Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug (12429 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Obasanjo: National Assembly Is A Den Of Corruption Occupied By Unarmed Robbers / Akure: Eyewitness Account Of What Happened At Ilesha Garage & The Deji's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by FreeGlobe(f): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:

Only a fool will display is authorities Or power at the behest of vagabonds. The Deji had made it known that he can not only order is subject to cease patronising the Igbo traders but he can banish the entire Igbo traders with chest beating Igbos not able to do a thing about it neither can the subject who desire to patronise them. That is killing two birds with one stone. It's not all about chest beating my dear.

Should I be the Deji any Igbo governor that dare to come plead on behalf of Igbo in Akure would be beheaded without hesitation. I don tire for this all mouth no action.
I don't like talking like a market woman. Let the Deji mAke the order. I will welcome it with joy. Beg the Deji to make this order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by totit: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
PPAngel:
seems nothing has changed after he was deposed

[size=18pt]Brutalized Wife Of The Deposed Deji Of Akure Dies[/size]

Olori Bolanle Adepoju Adesina, the brutalized second wife of the deposed Deji of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina Adepoju, has died. Mrs. Adesina was the victim in a brutal domestic violence episode that shook the Nigerian nation and led to the Ondo state government to depose the Akure king.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/12/brutalized-wife-deposed-deji-akure-dies

Iboe and oral war grin

Is this how the bra-rat ganna fight back, on nairaland after eze of akere receive the beating of his bombom/life? grin
You people are cowards...

Wetin concern former with the latter abeg undecided

Eyah una dey look for solace after all the trama
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway me happy say una dey call yoruba ibo Agbero atleast it's time to show u una pepper grin

One lufuuu grin

Oya happy sunday ke

2 Likes

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by Ballmer: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I don't like talking like a market woman. Let the Deji mAke the order. I will welcome it with joy. Beg the Deji to make this order

If you don't talk like a market woman do not dish out command like a market woman. Kings do not take command from Igbo outcast. Make use of your God given medulla not just your skull.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
gimakon:

You go soon die o.
Your mate day talk peace, you day talk war, no be say you fit fight, if fight come, you go gather your change way u keep inside bank go cotonou go stay, come here day rant like undertaker. So ra o... no be life be this
like say u knw...I go run commot ni
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ballmer:

Yoruba are terribly lazy but was that why your entire hard working tribe deserted Igbo land for Yorubaland ?

Was it your father dead or alive that facilitated the prosperous business climate your cursed chest beating tribesmen are running after in Yorubaland ?

Do you think gully ravaged Igboland with your able bodied folks not able to Develop your gully erosion ravaged land is why ingrate Igbos are flocking to every part of Yoruba land ?

Did your father tell you to run to Lagos ? What is your Eze doing deep insIde Yorubaland Akure for that matter. The Deji should have beheaded the bastard Eze n let see what the Igbo across the globe will do.

Why can't your cursed sibling sell gala, spare part n okrika in Igboland and your mothers and sister prostitute the living daylight of their soul on Igboland if truly your land is not poverty stricken and cursed ?

Amadioha destroy the entire Igbo race.
Typical scratch faced nitwit with his A47 mouth,in your small mind you have just spat venom
Who told you igbos are deserting igboland,if your definition of hustling is deserting,i had rather remain a deserter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by BushidoBlue(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
like say u knw...I go run commot ni

A coward who stokes the embers of a long dead conflict to satisfy his primal urge.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by BushidoBlue(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
totit:

Iboe and oral war grin

Is this how the bra-rat ganna fight back, on nairaland after eze of akere receive the beating of his bombom/life? grin
You people are cowards...

