Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram (1402 Views)

Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media / See Video Davido's Ex Shared On Twitter 18+ / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by GistStory(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu shared an interesting quote on her instagram today...

Source: Giststory

Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by adaksbullet: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Am nort ondastand hit

1 Like

Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Eniqurl(f): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Ohhkk
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by ExpensiveShit: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
After saying she is ready to die for PDP during the last election in March, I can't take anything this lady says seriously.
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Stephansmily(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Thats true
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Stephansmily(f): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2015
ExpensiveShit:
After saying she is ready to die for PDP during the last election in March, I can't take anything this lady says seriously.

And how is that related to this
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by ExpensiveShit: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

And how is that related to this

It is related in the sense that she posted something, trying to look "inspirational" and I'm saying I can't take whatever she says seriously cos she obviously sold her conscience for money in the last election. Shikena!
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Stephansmily(f): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2015
ExpensiveShit:

It is related in the sense that she posted something, trying to look "inspirational" and I'm saying I can't take whatever she says seriously cos she obviously sold her conscience for money in the last election. Shikena!

She has the freedom to support whichever party she wants to support. That you detest PDP doesn't mean she sold her conscience for money.
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
But dats d truth oo....

When one door closes,a better one will open
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oh! Well i think somebody should tell her to remove that hat pls, she looks 'garage boi bae' to me, not star.
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by dkronicle(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Not my bishNesz

Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by ipledge10(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eniqurl:
Ohhkk
kiss
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Eniqurl(f): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
kiss
My love smiley
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by Mzdivacious(f): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
shd be in celebrities section

1 Like

Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by GistStory(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
It was a mistake
Re: See What Toyin Aimakhu Shared On Her Instagram by ipledge10(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eniqurl:
My love smiley
my baby boo

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Know This Girl? / Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again / Ladies,not Every Man You See In Church Is A Husband Material(see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.