Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. (1910 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by naijapips02: 1:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Reports coming in has that the embattled Leader and Director of an
illegal station called RADIO BIAFRA
has been arrested by men of the Nigeria Police Force.

Recall that few months ago,the Nigeria government has declared
RADIO BIAFRA which has been used to abuse the president and
some powerful Nigerians as an illegal station.
Radio Biafra came to public Knowledge,when the Permanent
Secretary in the Ministry of Information told the world that her
ministry has successfully jammed Radio Biafra,only for Radio Biafra
operators to mock the Government,saying they can never be
Jammed
http://www.puoreports.com/2015/10/breaking-police-arrest-nnamdi-kanu-of.html?m=1

He was arrested by men of the Nigerian police Force.

1 Like

Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by IykeChukz(m): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Hhhh
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by shiinihost: 2:05am On Oct 18, 2015
smh
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by Nature8(m): 3:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by mekonglobal(m): 4:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Ok oooo
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by Ebbunwa(m): 5:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by sinkhole: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2015
wetin dis one dey talk again? even if na army arrest am, arrest na arrest grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by phuto(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
i pity Nigeria because they have not witnessed anything because i phuto philian is going to put Nigeria into trouble that Nigeria we not forget, if your parent, friends and your relative are in Nigeria army,police,navy and dss be ready to face my battle i am not hiding any were am pointing state to be terrorised ogun, oyo and ondo state for starting i will bombed government house even obasanjo house and otta farm, tinubu house and many more i am evey where arresting nnamdi kanu is just a beginning of sorrow to Nigeria i believe in action is louder than voice " he who obey the voice of thunder shall not be beaten by rain, it is a pity that pity cannot pity itself even in the land of pity i will not Nigeria because Nigeria did not pity me
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by tonytony208(m): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2015
phuto:
i pity Nigeria because they have not witnessed anything because i phuto philian is going to put Nigeria into trouble that Nigeria we not forget, if your parent, friends and your relative are in Nigeria army,police,navy and dss be ready to face my battle i am not hiding any were am pointing state to be terrorised ogun, oyo and ondo state for starting i will bombed government house even obasanjo house and otta farm, tinubu house and many more i am evey where arresting nnamdi kanu is just a beginning of sorrow to Nigeria i believe in action is louder than voice " he who obey the voice of thunder shall not be beaten by rain, it is a pity that pity cannot pity itself even in the land of pity i will not Nigeria because Nigeria did not pity me

You are a useless empty boaster. I challenge you to carry out your attack. If you don't, then curse on you and your entire family. The moment we notice such attacks are coming from Igbos, do you know what we will do? We will make every Igbo in the southwest into suya. When it gets hot, may amadioha kill anyone who will cry victim.
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by Tolatutu: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2015
phuto:

Silly cowards grin After how many days you've not been able to stage ordinary protest talk less of any action

Biafrans so are a big joke, Nigerians are all laughing at you grin
Re: DSS Did Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2015
i sense fear in BUHARI'S camp................ next police will deny and nnamdi kanu will be released................... ha ha who knows the number of threats they have received already? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is getting interesting .... my goodness me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

why illegal immigrate cant vote :10000 Bad Road/1000 bad schools in lagos / #don't Be Bruce. / Estate Management In Anambra State— A Need For Government Intervention.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.