Wetin concern former with the latter abeg undecided

Eyah una dey look for solace after all the trama
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyway me happy say una dey call yoruba ibo Agbero atleast it's time to show u una pepper grin

One lufuuu grin

Oya happy sunday ke

Trama koor tramadol ni
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by totit: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Trama koor tramadol ni

Well well.
Thanks for the correction

Trauma, is that all now?
Thank u grin cheesy
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by BushidoBlue(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
totit:

Well well.
Thanks for the correction

Trauma, is that all now?
Thank u grin cheesy

Actually no, the fact that you tout respect yet choose to disrespect the throne by beating up a community head in the presence of your paramount ruler is one thing. Gloating like it's a thing of pride is even more shameful to others than it is to you also speaks volumes of your level of civilisation.

Before you even reset your brain to mention traditional rites, if that's the case as in its your tradition that two rulers cannot be in a Kingdom or that one visiting in cannot wear a crown into the palace of another, (whichever excuse to unleash violence and mayhem) why wasn't the visiting ruler warned to keep off with his costume at the gates.
Or you are among those changing the story to suit your ego and violent prone nature?
Now we are hearing he was told at the gates, no he was making phone calls, no he was speaking rudely, no he was insulting the traditional ruler, no it was all of the above.

The sad part is you aren't there now to know the heat being felt by those who partook in the act.
Rather you are here like that cowardly social media lion- SLIDEwaxie, who at the 1st sound of Gbosa!! will hide

Don't worry this is an observation. A keen one at that.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by totit: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Actually no, the fact that you tout respect yet choose to disrespect the throne by beating up a community head in the presence of your paramount ruler is one thing. Gloating like it's a thing of pride is even more shameful to others than it is to you also speaks volumes of your level of civilisation.

Before you even reset your brain to mention traditional rites, if that's the case as in its your tradition that two rulers cannot be in a Kingdom or that one visiting in cannot wear a crown into the palace of another, (whichever excuse to unleash violence and mayhem) why wasn't the visiting ruler warned to keep off with his costume at the gates.
Or you are among those changing the story to suit your ego and violent prone nature?
Now we are hearing he was told at the gates, no he was making phone calls, no he was speaking rudely, no he was insulting the traditional ruler, no it was all of the above.

The sad part is you aren't there now to know the heat being felt by those who partook in the act.
Rather you are here like that cowardly social media lion- SLIDEwaxie, who at the 1st sound of Gbosa!! will hide

Don't worry this is an observation. A keen one at that.

Suddenly, suddenly yoboos the brave warriors has turned preachers.

Coward you said?
Whattttt?

No vex me lest I beat you yellow bombom too and you can't do nothing.

Happy sunday ke grin
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by sherrylo: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
PPAngel:

am not ibo

u psogbo fool

This beating tinz pain this girl no be small
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by basilo101: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Fine. It means you have set up your businesses among agberos who don't care for nothing. They can kill you and destroy your business at the drop of a hat. They don't care about the outcome. The last sets of people you want to offend is the agbero. Do it to your own detriment. I suggest you try misbehaving in akure again. They will not only beat you to pulp, they will also destroy your businesses. This may have economic consequence on the city, but an agbero and thug does not care about such things.
we already kw dis. Dats y we always jump and pass, increase business and let them perish in envy
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
basilo101:

we already kw dis. Dats y we always jump and pass, increase business and let them perish in envy

They cannot perish. You are the maga and you will always pay. The day you prove bigger than your shadow is the day they will cut you down.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
PPAngel:

and you think we in the ND like you vermin?

wake up taju!

Aburo Taju, you can decide to wake up or continue to sleep, na your cup of garri be that.

If you like, claim anywhere you want to claim. I mean, no one wants to claim he is from gully-erosion ridden cursed land now. It is understandable.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:

Typical scratch faced nitwit with his A47 mouth,in your small mind you have just spat venom
Who told you igbos are deserting igboland,if your definition of hustling is deserting,i had rather remain a deserter.

