab264(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know that's what I like na tongue
Lol naijaboiy see eeeeh guys way they put eye for that misspix they much bro.
U better be carefull ooo, before they will entice u with 3 months ban.
I wount even be surprise if oga seun they put eye there self.
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Phyno Asin phyno fino
Or did I read wrong
Daz ryt. The one and only Eze Nnunu (in my dreams grin)

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by gab264(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Jaja of Opobo
I really love this name(king jaja of okpobo)gringrin
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by foladaraawe(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
gab264:
Lol naijaboiy see eeeeh guys way they put eye for that misspix they much bro.
U better be carefull ooo, before they will entice u with 3 months ban.
I wount even be surprise if oga seun they put eye there self.
ROTFL!!! gringrin

Are you trying to scare me or what? cheesy

Oga shey you nor read this thread well? You nor see say na she dey woo me abi I talk anything? grin

Make una dey put una eyes nothing concern me. If I want to take her serious I will and I know how to go about it. cool
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by shumuel(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

hehehe...sure thing mahn!

Until she sends the pm and we chat offline I won't believe anything grin

Okay, just watch out and be careful.
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by deyemia: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Olosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share; Why Do You Smoke Weed? / Check Out This Pre-weddind Post / Finally!! Don Jazzy Reveled His Wife To Be, A Female Blogger "Judyfamous" (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.