Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes (2989 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes" / Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? / To Know If Your Partner Had Sex With Someone Else While U Were Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Miami11:

You seem to be accepting of this situation because you are unemployed, please next time let a husband set you something before you drop babies

Why is the bold a husband responsibility.

The OP writes good and i assume she is educated so why would she need the husband to set her up
Re: What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes by teddybear007(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Life can only be "tricky" when something new happens UNEXPECTEDLY.

A man wanting to take a second wife is not strange in any CULTURE. African or not.

ANY MARRIED WOMAN should be 10 steps ahead of ANY GAME ON A MATRIMONIAL CHESSBOARD!

What is the OP trying to tell us?
That if the husband is out of the picture, she is A SOCIO-ECONOMIC nuisance to herself and children? undecided

What else does she do in the marriage than BREED? undecided

This is 2015 my dear.

A man or woman is FREE to say "I DON'T" any day, any time.

Advice?

Deal with it!
Na woman dey open NYANSH carry belle and "BORN"!

A man may just be a sperm-donor after all.

So, please tell me why the OP has a problem?

Because SHE FAILED TO COVER ALL BASES!

Whose fault is that? undecided

HOW MANY AFRICAN MEN ARE MONOGAMISTS?
Including the so-called CHRISTO-SHARIA ONES? cheesy

In as much as u might have a point, u still ve to take it easy on d Op cos we all don't think alike. She only asked for an advice and not bashing. Gracias.
Re: What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes by ify84(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
U made a right request...
Re: What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes by KanwuliaJara: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
teddybear007:

In as much as u might have a point, u still ve to take it easy on d Op cos we all don't think alike. She only asked for an advice and not bashing. Gracias.

Then, opinion is subjective. We don't have to agree. Especially as I can NEVER identify with such women as the OP. Not my fault either.

Like I stated earlier, where I COME FROM. . . . It is a big DISGRACE to be a breeding machine without a TRADE, CAREER OR HANDY WORK!
A woman MUST BE EDUCATED AND PRODUCTIVE!
Marriage is NOT the alpha and omega to ESCAPE poverty!

Gracias to you too! kiss

OP! Even if na ORANGE, carry ALL THOSE YOUR CHILDREN and BALANCE THEM BESIDE THE AGBALUMOS ON YOUR HEAD and go a-hawking!

A man owes YOU no duty but to his KIDS!
Na you want fruit of womb and blokos abi? grin

Nor be ya mate be MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE?
From selling PURE WATER to NOLLYWOOD DIVA?

You hear say MR PRINCE OKOJIE GET WORK, but to dey gif in wife belle EVERY 6 MONTHS AND FOLLOW HER LIKE HANDBAG TO GO AND BORN IN AMERICA FLYING BUSINESS TO FIRST CLASS KPA-KPA?

Women like you dey make me shame!
Ta!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Would U Do If U Were In My Shoes by babythug(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2015
fabulousvera:
evenings guys. I nave been having some problems in my marital home with my husband.
my husband and I have been married for years, we have 3 kids. no problem from both families, we've been happy until 6months ago when he started insisting to bring in a second wife, at first I was so mad I is noting I didn't do just to Change his mind but to no avail. so I decided to to change my mindset and let him have his way so I sat him down and gave him conditions that if he must marry again he must first get me something doing, so that when it set I know where to hide my kids and my children must not in anyway cry for what is theirs. after all it better he cooks different soup than eat outside.

How are things progressing now?

Have you come up with any concrete plans to protect yourself and your children?

My thoughts are with you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working On The Island, Living On The Mainland! / Unique Wedding Souvenirs Needed Urgently / Crafty Mum Creates Adorable Baby Pictures Drawing Imaginative Backgrounds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.