Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE (2396 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am sick and tired of posts about my GF is cheating, double dating etc

Guys who complain should be arrested for disturbing the public, what happen to have fun? Just have nice time with these girls , spend on them and have sex and call it a day

Till you have cash to spend on her again.

Its not like most of the guys complaining are ready to marry or her engaged, still they want to make a girl a wife without marriagae.

She must not go on a date with another man, she must not discuss about love with another man

Guys quit complaininng Bleep these girls, it doesn't matter if she is double dating or you are her number 23 boyfriend. When she is with you spend and bleep her. Its your choice if you want to marry her at the end. And a girl will stop sharing her pussy or seeing other guys when she is sure you will marry her.

Written by daviyjones ( the man of list)

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by T4taiwo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
That's if she reciprocates the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ok...we won't complain again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Maxi112: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
seconded

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Edit that last sentence.

It should be "written by davijones (the man of bullshit)"

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by cruzita(f): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
men will always be immature .I guess that's the way they are wired

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by dkronicle(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
I can lay my life down for this nigga. U deserve 1 crate

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Obioraaa:
Edit that last sentence.

It should be "written by davijones (the man of bullshit)"
undecided dumb
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided tell naijaboiy
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by firstking01(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
If we go by this your mindset, then the whole essence of relationship is been abusedundecided, cos i'm an advocate of chop and clean mouth...i believe in sponstaneous love...i believe in reciprocating love...i believe in love with companionship...above all, i believe in true love opsad

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by firstking01(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
If we go by this your mindset, then the whole essence of relationship is been abusedundecided, cos i'm not an advocate of chop and clean mouth...i believe in sponstaneous love...i believe in reciprocating love...i believe in love with companionship...above all, i believe in true love opsad
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by decode55(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Man of list? Since when?

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided tell Naija boiy
cheesy
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Broadsway(f): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

cheesy
some guys b havin low self esteem since 4bc,dnt gv a shii bout any bae,dem hoes aint loyal
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
If we go by this your mindset, then the whole essence of relationship is been abusedundecided, cos i'm not an advocate of chop and clean mouth...i believe in sponstaneous love...i believe in reciprocating love...i believe in love with companionship...above all, i believe in true love opsad
no more love don't you get it?

And when she broke your heart or you her's, what next?
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Broadsway:
some guys b havin low self esteem since 4bc,dnt gv a shii bout any bae,dem hoes aint loyal
Lol...you sure ain't referring to me right. cheesy
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Broadsway(f): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...you sure ain't referring to me right. cheesy
no,am nt bro,just stating ma mynd as regardz d topic
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Broadsway:
no,am nt bro,just stating ma mynd as regardz d topic
Lool...well as for me if I'm in a serious relationship I'll have to give a shït. cheesy
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
no more love don't you get it?

And when she broke your heart or you her's, what next?
ur heart only got broken wen u hand it over to the wrong personsad
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
decode55:
Man of list? Since when?
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
ur heart only got broken wen u hand it over to the wrong personsad
so you'll magically know the wrong / right person.
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Broadsway(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...well as for me if I'm in a serious relationship I'll have to give a shït. cheesy
den kip ur panadol close,d headache is gonna b lyk a shockwave....

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Michellla(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
especially when the guys themselves are cheating

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by djgrafiti(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
whoever wired them must be a bad technician then,cos we men are full of sh*t.....lol
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by coolh3ad(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:

And ladies will always act childish..I guess that's the way they are wired..
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 19, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
I am sick and tired of posts about my GF is cheating, double dating etc

Guys who complain should be arrested for disturbing the public, what happen to have fun? Just have nice time with these girls , spend on them and have sex and call it a day

Till you have cash to spend on her again.

Its not like most of the guys complaining are ready to marry or her engaged, still they want to make a girl a wife without marriagae.

She must not go on a date with another man, she must not discuss about love with another man

Guys quit complaininng Bleep these girls, it doesn't matter if she is double dating or you are her number 23 boyfriend. When she is with you spend and bleep her. Its your choice if you want to marry her at the end. And a girl will stop sharing her pussy or seeing other guys when she is sure you will marry her.

Written by daviyjones ( the man of list)

As na the guyz dey maintain the girls why dem no go complain?You wan buy clothes make your friend dey wear am for you?Mbanu!
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by scribble: 1:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Op r u ice prince
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2016
scribble:
Op r u ice prince
undecided
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

What do you mean by serious relationship? Does it prove your commitment? Are you sure you will marry her even when you see a more beautiful lady with lots of riches?

If you are not engaged its not a serious relationship, at least it gives her a bit assurance you want to be with her. undecided
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by DAVIYJONESS: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
As na the guyz dey maintain the girls why dem no go complain?You wan buy clothes make your friend dey wear am for you?Mbanu!
are you sure only you can maintain her?
Re: Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

What do you mean by serious relationship? Does it prove your commitment? Are you sure you will marry her even when you see a more beautiful lady with lots of riches?

If you are not engaged its not a serious relationship, at least it gives her a bit assurance you want to be with her. undecided
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man's View On Relationship, Is He Right? (pics) / Photo:omg!!! Man's Peni S Chopped Off By Husband Of Married Woman He Slept With / See Hilarious Way This Photographer Takes Couple Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.