Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! (2089 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / OPEN THREAD And Answer Honestly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by DiegoNakel(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Question of The Day
Answer Honestly !!!
What name do you call your BF/GF

Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
shakiti bobo sad grin,mi amor.
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by foladaraawe(f): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
what do you call urs?
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Quadre: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Babe
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
When will i have boyfriend oh Lord,alll this people are intimidating me embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:
When will i have boyfriend oh Lord,alll this people are intimidating me embarassed
What do you need a boyfriend for? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

What do you need a boyfriend for? undecided
Many things,atleast i will be able to answer this type of question OP is asking
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Many things,atleast i will be able to answer this type of question OP is asking
I know there's someone you like somewhere. Ask that nigga out. undecided
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know there's someone you like somewhere. Ask that nigga out. undecided
Actually that is true,am suprised how you read my mind

Its you NAIJABOIY l,please don't break ma heart,am in love with you,i wiill treat you right and make you mine,give you all you need and all you want...please naijaboiy say yes to SPICY,lemme spice up your life all round embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Its you NAIJABOIY l,please don't break ma heart,am in love with you,i wiill treat you right and make you mine,give you all you need and all you want...please naijaboiy say yes to SPICY,lemme spice up your life all round embarassed
buhahahahaha,omg,man no gree apply for dat post?lollllcheesycheesy
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
He must be feeling fly nowsad
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cutie pie
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
buhahahahaha,omg,man no gree apply for dat post?lollllcheesycheesy
Aunty jollyjoy no put sand sand for my garri o...am seriously in love with naijaboiy,he is matured,rich,handsome,humourous,dangerously endowed below,even tho he flirts i will accept my fate,please naijaboiy,date me
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Aunty jollyjoy no put sand sand for my garri o...am seriously in love with naijaboiy,he is matured,rich,handsome,humourous,dangerously endowed below,even tho he flirts i will accept my fate,please naijaboiy,date me
cheesycheesycheesycheesy,u don see am before,shuoooocheesycheesycheesy

you are so so funny.
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
I give up, Joy don land here
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Its you NAIJ ABOIY l,please don't break ma heart,am in love with you,i wiill treat you right and make you mine,give you all you need and all you want...please naijaboiy say yes to SPICY,lemme spice up your life all round embarassed
gringringrin
Because I give you advise you wan come turn the tables to my side abi? undecided
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Aunty jollyjoy no put sand sand for my garri o...am seriously in love with naija boiy,he is matured,rich,handsome,humourous,dangerously endowed below,even tho he flirts i will accept my fate,please naija boiy,date me
You're embarrassing me embarassed

Don't do this to me please. sad
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy,u don see am before,shuoooocheesycheesycheesy

you are so so funny.
No buh i love him anyway

Naijaboiy please dnt mind my wack pickup lines,manage me like that,i have big booty and bweast,i have nice teeth and long nose,i am chocolate skinned,tall and beautiful,i am graduate and i work for forte oil and gas, i earn a 6 figure salary.....please naijaboy donnot make me wait too long embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

No buh i love him anyway

Naijaboiy please dnt mind my wack pickup lines,manage me like that,i have big booty and bweast,i have nice teeth and long nose,i am chocolate skinned,tall and beautiful,i am graduate and i work for forte oil and gas, i earn a 6 figure salary.....please naijaboy donnot make me wait too long embarassed
Big booty?! cheesycheesy

Hehehe....now that's attractive enough. grin

How d we start? cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by faith551(m): 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
I call her anything that comes to mind
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringrin
Because I give you advise you wan come turn the tables to my side abi? undecided
Please what you said is true,please manage me my curves no reach toolz own buh i af something close to jackie appiah,i will satisfy u anyhow u want it,bed,table,kitchen,garden anywhere....i will satisfy all ur cravings,cook ur meals,wash ur cloths n undies....please naijaboiy just say yes to me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by falconey(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

No buh i love him anyway

you have all these and wizkid is now knocking at your door?
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
falconey:

you have all these and wizkid is now knocking
at your door?
Wizkid ke Please dont insult me,am after better and good guys like naijaboiy,
He is the one for me,and am gonna give him everything from me...please help me beg him to accept me
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by funsho75(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Temi . . ( mine )
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
Big booty?! cheesycheesy
Hehehe....now that's attractive enough. grin
How d we start? cheesy
Just say yes to me please embarassed
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Please what you said is true,please manage me my curves no reach toolz own buh i af something close to jackie appiah,i will satisfy u anyhow u want it,bed,table,kitchen,garden anywhere....i will satisfy all ur cravings,cook ur meals,wash ur cloths n undies....please nai jaboiy just say yes to me embarassed
Lol,so you want to become a slave? grin
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

Just say yes to me please embarassed
Okay....yes. grin

So what next? cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,so you want to become a slave? grin
I dnt mind been your slave,buh i know you wunt treat me like one embarassed

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by misspicy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay....yes. grin

So what next? cheesy
I have sent you a pm,please reply asap...i want to show those that are abusing me my man asap

Thank you for acknowledging my love wink
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

I dnt mind been your slave,buh i know you wunt treat me like one embarassed
Lol I'm not a slave master.
Re: Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

I have sent you a pm,please reply asap...i want to show those that are abusing me my man asap

Thank you for acknowledging my love wink
Lol...okay.

I'll reply when I see the pm. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Value Does A Stingy Boyfriend Have? / Ladies What Will You Do If You Receive This As A ValentineĀ“s Gift? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.