Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 (1869 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by Princedapace(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Some guys finished me when I claimed to be handsome in the part 1 of this story. Chai! Nigerians can insult person eh...As ugly as I am, I have my picture on nairaland while some who insulted me can't even upload their pics. Part 2 here we go:

When we got to my place, she sat on my bed, I told her to feel relaxed and comfortable. We got there around 3 pm. I powered the generator and asked her to choose her choice movie to watch. All these na to impress her osmiley When I felt she was okay, I left to buy stew stuff. I returned after some minutes. I gave them to her and asked her to go into the kitchen and prepare the stew and rice. Gradually she started feeling relaxed. We watched movies together while she also cooked.

The next day, she came around 6pm, she did small clean up and we relaxed to watch movies together. We laughed, joked and she was so relaxed and happy. Around 10 pm, I started wondering if she was going to pass the night: Mehn, how come, I was just thinking but was still comfortable. Around 11 pm, she never made any move to leave. I just told her to freely make use of my bath room any time. She thanked me and went into the bath room. When she came out, I told her to feel free to pass the night if she wanted to. She said no, I repeated 'you're free to stay my dear, we are no longer strangers...' she then said 'thank you' and hugged me.
For my mind, I was feeling like a boss who just won big stuff. We continued watching movie. My generator went off around 12:30 in the night. I had my bath, she did same and met me on the bed. It was around 1 am now!

We were both silent for a while and I started making the move to make love to her! She was not responding!!! Ahhhhhhh...I screamed within me! I tried everything but she pushed me away! I tried kissing, she didn't even allow my mouth to come close. I was now wondering why she came to pass the night if she didn't want me to touch her sef not to talk of sex with her. I was confused. I asked her why she was not even allowing me to touch her.
She then asked me if I had a girl friend and I said yes! I told her I was having a girl friend but our relationship was shaking after 2 years of my faithfulness. I told her everything. She then asked me if I liked her and I said yeah! She apologized for not allowing me to come close to her and that she would tell me everything and why she is running away from me while we were on the same bed, that I should simply listen. She then said my safety was more important to her and I became scared!

She then started crying. It was already around 2 am and I was getting worried. She started talking o:
She told me she was having so many issues. That she tested HIV positive: my brothers, immediately I heard that part, I shifted completely from her o. She said, she didn't know how it happed. That she was also having spiritual issues, that she do fly in her dream. That she just didn't know why her life turned out that way! Oh my God! I screamed inside.

She said she vowed to always make unprotected love to any man who found her attractive: me I was like WTF!!! I was just relaxed and was thanking God within me o, though I was shaking inside. She said, when she saw me, she liked me instantly. That she battled within her self whether to tell me or not. That I looked innocent and kind. That her spirit battled with her: that if she open up to me, I would run away from her and again, she wondered why she would destroy an innocent young man with her disease. She was already crying like she lost her father o. That she just had to tell me so that I will not make the same mistake she made.

My people, as at that night, I was only having one condom with me. Why I was so scared was that I was just imagining what could have happened if that babe had allowed me to make love to her: I might lose control and make unprotected love with her, I might use the first condom and later make unprotected love with her, if she had allowed me to even kiss her, we could get deep and I heard one could contract too through deep kissing. God saved me for real. She started begging me not to run away from her that she was on drugs. She started begging me that since she was on drugs, that we could still make love. I said no no oooooo, it's not possible my dear, 'I really thank you for your sincerity'. That I will not run away from her but we can't and can never make love. She wept and wept the more.

I was worried with the fact that she cooked for me, that I hugged her, that we laid on the same bed, that we used the sam bathroom. I was scared that I might have contracted it from all these even though I read severally that such can't pass HIV to another party. I was still worried. I was scared. She said she used to fly in her dream!! My people, I ran out of my room that night o. I left her inside. I went to my guy's place. I begged him to allow me sleep in his room, he was wondering what could be chasing me. My friend refused but later agreed to follow me to my place since I couldn't tell him the full gist. We went back to my place and we slept in my room along side with the girl. I even slept on the floor. The girl couldn't believe her eyes. She cried bitterly. I was so scared. The thought that I almost made love with this HIV girl made my heart to scream.

As early as 5 am, I started seeing the other side of her kind attitude towards me. If she never liked me, she could have made love to me or even kiss me and you never can tell, we could do this without protection. I wept within me. I began to appreciate her, I thanked her over and over again as I saw her off. She asked me if I could help her out, that she really needed prayers. I told her to visit Enugu for Father Mbaka's Adoration programme. She left that very day to Enugu even though she never visited the place before. We kept communicating, she returned after 4 days. I refused her paying me any visit. I only gave her money before she left and we talked via mobile phone.

Fear no allow me rest o after all, I hugged her, she cooked for me, I used the same bed with her: I was still scared, I had to go for test after two weeks or so...hahahahahahahahaha. I narrated my experience with a doctor after the result came out negative: The doctor smiled and told me to be very careful. That I may not be this lucky next time. That I should always be grateful to the lady.
My people
We just have to be careful. We just have to run away from this issue. Picking up a girl you don't even know anything about is not right. A mentor once told me that cheap girls come with expensive diseases. Since then, I ran away from ladies. If you must do, please, stay with a partner and be faithful. Some guys died after passing night with a strange lady. We have to be careful. I still call the girl once in a while to encourage her. I was really lucky.
I'm sorry for the long story.
source: http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2015/10/how-karishika-girl-changed-my-life.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2015
Will be back..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2015
OP, I don rush dash you 1 like ooooo

Grabs popcorn cool

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by xpac01(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Cool story...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by dmola(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
ur mama head dey ur back guy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by Princedapace(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
dmola:
ur mama head dey ur back guy

My brother, u are right o...I swear. It was a narrow escape for real.
Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by dmola(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Princedapace:

My brother, u are right o...I swear. It was a narrow escape for real.

may God continue to safe us from such temptation bt then we need be careful ourselves

hws ur day goin ?
Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by Princedapace(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
dmola:

may God continue to safe us from such temptation bt then we need be careful ourselves

hws ur day goin ?
You are right bro...i really thank God. My day is going on well. Thanks and hope u are doing great too.
Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by KaBabs1: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
What if she was just a good actress and she was just lying. Maybe she wanted you to giver her money w/o having sex with her. I wonder how many other guys have fallen victim if am right about her being an actress. Maybe na 'location m' she even go for Enugu sef for another shoot, I wonder if that dude slept on the floor as well after she cried and told him the lame ass story

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Karishika Girl Who Changed My Life Part 2 by Princedapace(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
KaBabs1:
What if she was just a good actress and she was just lying. Maybe she wanted you to giver her money w/o having sex with her. I wonder how many other guys have fallen victim if am right about her being an actress. Maybe na 'location m' she even go for Enugu sef for another shoot, I wonder if that dude slept on the floor as well after she cried and told him the lame ass story

lolzz

yeah...i thought as much back then

I really followed her up....she is still my friend..

got to see her drugs, medical reports and i encouraged her some times...she was not lying at all...remember, i stayed more than 8 months in that place.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Difficult To Find? A Good Woman Or A Faithful Man? / Naija Facebook Group Strictly Adults (guys & Ladies) 20yrs And Above / He Wants To Taste The Apple!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.