Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

#soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola (1892 Views)

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

#soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Kcinho(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stella Oduah on Two Bullet Proof BMW SUVs
Bought for N255 Million:

“There was a budgetary provision for the
procurement of the two BMW 760 Li cars,
the transaction followed due process. It
went through procurement and was
approved by the government agency
authorised to do so… I didn’t personally
authorize or make the purchases….
“Between 8th July, 2013 and 12th August,
2013, various meetings were held with First
Bank of Nigeria Limited, a contract
agreement was signed and necessary
documentation executed.

“By letter dated April 15, 2013, NCAA
officially requested authorisation from the
Federal Ministry of Aviation to procure 56
operational vehicles through lease financing.
“This option was proposed to the ministry to
enable the NCAA make 36 monthly
payments based on receipts from Internally
Generated Revenue, IGR.”
Babatunde Fashola on a single Personal
Website (www.tundefashola.com) Worth N78
Million

“I don’t fix contract prices, it is an
institutional process. I dont write cheques,
my commissioners don’t write cheques. The
only training I have is that of a lawyer.
“But, in order to execute works on a project
we need the input of architect, quantity
surveyors, structural engineer and we have
consulting ministries.

“For civil works it is the Ministry of Works,
for science it is the Ministry of Science
and Technology among others.
“As far as the website contract is
concerned, yes there was a contract. It
went through procurement and was
approved by the government agency
authorised to do so.

“It was for all these services that the
contract was issued for N78m, which the
Lagos State Procurement Agency gave no
objection based on the advice of the
Ministry of Science and Technology, who
are the government’s adviser on ICT
matters.”

While the woman is called a thief and
vilified for an expense that if analysed is
properly priced and paid for through a
bank, the man is celebrated as a hero for
spending a ridiculous amount on a website
by the All Progressives Congress (APC)
crowd.

Nigeria, we hail thee!
www.thetrentonline.com/soundoff-the-glaring-difference-between-stella-oduah-and-babatunde-fashola-4/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Change
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Firefire(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
APShit
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
They will avoid this thread
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by TechRev: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
APnsi and PDpings

Dullard and clueless.

No way for Nigeria to move forward. Its impossible to move forward if your life was handed over to a Dullard from a Clueless.

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Both are technically different
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by yanabasee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015

In as much as I hate to admit that this
Government isn't doing anything to fight corruption... I also hate to admit that Buhari
never had any technicality to get rid of those criminals who spent public funds to see to his success..

I wish Buhari luck on his quest to make CHANGE
inevitable.

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nairaland is slowly but surely opening my eyes to why my fathers wanted an end to this ungodly union called Nigeria.

what a place!
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by agabaI23(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Both are technically different
Can you explain how they are different apart from the fact that one was executed by a man and the other by a woman. Another difference is that the man is from APC and the woman PDP...

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by cardoctor(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op. Dont you people get tired of this story.
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by MayorofLagos(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
There will never be a ground on which to compare Governor Fashola and Stella Oduah.

This is another attempt, through back door, of propping up low calibre Ibo servants against high ranking Yoruba politicians and.making them appear to be peers.

This is what Orji Kalu once tried when addressing Obasanjo as if they were peers and Obasanjo immediately put him in place,

OP, Stella Oduah is Stella Oduah, she is below Fashola in rank and social status, no need comparing the two.

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
cardoctor:
Op. Dont you people get tired of this story.
Why are you tired of speaking against day light abracadabra?

Amaechi is working around looking for who to devour when white paper indicting him has been released by a competent Judge whereas Akpabio has been invited by EFCC without any proven allegation?

Why should anybody be tired?

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
MayorofLagos:
There will never be a ground on which to compare Governor Fashola and Stella Oduah.

This is another attempt, through back door, of propping up low calibre Ibo servants against high ranking Yoruba politicians and.making them appear to be peers.

This is what Orji Kalu once tried when addressing Obasanjo as if they were peers and Obasanjo immediately put him in place,

OP, Stella Oduah is Stella Oduah, she is below Fashola in rank and social status, no need comparing the two.

God forgot to fix a brain for you.

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by MayorofLagos(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

The one fixed for you is dysfunctional.

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Scatterscatter(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Don't lie... Does this write up make any sense to u @OP undecided
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by playahata: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2015
MayorofLagos:

see daft reasoning in action. Olodo

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by sammyj: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2015
The difference between them os that one is a thief and the other is a saint and a performer. Food for thought for anybody that intend to know!!!
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 19, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

I never knew that ogre is still alive. undecided
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Kcinho(m): 4:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Scatterscatter:
Yeah it does.
Two thieves.
One is being tried and called out to face her sins.
The other is being made a saint by ignorant bigots that are living in poverty while defending a man who stole their common wealth.
A thief is a thief.
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2015
spin it all you want.

small time your ilk will come here and start shouting that "sombori" is trying to sabotage your airport, when in actual fact you should hold your sister stealer oduah responsible.

Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by hedonistic: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Scatterscatter:

Scatterbrained slowpoke. Why not make an attempt to explain why the write up does not make sense? Why not point out the nonsense in the write up if you are that smart? Ode people like you who think they are smart but have nothing intelligent to offer
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by Scatterscatter(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
hedonistic:

Scatterbrained slowpoke. Why not make an attempt to explain why the write up does not make sense? Why not point out the nonsense in the write up if you are that smart? Ode people like you who think they are smart but have nothing intelligent to offer
My plan was to call you a fool, jobless, useless and an incomplete entity who takes paracetamol for another man's headache, but I won't. Are you the OP?
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by phranseeqz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Scatterscatter:

My plan was to call you a fool, jobless, useless and an incomplete entity who takes paracetamol for another man's headache, but I won't. Are you the OP?

Did u just say your plan? When u go execute am nah grin
Re: #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola by harley88(m): 12:39am On Dec 30, 2015
@OP...lament from today till next year,Fashola my mentor would still remain the most respected and hardworking Governor this country has ever had!!!!

BRF my man

Apostle Suleiman Prophecy Saudi Arabia Vs Iran Coming To Pass? / We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics / Opinion Poll: Nigerians Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari