Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

See The Biggest Chicken In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Biggest Chicken In The World (14025 Views)

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt(Pictured) / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Biggest Chicken In The World by bettercreature(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2015

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
End Time Chicken

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by soma042(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hhmm
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by sisisioge: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm...idonbileafit.

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Abduljohn(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na masquarade b dis or Ostrich? Thk God xmas is @@ hand

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Dojupyo(f): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
What is this? Christmas fowl don land
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by OnTheMoveWA: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
Eze Ndi Chicken

They'll still flog it's neck with knife.

7 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by drss(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
chai! dis chicken go make sense for christmas. cheesy
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by jamex93(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lolc

Dem breed am with horse ni
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by 400billionman: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
It's a lie..

Photoshop too fake..

21 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
the thing big o
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by luche90(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
OnTheMoveWA:
Eze Ndi Chicken

They'll still flog it's neck with knife.
The biggest chicken in the world is the Coward, General Ransome Kuti, compliments of the bast@rd yorubitch race. At least the eze ndigbo entered the palace of the Akure monarch with his crown on his head. That's what you call guts, it takes a real man to do that. If you know your father is not a bast@rd, then let you, a yorubitch coward try it in Onitcha or Aba. let's see if you have a backbone, spineless Yorubast@rd.

12 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
this chicken make sense! enough meat,Christmas is near.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by VickJames(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is a mere photoshop
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by neocortex: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
photoshopping!
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by OnTheMoveWA: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

The biggest chicken in the world is the Coward, General Ransome Kuti, compliments of the bast@rd yorubitch race. At least the eze ndigbo entered the palace of the Akure monarch with his crown on his head. That's what you call guts, it takes a real man to do that. If you know your father is not a bast@rd, then let you, a yorubitch coward try it in Onitcha or Aba. let's see if you have a backbone, spineless Yorubast@rd.

Do you have kings in Onitsha and Aba? Those are just village heads. I'll rather summon them.

Look into this thread and see how I've slain a multitude of flat.heads.

https://www.nairaland.com/2671023/3-categories-igbos

3 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by autotrader014(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
VickJames:
This is a mere photoshop
grin
just like saying Those animals in Jurasic Park is real..
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by VickJames(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
autotrader014:
grin just like saying Those animals in Jurasic Park is real..
I'm telling u.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by luche90(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
OnTheMoveWA:

Do you have kings in Onitsha and Aba? Those are just village heads. I'll rather summon them.

Look into this thread and see how I've slain a multitude of flat.heads.

https://www.nairaland.com/2671023/3-categories-igbos
I hope you know that Oduduwa is the bast@rd son of the prince babayida(founder of the Hausa race) with a slave girl. Therefore you, your father, grandfather, your ancestors and generation unborn are all bast@rds. What shame, to carry on your head. if I was born a slave Yorubitch, I'd have committed suicide, a long time ago, instead of living, and sucking an uncircumcised Hausa master D**k everyday of my life.

10 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by OnTheMoveWA: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

I hope you know that Oduduwa is the bast@rd son of the prince babayida(founder of the Hausa race) with a slave girl. Therefore you, your father, grandfather, your ancestors and generation unborn are all bast@rds. What shame, to carry on your head. if I was born a slave Yorubitch, I'd have committed suicide, a long time ago, instead of living, and sucking an uncircumcised Hausa master D**k everyday of my life.

The funny thing is you don't even know your origin. The Igbos say they are from Israel (Jews of Africa). How hilarious!!

You call us slaves but we know whose Eze is being been flogged. We know those that were afraid of drowning in the Lagoon. We know those who were crying when the Iyaloja locked their shops.

Please call your relatives and gather all your heads together. It should form something flat enough for me to sit on.

5 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by odobe007(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

anoda waste of sperm

10 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by luche90(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
OnTheMoveWA:

The funny thing is you don't even know your origin. The Igbos say they are from Israel (Jews of Africa). How hilarious!!

You call us slaves but we know who which Eze is being been flogged. We know those that were afraid of drowning in the Lagoon. We know those who were crying when the Iyaloja locked their shops.

Please call your relatives and gather all your heads together. It should form something flat enough for me to sit on.
Ode, not all igbos are descendants from Hebrew pilgrims. To be Jewish, is to be either born of Jew or have one or two parents being descendants of a an ancestral woman who was present on mount Sinai when moses received the ten commandments. We were gone, long before then. And, read your history well, you all claim to be descendants of a man who came down from heaven on a rope, what hogwash. Your ancestors just did not want to let you all know that you are a nation of slaves. Slaves never change, their children remain as slaves, even long after they are set free, that is why you are still being led by the whips of the Hausa's. Shameless, bast@rdized useless, dirty slave race.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by OnTheMoveWA: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

Ode, not all igbos are descendants from Hebrew pilgrims. To be Jewish, is to be either born of Jew or have one or two parents being descendants of a an ancestral woman who was present on mount Sinai when moses received the ten commandments. We were gone, long before then. And, read your history well, you all claim to be descendants of a man who came down from heaven on a rope, what hogwash. Your ancestors just did not want to let you all know that you are a nation of slaves. Slaves never change, their children remain as slaves, even long after they are set free, that is why you are still being led by the whips of the Hausa's. Shameless, bast@rdized useless, dirty slave race.

You even had to insult me with Yoruba.
Are you not proud of your language?
We are accommodating, you can use Yoruba any way you want to but just don't claim it's no man's language tomorrow.
Love you plateau-headed brother.

5 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by ibisko04: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

Two wrong don't make a right. In as much as I don't agree with the guy you are replying, you are not being fair to Yoruba race.
It's good to always show a sense of more understandings and maturity when provoked than to stoop to the level of fools.
Take it easy friend.

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by tdayof(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
luche90:

all I see his painment... Hey fool.. Spew all you have got am waiting then you can Jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Rukkydelta(f): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'll love to eat this kind of chicken
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by datola: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Akuko gagara!
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by tpiander: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
photoshop.
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by OnTheMoveWA: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
ibisko04:

Two wrong don't make a right. In as much as I don't agree with the guy you are replying, you are not being fair to Yoruba race.
It's good to always show a sense of more understandings and maturity when provoked than to stoop to the level of fools.
Take it easy friend.

You don't deserve to be Yoruba fuc.king apologist. The scalp bleachers are ungrateful and won't remember you siding them today. Know where you belong!
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Psylas(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Photoshop
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Biggest Chicken In The World by yinkson(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
For revenue job, visit the link below: http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=56228

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s 2017 Budget Is Truly For Recovery - Saraki / Nigerian, Ghanaian Officials Hold Crucial Meeting Amidst Deportations / Senate Leadership: APC Governors Step In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.