Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40862 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Blackteeth(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
amiskurie:
What shall it profit a man to dig another man's butt hole and got lynched sometime in the jungle?
You are only proving how primitive, mannaless, backward and uncivilized you are. It takes more than wearing jeans and T-shirt or using an iphone to be a modern human. What exactly in picture PROVES they are gay?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
gamaliel121:

This one that you are soo sure...
Have you seen that fat guy in action before...hehehehe
$
lol,nah!! grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by phayvoursky(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
gamaliel121:

What's his fucccking facebook name...
Tosin silver damilekun. should be so. Wiped him out
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
shogz89:
you look like Janelle monae, seems you new here cos onyx is a star here as well

which kind ediot smelling star? you people just go around misusing that word "star" and you don't know what a star means.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
Ever heard of "gaydar"?

Yes. It happens face to face and not by looking at pictures and claiming people are gay.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blackteeth:

You are only proving how primitive, backward and uncivilized you are. It takes more than wearing jeans and T-shirt or using an iphone to be a modern human. What exactly in picture PROVES they are gay?

You should have same gay feelings not to decode that pic. how will a boy be pouting? very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Yes. It happens face to face and not by looking at pictures and claiming people are gay.

Gayalert!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Emilokoiyawon: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool Ki lo kan mi?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Blackteeth(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

You should have same gay feelings not to decode that pic. how will a boy be pouting? very disgusting
Where is it WRITTEN that only girls should pout? Who made it LAW that only girls should pout?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by GreatEngineer(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
The one on the right hand side though, I have one award for you Bro.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Una don finish this guyz ooo
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by consultancy: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
WHAT AN ABOMINATION.... HOW DARE YOU HOLD A FELLOW MAN IN THOSE MANNERS I SEE IN THOSE PHOTOS angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by vague: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
silverdam:
More pictures
after all the pics were taken and posted... Who entered whose nyash? undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blackteeth:

You are only proving how primitive, mannaless, backward and uncivilized you are. It takes more than wearing jeans and T-shirt or using an iphone to be a modern human. What exactly in picture PROVES they are gay?

It's surprising how everyone already concluded based on a couple of pictures. I think it's the mob mentality thing going on here where every poster reads the first few comments and post exactly the same thing. Strange social forum if I may say.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blackteeth:

Where is it WRITTEN that only girls should pout? Who made it LAW that only girls should pout?

Shut up! It is a female expression that comes from a sexual intonation of kissing. You dont need a Bible to tell you its a female thing.

Or are you a gay? so i know how to argue with you

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
I can't help but to cry for these god forsaken _faggots cry cry cry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by angieberry(f): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na you know
Freemanan:

YES
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by whizpa(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
teeowl:
they are both gay.

Chai... Dude, you are right... I had to check it again so as to be sure.. These guys dem get mind o..
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Gayalert!
Shove it deekhead. You live in a civilized society huh?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Gayalert!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
A lot of closet homos on this thread because YOUR world is a reflection of you.
I see two very young boys who probably never had sex with either Sex.....

Any who love the fashion you'll look good!

#MoreHaters

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by honestpoju: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
i hope sey them no enter toilet or back seat for cinema
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by naijaboiy: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
But why is this on front page?

*spits* angry

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by angieberry(f): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
Face, pictures, no difference really
Tamee:

You can tell if someone is a homosexual not solely by their mannerisms
Appearance also tells a lot ...
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by jornie(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by naijaboiy: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
The gays and lesbians have stormed this thread to defend their ilk undecided

*spits again* angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by shogz89: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

which kind ediot smelling star? you people just go around misusing that word "star" and you don't know what a star means.
na you sabi change am to moon, when I say star where you thinking I meant am A lister
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by nas4q(m): 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
They are gays. Confirmed!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Lesbian, this is Nigeria, you get 14 years for being gay if not jungle justice
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Godwin10:
Something ain't right... grin

No 5hit! They like it in the butt...what what?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Blackteeth(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Shut up! It is a female expression that comes from a sexual intonation of kissing. You dont need a Bible to tell you its a female thing.

Or are you a gay? so i know how to argue with you
You deserve the shutting up cos you haven't answered the question I put before you. I repeat, WHO MADE IT LAW THAT ONLY LADIES SHOULD KEEP THIER LIPS IN A CERTAIN SHAPE?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
Na you know
Boo...
Where have you been...

Evening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.