In can go for plastic surgery and remove scratches on my face. But can you ever go for plastic surgery to straighten your flaaaathead? Never. Your head is flat for life. Yes, flaaaatheads are leaving the cursed land called alaigbo full of gully erosion and evil forest and running to Lagos like cursed bastards.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

In can go for plastic surgery and remove scratches on my face. But can you ever go for plastic surgery to straighten your flaaaathead? Never. Your head is flat for life. Yes, flaaaatheads are leaving the cursed land called alaigbo full of gully erosion and evil forest and running to Lagos like cursed bastards.
You are watching too many home movies cheesy

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:

You are watching too many home movies cheesy

gully erosion in Igbo land is real. Your flaaaathead is also real. Same with my scratch face.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

gully erosion in Igbo land is real. Your flaaaathead is also real. Same with my scratch face.
You mean like this grin

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:

You mean like this grin

Yes, like this.

Believe me, I love those marks; the ones that belong to Yoruba among them. You see flaaaaathead, I am not suffering from inferiority complex like you. You feel so inferior to other Nigerians, hence your rather stupid disposition.

And I understand why you feel inferior: your useless tribe is relegated to the backwaters in Nigerian politics. Your tribe is a tribe of slaves and bunch of nonentities. That is why Joe igbokwe keeps on licking tinubu's feet in Lagos. That is why you will sell your heritage, apga for a morsel of meat and buy PDP (almanjiri party) instead

As for my tribal marks, I love them and proud of them.

I suggest that you too should love been born as an OSU. Now, am sure you have not forgotten that your father and mother are OSU's and you are an OSU (outcast) like them.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Yes, like this.

Believe me, I love those marks; the ones that belong to Yoruba among them. You see flaaaaathead, I am not suffering from inferiority complex like you. You feel so inferior to other Nigerians, hence your rather stupid disposition.

And I understand why you feel inferior: your useless tribe is relegated to the backwaters in Nigerian politics. Your tribe is a tribe of slaves and bunch of nonentities. That is why Joe igbokwe keeps on licking tinubu's feet in Lagos. That is why you will sell your heritage, apga for a morsel of meat and buy PDP (almanjiri party) instead

As for my tribal marks, I love them and proud of them.

I suggest that you too should love been born as an OSU. Now, am sure you have not forgotten that your father and mother are OSU's and you are an OSU (outcast) like them.
Yet again he spews trash with 10mb...e pain am cheesy

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by MayorofLagos(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
PPAngel:
seems nothing has changed after he was deposed

[size=18pt]Brutalized Wife Of The Deposed Deji Of Akure Dies[/size]

Olori Bolanle Adepoju Adesina, the brutalized second wife of the deposed Deji of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina Adepoju, has died. Mrs. Adesina was the victim in a brutal domestic violence episode that shook the Nigerian nation and led to the Ondo state government to depose the Akure king.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/12/brutalized-wife-deposed-deji-akure-dies

Did your eze not know Deji is a flogger before he arrived there with his crown?

2 Likes

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:

Yet again he spews trash with 10mb...e pain am cheesy

Your head is not correct sha. What displays pain in all these nonsense? I accept I have marks in my face. You too Should accept that you are an OSU. Simple. So, what is painful in that? You sound like a child, who should be playing with sand.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
tonytony208:

Your head is not correct sha. What displays pain in all these nonsense? I accept I have marks in my face. You too Should accept that you are an OSU. Simple. So, what is painful in that? You sound like a child, who should be playing with sand.
I already showed you the scratch on your face,show me my flat head na.
I will take you serious when you start replying with your other monika.. cheesy
For now I will just let you fool yourself cheesy

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:

I already showed you the scratch on your face,show me my flat head na.
I will take you serious when you start replying with your other monika.. cheesy
For now I will just let you fool yourself cheesy

Get lost. Useless flaaaathead. Son of OSU father and mother. Idiot thinks he is talking sense, whereas he is only making a fooool of himself. Abeg swerve.

When are you going to rescue your scammer in chief, KANU? With the way you OSU eeediots were making noise, one would think you would have brought Nigeria down by now. How come you have done nothing? Useless empty boaster eeediots!
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Get lost. Useless flaaaathead. Son of OSU father and mother. Idiot thinks he is talking sense, whereas he is only making a fooool of himself. Abeg swerve.

