Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

See The Biggest Chicken In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Biggest Chicken In The World (14068 Views)

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt(Pictured) / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by juventino: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dinocork.
However Na big lie. Photoshopped
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Nicolars(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Photoshop to badt
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Nicolars(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Photoshop to badt gan
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by BushidoBlue(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder how an image if a photoshopped chicken led to a tribal rant...

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by deanoffaculty: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
The chicken be like Goliath.......
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Sexycyberdoc: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lai lai not true
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by AyeeIdris(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Na the same thing I dey wonder? Every topic somehow leads to this increasingly irritating tribal e war. We have over 250 ethnic groups oooo

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

I hope you know that Oduduwa is the bast@rd son of the prince babayida(founder of the Hausa race) with a slave girl. Therefore you, your father, grandfather, your ancestors and generation unborn are all bast@rds. What shame, to carry on your head. if I was born a slave Yorubitch, I'd have committed suicide, a long time ago, instead of living, and sucking an uncircumcised Hausa master D**k everyday of my life.

I heard there's no bastard in Igbo land. that if a woman comes home with pregnancy without a father then no problem, her father will accept d child n the child bears his name.
technically, there's one bastard in every home.
guy, go ask u mum oooo, u might just be one of the numerous bastards in Igbo land.

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Lanceslot(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
neocortex:
photoshopping!
Big time photoshop.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by jordy101(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

I heard there's no bastard in Igbo land. that if a woman comes home with pregnancy without a father then no problem, her father will accept d child n the child bears his name.
technically, there's one bastard in every home.
guy, go ask u mum oooo, u might just be one of the numerous bastards in Igbo land.
senseless write up
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Skibofire(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oh cmon.whats this? Do I look dumb to u? If dis makes fp,well enuf said
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by mightyhaze: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
tongue Dis one peck u,u go know how far.fake pix tho

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by mightyhaze: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
BushidoBlue:
na so o! Evn tho d igbo guy over reacted,buut u'd notice dat d yoruba dude threw d first subtle jab. Evry topic of discussion on here must inexorably descend in2 an igbo yoruba e fight,wit d first jabs 4m yoruba. Ddats d ssituation here

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
jordy101:
senseless write up

yeebos are so insignificant in this country that I begin to pity them sometimes.
its like being a foreign country, ur power is complete useless.

but, even though I pity u people, I do not support you people to go. Your girls are nothing but stress-relief. They're all over the ashawo joints, clubs, just show them ego n u go Bleep mama, daughter, sister, cousin. chai...I love yeebos

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by vanbonattel: 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
(sighs) was expecting to see tinubu as the chicken cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by vanbonattel: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

yeebos are so insignificant in this country that I begin to pity them sometimes.
its like being a foreign country, ur power is complete useless.

but, even though I pity u people, I do not support you people to go. Your girls are nothing but stress-relief. They're all over the ashawo joints, clubs, just show them ego n u go Bleep mama, daughter, sister, cousin. chai...I love yeebos

so insignificant that all your big men are sweating and crying about them, so insignificant that you lost several constituencies to them in a fair election on your land?

you no sabi anything at all cheesy
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by LastSurvivor: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Believing this Photoshop is more of believing that Obasanjo is not corrupt
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

so insignificant that all your big men are sweating and crying about them, so insignificant that you lost several constituencies to them in a fair election on your land?

you no sabi anything at all cheesy

Igbo na majority of minority...
mention 10 important people in Nigeria n u won't hear one single Iyamiri.
I have lived in the East n I know ur brothers very well, they have money but they can't defend it. Cocaine carrying bastards. I know how to check ur rich men stomach for cocaine jobs done.

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by vanbonattel: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

Igbo na majority of minority...
mention 10 important people in Nigeria n u won't hear one single Iyamiri.
I have lived in the East n I know ur brothers very well, they have money but they can't defend it. Cocaine carrying bastards. I know how to check ur rich men stomach for cocaine jobs done.

you are just jealous, say the truth and shame the devil.
all this gra gra against the igbo will not solve anything, we are expecting it.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

jealous of yeebos haba guy, even some of ur girls I usually ffukk used to tell me not to be jealous of their brothers, that their money is not good.
because they know I'm doing something legitimate . they're more proud of me than a small boy with big hotel from cocaine money.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
vanbonattel:

where are u?
Onyeara
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
jordy101:
senseless write up
are u tired? Onyeara!!!
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by vanbonattel: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

jealous of yeebos haba guy, even some of ur girls I usually ffukk used to tell me not to be jealous of their brothers, that their money is not good.
because they know I'm doing something legitimate . they're more proud of me than a small boy with big hotel from cocaine money.

Diverting from the topic, thats when I know you are losing cheesy
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sexaddict08(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2015
vanbonattel:

Diverting from the topic, thats when I know you are losing cheesy
u're small boy.. kindly call another person for me that can battle with me here. bye
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by vanbonattel: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2015
sexaddict08:

u're small boy..
kindly call another person for me that can battle with me here. bye

Ok, go and sleep, and dream of girls, I have bigger fishes to fry.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2015
"See the biggest chicken", the thing don turn to Yoruba and Igbo matter

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 / Reps Probe NPA Over Whistleblower’s $1bn Secret Account Claim / Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole’s Character Responsible For His Political Downfall