Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass (16684 Views)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by blackpanda: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Republlican:
I still want Amaechi to succeed but karma is truly a bitcch, the same way he allied and fought against GEJ the same way Wike from the same state has formed a group fighting him too.

What ever you sow so shall you reap. Sow hate it comes back to you and sow love it comes back to you.
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity

You really have a distorted way of remembering things. Who exactly did amaechi ally with

You say it like amaechi suddenly woke up to go against gej, when its the exact opposite. Gej orchestrated his own downfall simply out of cluelessness, greed and the belief that fg can get away with just anything. Amaechi is a national hero!

3 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by godwin120alex: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2015
You misunderstood PMB if he said Zero tolerance for corruption is against his enemies not friends.hahah corruption killing more Nigerians in PMB administration
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by bluaero(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

As long as my dog governs Enugu smiley

I have two pigs. One is the governor of Lagos. The other is the deputy governor. smiley
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by cescky(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

...... While my dog governs Enugu smiley

Sigh,this early morning?

Don't you have a life?
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ikpewe: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Akpabio used our tax money to buy over APc members to fight against Ameachi.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ehizze(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
nex:

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/if-saraki-can-preside-then-amaechi-should-pass
There is no moral and political justification whatsoever for the lion of the tribe of ubima, Amaechi not to be screened and confirmed minister of the Fed rep of Nigeria! QED! cry
nex:

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/if-saraki-can-preside-then-amaechi-should-pass
There is no moral and political justification whatsoever for the lion of the tribe of ubima, Amaechi not to be screened and confirmed minister of the Fed rep of Nigeria! QED!

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by nwanwaoge(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
grin
Ilekeh:

No the cowdung is from Abia. Your point?

There's nothing left of Abia to govern.

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by baconadoke: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Well, left 4 me let dem try him ova d allegation den if he scales tro confirmation should follow up.der is no smoke without fire!Amaechi gbogbo listical raw material!
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by abokikhalifa: 7:24am On Oct 19, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
APC is a joke.
at list far far better than pdp
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by kuzee(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2015
dem neva tire

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by FacelessPatriot: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2015
obviously, the OP does not know much about the Nigerian constitution. Even an indictment by a state judicial commission of inquiry makes Amaechi unfit to be a minister in Nigeria. Make your research

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by dotcomnamename: 7:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
Yes!

If Buhary and Osinbajo cannot fully declare their assets publicly. (By telling us the Naira Worth of their properties)

If Bukola Saraki of APC with the corruption allegations still preside over senate.

If Tunde Fashola with allegations of mismanagement and abuse of office is cleared for ministerial portfolios.

If all the northern corrupt elements can cleverly hide their loots without media noise.

Then, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi should be cleared to proceed as minister under the corruption almagamated party called APC, headed by St. Buhary who got a loan to obtain nomination form but later declare billions worth of assets.

Fake Change!

[size=15pt]STORY[/size]

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by vislabraye(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerians are funny people. They justify one set if thieves but condemn the others. It is ok for Fashola to spend 78million naira for his "personal website" and build 2 bore holes for 130 million naira plus but wrong for Stella Odua to spend money on bullet proof cars. Something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by vislabraye(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
obviously, the OP does not know much about the Nigerian constitution. Even an indictment by a state judicial commission of inquiry makes Amaechi unfit to be a minister in Nigeria. Make your research

No mind the olodo.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by heywhytech1(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2015
This article is concise, eloquent and free of sentiment. Rotimi Amaechi deserves to be screened because he is still innocent until proven guilty, besides I don't see to understand why Saraki that is an accused person should be a presiding officer and declined to screen someone that has not be charge to court this kind of thing can only be allowed in a third world Country, is high time Nigerian needs to let these Senators understand they need consider our plight and do things constitutionally. I strongly believed Amaechi will be screened tomorrow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by erinalex: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Dajugba:
I see no Change in de government of PMB administration. Senators playin favorism instead of being a symbol of equity. Playing Nigerians de most favourite game of children; Hide and see, catch me if you can. Well change it here simply means change of being vindicate when guilty. Quote me anywhere Nigeria has entered one chance. And if you find ur self inside one chance bus, your head would ve been cut off before you'll realized you've been sentence to dead for no offence.
u can never see d change we're talking about ! I recall, I didn't see d Transformation ur gej mouthed too.

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by lomprico(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Abi o

If T Orji can be senator, my dog can govern Enugu state
And you will be your dog's P.A.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ilekeh(f): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2015
lomprico:

And you will be your dog's P.A.

And you'll be my dogs shiot picker
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by lomprico(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

And you'll be my dogs shiot picker
Id¡ot! Get a life.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ilekeh(f): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
lomprico:

Id¡ot! Get a life.
Or........ You can be my dog's shoit. You have the look.

Whichever one you prefer.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by uwa1(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2015
Ameachi.....to ur frnds in APC..d only tin dat was useful abt u was ur stolen money. Dats y dey kip tossing u around...4rm VP to SGF to Minister... Now u r asking for refund of the money that wasn't urs in d first place.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Dajugba: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2015
erinalex:
u can never see d change we're talking about ! I recall, I didn't see d Transformation ur gej mouthed too.

