Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass (16687 Views)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by menxer: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Watching and waiting for comments
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Catalyst007(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm, this one is Strong!!!! ..... Meanwhile, I DESIGN BANNERS AND LOGOS... Check my signature
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Dindondin(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Ati Saraki, ati Amaechi, epon won maa Lana ni

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by misterchris(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
now selling
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Onyeedum(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Every Nigerian that voted for Buhari should be grateful to Amaechi for ensuring the start of a new dispensation; a dispensation of hope and a dispensation of change.

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ilekeh(f): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
After all the noise on nl, amaechi will scale through
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by onadana: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
coolWe are in the animal farm kingdom...where some animals are more equal than the others.Thieves.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

...... While my dog governs Enugu smiley
... And a pig presides over Lagos. smiley
Oba pig of Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by onadana: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
coolWe are in the animal farm kingdom...where some animals are more equal than the others.Thi.......eves.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by babayinka77(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Both amaechi and Saraki should face the music in accordance with the constitution of the land. However,Amaechi should be screened this week and if d house's position is that he's not fit to be a minister then he should be rejected, but due process must be followed.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by CyberWolf: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
There is a saying that "a clear conscience fears no accusation" Instead of writing this long epistle of thrash, simply tell Amechi to go and defend himself..Is that too much to ask for? This APC goons are just bunch of ediotic hypocrites..spits angry

2 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ilekeh(f): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oba pig of Lagos grin

As long as my dog governs Enugu smiley

2 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by mindurword(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2015
wait and see
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Abeyjide: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2015
time is so precious.all this politial saga is just a mater of time.everything will unfold itself.lets wait
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by nwanwaoge(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Abi o

If T Orji can be senator, my dog can govern Enugu state
.....T orji is not from Enugu state....for those who know.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

As long as my dog governs Enugu smiley
Till then. grin

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Ilekeh(f): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
nwanwaoge:
.....T orji is not from Enugu state....for those who know.

No the cowdung is from Abia. Your point?

There's nothing left of Abia to govern.

2 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by cole265(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Abi o

If T Orji can be senator, my dog can govern Enugu state

My musu too can governgovern grin ...you wicked sha

3 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
nex:

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/if-saraki-can-preside-then-amaechi-should-pass
Absolute thrash from a biased point of view.... grin grin grin
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Walexsammy(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And Lagos can remain no man's land. smiley
jst like onitsha

2 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by cole265(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oba pig of Lagos grin

The thing pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by InvertedHammer: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Republlican:
I still want Amaechi to succeed but karma is truly a bitcch, the same way he allied and fought against GEJ the same way Wike from the same state is fighting him.

What ever you sow so shall you reap. Sow hate it comes back to you and sow love it comes back to you.
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
/
The Presidency is bigger than any individual.
IBB, OBJ, GEJ, etc did their tenures and moved on.
What is with this cry as if it is GEJ's birthright that was stolen? Atiku, et al supported OBJ in 1999. The North voted massively for GEJ in 2011. The SW voted massively for GEJ in 2011. Amechi supported Buhari in 2015.
Why is Amechi's own an act of betrayal. So Tinubu and Fashola betrayed Yoruba people?

If politics is to be played by clan, GEJ would never have won the election in 2011. There is no law that states that you must support someone from your region even if he/she is underperforming.

Like all politicians, Amechi protected his own interest. ND regions can keep deluding themselves. It is not about them. If Amechi scales through, alliances will be formed again. Again the masses lose.
/

4 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by ddippset(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2015
That's the irony and the hypocrisy of the typical Nigerian. The same group of senators, mainly pdp senators who accompanied Saraki to CCT aiming to prevent his trial is the same group aiming to twart amaechi on grounds of corruption. What a big comedy show this country is!

3 Likes

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by meritamarachi(f): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2015
ok
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by cole265(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Joejonah:
An intellectual suppose article clouded with sentiments. You should have just said “please PMB remove sariki for Us, settle scores with tunubu, declear Amechi innocent”.

Deep down inside your mind is Amechi innocent of criminal acts??

That is not the issue.

Deep down your mind, you know Saraki has a case to answer to and amechi is being victimised. You surely don't like APC...you must be one of the wailers they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Godson1996: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Diezani I should be nominated too.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

No the cowdung is from Abia. Your point?
There's nothing left of Abia to govern.
Pure fact!

1 Like

Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Montaque(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2015
all I see is an article full of sentiment.
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by gpdnttry(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin laughing in igbo... This is the change we wanted ..... let corruption fight corruption... I can see GEJ laughing too
Re: If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass by Dajugba: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2015
I see no Change in de government of PMB administration. Senators playin favorism instead of being a symbol of equity. Playing Nigerians de most favourite game of children; Hide and see, catch me if you can. Well change it here simply means change of being vindicate when guilty. Quote me anywhere Nigeria has entered one chance. And if you find ur self inside one chance bus, your head would ve been cut off before you'll realized you've been sentence to dead for no offence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Returns From Jordan / Ondo People Have Abandoned Their Farms To Avoid Being Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Gbenga Daniel Wins Ogun East APC Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.