When are you going to rescue your scammer in chief, KANU? With the way you OSU eeediots were making noise, one would think you would have brought Nigeria down by now. How come you have done nothing? Useless empty boaster eeediots!
Typical loud mouthed scratched face,Oya come and beat me na.
You are here bleating with your 5mb where the fulanis are terrorizing olu falae and others,you couldn't do anything other that loud mouth you way out of the situation..
You can't even face me like a man without throwing insults,I knew that was what you were waiting for,to drag me to your level of stupidity and beat me with experience..
Coward!!!
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Typical loud mouthed scratched face,Oya come and beat me na.
You are here bleating with your 5mb where the fulanis are terrorizing olu falae and others,you couldn't do anything other that loud mouth you way out of the situation..
You can't even face me like a man without throwing insults,I knew that was what you were waiting for,to drag me to your level of stupidity and beat me with experience..
Coward!!!

You are behind the news. That is why you comment like an ignoramus. The afenifere threatened to secede and do you know what Fulani's did? They gathered at Ibadan and decided to register all cattle rearers in the southwest to enable proper management. Check the rest of the news here:

www.nairaland.com/2673556/falae-fulani-herdsmen-embark-self-registration

Yoruba's threatened and Fulani's went into gitter. Igbo's threatened and Fulani laughed them to scorn and call their bluff. Useless tribe.

Go and save your scammer KANU from DSS. Eeediot.

Like I said, I am proud of my scratched face. I suggest you too should be proud of your OSU birth.

The worlds best coward is none other than ojukwu.

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

You are behind the news. That is why you comment like an ignoramus. The afenifere threatened to secede and do you know what Fulani's did? They gathered at Ibadan and decided to register all cattle rearers in the southwest to enable proper management. Check the rest of the news here:

www.nairaland.com/2673556/falae-fulani-herdsmen-embark-self-registration

Yoruba's threatened and Fulani's went into gitter. Igbo's threatened and Fulani laughed them to scorn and call their bluff. Useless tribe.

Go and save your scammer KANU from DSS. Eeediot.

Like I said, I am proud of my scratched face. I suggest you too should be proud of your OSU birth.

The worlds best coward is none other than ojukwu.
Atleast ojukwu didn't drink otapiapia tongue
Don't go and look for a legitimate source if livelihood,keep waitin for your tugs/ominel/agbero tax,lazy Loud mouthed scratched face.
I thought you were going to keep shouting you mother this,your father that, cheesy
When you guyz have been whipped,you resort to insults like mkt women....
Bunch of hungry lazy kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Atleast ojukwu didn't drink otapiapia tongue
Don't go and look for a legitimate source if livelihood,keep waitin for your tugs/ominel/agbero tax,lazy Loud mouthed scratched face.
I thought you were going to keep shouting you mother this,your father that, cheesy
When you guyz have been whipped,you resort to insults like mkt women....
Bunch of hungry lazy kids everywhere.

It is your father that sold the poison to awolowo. That is why you got to know how he died

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

It is your father that sold the poison to awolowo. That is why you got to know how he died
Scratched face ak47loud mouth cheesy..
In your small mind you are spitting venom cheesy

Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Scratched face ak47loud mouth cheesy..
In your small mind you are spitting venom cheesy

I love my tribal marks. I love them with passion .

I suggest you love your OSU identity too.

Ndo OSU.
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by vayne(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

I love my tribal marks. I love them with passion .

I suggest you love your OSU identity too.

Ndo OSU.
That is a scratch on your face mr man,not a mark...you are pained that the scratch/tear will never heal cheesy
Re: The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug by tonytony208(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

That is a scratch on your face mr man,not a mark...you are pained that the scratch/tear will never heal cheesy

Then it is clear you are blind.

I love my tribal marks and I am proud of them.

Do you know that being an osu is a curse?

It means you are marked out as outcast for the rest of your life.

The blemish of being an OSU is internal and generational.

I want to ask you and you must respond; which one will you prefer between being an OSU and having "scratches" on your face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola / Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital / Are You Preparing how to be living from September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.