Ohoh... Well in life, there is always two things involved; either you spank someone for being short insight, or you forgive the level of their fa- tu- ous manner. Well I pardon you for such attitude of urs! And who made you the judge to justify my comment when you're free to express what's ur opinion? Are you a paid anti Gej or an unpaid wailer for pmb whose name is never found in his payroll list? Well God remove the veil that shield ur insight to know what a suppose govt should do when laws is bypass in favorism of political membership, appointing someone who has no respect for rule of laws as minister to run federal issues. To also modify your thought on how you think, I take no side of the former administration (Pdp) who head the nation for about 16year. But I see no change in Pmb Govt if we keep seeing attitude of the previous administration. CHEER HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by erinalex: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Dajugba:

Ohoh... Well in life, there is always two things involved; either you spank someone for being short insight, or you forgive the level of their fa- tu- ous manner. Well I pardon you for such attitude of urs! And who made you the judge to justify my comment when you're free to express what's ur opinion? Are you a paid anti Gej or an unpaid wailer for pmb whose name is never found in his payroll list? Well God remove the veil that shield ur insight to know what a suppose govt should do when laws is bypass in favorism of political membership, appointing someone who has no respect for rule of laws as minister to run federal issues. To also modify your thought on how you think, I take no side of the former administration (Pdp) who head the nation for about 16year. But I see no change in Pmb Govt if we keep seeing attitude of the previous administration. CHEER HAVE A GREAT DAY.
and in just 5months u want to see change ? It is easier to destroy than to build. For 16yrs PDP misgoverned this country and less than 6months of d present administration,u suddenly want to see "change",my brother this thing takes time, unless u'r been sentimental. If nigerians can tolerate Pdp 4 16yrs,I don't see why we can not tolerate APC 4 2yrs. If after 2yrs,they fail to perform,u can be justify to castigate them. All ur talk about being a paid agent are rubbish & trash to me. The idea that once you hold different opinion about an issuse,makes u a paid agent is childish and show ur level of intelligent quotient.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by hamzeiy: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Republlican:
I still want Amaechi to succeed but karma is truly a bitcch, the same way he allied and fought against GEJ the same way Wike from the same state has formed a group fighting him too.

What ever you sow so shall you reap. Sow hate it comes back to you and sow love it comes back to you.
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
pls lets get our fact right...ameachi didnt fight gej untill madam peace was tryin to be the unofficial governor of riverd state..
ameachi never fought against gej untill gej supported 16 is greater than 19 in the NGF elections.
ameachi never fought gej untill he took oil wells from rivers state to bayelsa.
With the above mentioned..if you were in a such a situation and you still decided to remain in thesame party with gej then you are a spineless worm.a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by success1smyn(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
Yes!

If Buhary and Osinbajo cannot fully declare their assets publicly. (By telling us the Naira Worth of their properties)

If Bukola Saraki of APC with the corruption allegations still preside over senate.

If Tunde Fashola with allegations of mismanagement and abuse of office is cleared for ministerial portfolios.

If all the northern corrupt elements can cleverly hide their loots without media noise.

Then, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi should be cleared to proceed as minister under the corruption almagamated party called APC, headed by St. Buhary who got a loan to obtain nomination form but later declare billions worth of assets.

Fake Change!
gbammm

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by stanleyclassic(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
The two of them are the same, so president buhari is not ready to fight any corruption, he is just trying to weaken the opposition because so far dat is what his body languagr shows
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by stanleyclassic(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
The two of them are the same, so president buhari is not ready to fight any corruption, he is just trying to weaken the opposition because so far dat is what his body languagr shows. lie lie change
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Shegebanti007: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes of cause, shey Saraki also get case for court, so make dem let Amechi pass abeg, wetin be their problem. Like say they Pdp's wey the talk better pass they Apc's.

Click on this link to Make some cash and also share the link http://PayRefe.com/?ref=157795
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Dajugba: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
erinalex:
and in just 5months u want to see change ? It is easier to destroy than to build. For 16yrs PDP misgoverned this country and less than 6months of d present administration,u suddenly want to see "change",my brother this thing takes time, unless u'r been sentimental. If nigerians can tolerate Pdp 4 16yrs,I don't see why we can not tolerate APC 4 2yrs. If after 2yrs,they fail to perform,u can be justify to castigate them. All ur talk about being a paid agent are rubbish & trash to me. The idea that once you hold different opinion about an issuse,makes u a paid agent is childish and show ur level of intelligent quotient.

Bravado... Is that all you want to say, or you still want to spill more? Do your written words prove de peak of how intelligent you desire to be. Man Find someone to face. I'm not the cause of ur troubled heart, Doe..
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by PHiLoSurfer(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
No problemo! cool
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by horladeji80(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Objective, factual and concise! What a brilliant piece!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyi Adebayo's 60th Birthday. Governors, Others Attend (Photos) / 2023 Presidency: More Cracks In APC Over ‘open’ Ticket / Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.