Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,421 members, 7,826,626 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? (2066 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Why will a fine lady be stranded on d highway all by herself? Abeg na winch she be!
shoroniyen
op its not cool o.its not gentlemanly na
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mzdivacious:
shoroniyen
op its not cool o.its not gentlemanly na
hehehe, but you'll tag me a thirsty nigga if you see me doing so
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
WebSurfer:
hehehe, but you'll tag me a tasty nigga if you see me doing so
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
WebSurfer:
hehehe, but you'll tag me a tasty nigga if you see me doing so
u mean thirsty? No i wudnt.i wud say u r really nice.i would want ur number in my mind if u didnt ask first sef
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Adesiji77: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
go and marry and stop looking at MAMMYWATER

Hilarious cheesy grin
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u mean thirsty? No i wudnt.i wud say u r really nice.i would want ur number in my mind if u didnt ask first sef
ooops yeah.. That want number is surely going to be on my mind too, Whatsapp will be next, and that is where the trouble and temptation come in wink wink

1 Like

Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by czarr(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I did. Be a humanitarian and give the lady a lift wink grin
I want to bite ya lower lip. grin
Till blood comes out grin
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I did. Be a humanitarian and give the lady a lift wink grin
are you forgetting what country you're in? lipsrsealed
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
I personally see no reason a responsible lady would be expecting a lift from a random guy when she is not stranded, most of them are prostitutes on a mission to nowhere looking for customers in broad daylight.

You did nothing wrong, keep it up and don't hesitate to help if you think the person really needs it. Be security and your relationship conscious.
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by WebSurfer(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
michymeg:
I personally see no reason a responsible lady would be expecting a lift from a random guy when she is not stranded, most of them are prostitutes on a mission to nowhere looking for customers in broad daylight.

You did nothing wrong, keep it up and don't hesitate to help if you think the person really needs it. Be security and your relationship conscious.
This makes so much sense, Thank you
Re: Never Stopping To Give Any Lady A Lift, Rude Or Wrong? by 14teenK: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think say dis lift happened in d days of EMEKA IKE so e still dey happen undecided OP fire ur engine no stop... lift wetin
Dis was how a police man blackmailed a guy who gave him a lift by putting 3 bullets beneath d drivers seat
.....be warned

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Bed With Another Man / Wife With Three Children Elopes With Lover, Needs Advice. / Once He Remove His Boxers The Room Start To Smell Shitt Shitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.