Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? (2399 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 7 Reasons Why You Should TOTALLY Date A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Two things immediately spring to mind: you can’t move – at all; and you’re not alone.
You feel a weight on your chest, pressing you down and preventing you from sitting up. But it’s worse than that – you can’t move your arms or legs. You can’t even move your lips to call out for help. "I've had a few, one time I was laying in bed with my eyes wide open and was stuck in this paralysis state. I saw 3 blurry figures beside my bed, one was directly beside me, it reached its hands inside my chest and started squeezing the air out of my lungs, I was gasping for air, this went on for a few mins, all I could do was look around the room, I went back inside and said clearly in my head, In the name of god pls leave me in peace, I felt and electric pop in the air, like static electricity and they moved back into shadow or wherever they come from. "share your experiences. "cc lalasticlala, seun, dominique

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by CountDracula(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
shocked which experience? I've ever heard any such bizarre tale
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by omitooguns(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Next Time Just shout JESUS. They dont dare JESUS....it used to happen to me....bt since i no how to shout Jesus...dem no born dem..

Although at times i can't shout Jesus...Bt den i shake my body and force d tin off me.

2 Likes

Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
That's why i dread afternoon naps,,usually happens to me when i sleep in the afternoons.
this thread shouldn't be in this section tho.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:
Next Time Just shout JESUS. They dont dare JESUS....it used to happen to me....bt since i no how to shout Jesus...dem no born dem..

Although at times i can't shout Jesus...Bt den i shake my body and force d tin off me.
lol bro na GOD o
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
KiidaACE:
That's why i dread afternoon naps,,usually happens to me when i sleep in the afternoons.
this thread shouldn't be in this section tho.
lol share ur experience
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Witches and Wizards things. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Never had one before, someone here said that it happens when you change your sleeping time, i dont even hav sleeping time, i sleep anytime
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
fantazia:
lol share ur experience
not much sha buh most times it happens,,i usually feel a very heavy load on my chest and the scary part is,i'll be conscious of my environment and can almost hear evrything that is happening outside my subconscious.
The last time it happened,my mum and sisters were playing cards close to me and i was hearing them arguing clearly.
It was hell mehn,i struggled like fùck to notify them of my plight so they could just wake me up.
It was my mum who noticed me moaning faintly and sweating profusely and she just woke me up.I was just breathing like a dragon,so hard that evryone around me was so scared.
Since then,i dread afternoon naps oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
The yorubas call it 'orinrin'.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
fabiaknow:
The yorubas call it 'orinrin'.
Have u had any?
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Prince16: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

True that!
I've had several spiritual encounters with these guyz and I can tell you for free that at either the mention {or even d thought} of "BLOOD OF JESUS", I have won EVERY of such satanic battle.
PS:
even if u find it difficult to say "Blood of Jesus" during such travails, merely thinking it WILL achieve d same purpose.
Good Best luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

angry

You can't talk while in sleep paralysis

It seems that you can but others won't hear you. It is all in your mind
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
serahiyare:
Witches and Wizards things. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

Science my dear sister
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Prince16:

True that!
I've had several spiritual encounters with these guyz and I can tell you for free that at either the mention {or even d thought} of "BLOOD OF JESUS", I have won EVERY of such satanic battle.
PS:
even if u find it difficult to say "Blood of Jesus" during such travails, merely thinking it WILL achieve d same purpose.
Good Best luck!!!

Then you haven't had sleep paralysis

And it happens when you are stressed or haven't slept well.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by omitooguns(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
akike:

angry

You can't talk while in sleep paralysis

It seems that you can but others won't hear you. It is all in your mind

I dont think it is a matter of mine oo shocked this is real stuff...d environment changes immediately it wants to happen...u fall into instant deep sleep...bt somehow, u r still conscious of everytin...i'd say d spirit gets out of d body @ dat time.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by prettyjo(f): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
most of these are demonic..
some people actually die from there
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettyjo:
really?
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by kokoA(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
I've had uncountable sleep paralysis. Funny enough I used to think it was some spiritual attack until I read different science articles about it. Lol.. It usually happens when there's a change in your bed time.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by omitooguns(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
akike:

Science my dear sister

i think it is sometin beyond science...or how do u explain d effect of shouting JESUS' name during dat moment. sad
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by prettyjo(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
fantazia:
really?
yes
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by kokoA(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettyjo:

na wah o! shocked if they die then how do you know it was sleep paralysis that caused their death? You don dey discuss with ghosts? undecided
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

I dont think it is a matter of mine oo shocked this is real stuff...d environment changes immediately it wants to happen...u fall into instant deep sleep...bt somehow, u r still conscious of everytin...i'd say d spirit gets out of d body @ dat time.

S
leep paralysis occurs when the mechanism that causes your muscles to relax during sleep temporarily persists after you've woken up.

Your brain is awake but your muscles are not
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by kokoA(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

i think it is sometin beyond science...or how do u explain d effect of shouting JESUS' name during dat moment. sad
All Christians shout "Jesus" when faced with unusual experiences.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettyjo:

It is not demonic

It is the lack of communication between your brain and your muscles
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by prettyjo(f): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
kokoA:
I've had uncountable sleep paralysis. Funny enough I used to think it was some spiritual attack until I read different science articles about it. Lol.. It usually happens when there's a change in your bed time.
scientists will always come up with claims to back up their findings..
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by prettyjo(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
akike:

It is not demonic

It is the lack of communication between your brain and your muscles
each to his own belief
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sleep paralysis is sleep paralysis abeg. There's nothing spiritual about it.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by omitooguns(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
akike:

S

Your brain is awake but your muscles are not

u still tin it is science...well, there may b an element of science in dat...bt tin of it...science is all abt effect...wat abt d cause of d effect? These is more like spiritual stuff..

If u'll ever experience it...try shout may b ur own name...then shout Jesus' name and see which will stop it.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

No one hears you when you do

It is in your mind. It might seems as if that it worked but it wasn't. It was your muscles that got their mojo back
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
omitooguns:

u still tin it is science...well, there may b an element of science in dat...bt tin of it...science is all abt effect...wat abt d cause of d effect? These is more like spiritual stuff..

If u'll ever experience it...try shout may b ur own name...then shout Jesus' name and see which will stop it.

I have had it SEVERAL and UNCOUNTABLE times.

They were times I wasn't sleeping well or was stressed.
Re: Sleep Paralysis Stories – Intruder, Demon Or Delusion? by akike: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettyjo:
each to his own belief

Not unless it is harmful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Why I Wont Have Sex On Val Day / Is This Woman Wearing Pant Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.