Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths (64823 Views)

Bermuda Triangle: Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing / Bermuda Triangle Mystery Finally Solved? Scientists Give Explanation / VPN- The Benefits And Myths Exposed. Part 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by blacq2009(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

New ignorant. New limits reach.

What did god said about Bermuda triangle ?

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

Why can't you limit your obsession about god in the religion section.
You saying there ain't God?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by menesheh(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
blacq2009:

You saying there ain't God?

Am saying that god didn't say anything about Bermuda triangle therefore god is irrelevant in this topic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Jetjacky(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Freemanan:

Assistant to Seun himself!
seriously? You never told me.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by blacq2009(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

Am saying that god didn't say anything about Bermuda triangle therefore god is irrelevant in this topic.
God cant be irrelevant in anything creation.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by menesheh(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2015
blacq2009:

God cant be irrelevant in anything creation.

Why?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by blacq2009(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

Why?
Because He's the originator of all creation
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by IGBOPRINCE: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:
see your face
you better don't fall in love..tongue We sabi treat women. But I dey doubt your feminine..lol.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by IGBOPRINCE: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:
How you take know aproko, Biafra man grin
yes am biafra man. What about you? The zoo woman. cheesy
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you better don't fall in love..tongue We sabi treat women. But I dey doubt your feminine..lol.
See as u dey find my trouble. Bawo ni?

1 Like

Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by charlsecy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

Lost Planes & Ships in Bermuda Triangle...
World Wide Fund for Nature identified the world’s 10 most dangerous waters for shipping, but the Bermuda Triangle was not among them.

》》》https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by IGBOPRINCE: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Oyind17:

See as u dey find my trouble. Bawo ni?
mowa gan and yu..
I no dey find ur trouble.na u dey cause am sha, You know. I came from a peaceful tribe. Tho
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tjayjosh:

Give your life to christ, what does it mean?
slave I wasn't referring to u cos already u r blind both physical and spiritual... Look for ur mates to argue with
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Tjayjosh(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mellin:
slave I wasn't referring to u cos already u r blind both physical and spiritual... Look for ur mates to argue with
A man in captivity calling a freeman a slave. You need serious deliverance if you don't know. Safe yourself man, before it's too late.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by menesheh(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
blacq2009:

Because He's the originator of all creation

How do you know that?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by direx123(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
I've always known the triangle to be one of the symbols used in the satanic realm...for instance the illuminati logo..the triange looking like a pyramid having an eye at the centre.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mellin:
since u worship him have u seen him.. Spirit person.. And what does he looks like?

Oh u disgust me

Pls tell me what you understand by "God is spirit and they that worship him must do in truth and in spirit"

And how does the 4th dimension look like mr time-traveller
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mellin:
ur foolishness no get part 2...before the coming of whites ur ancestors has their spiritual practice and that's what u called mumu... U r a curse..

First civilisation was built by the same mumu before the white came and impose the rubbish u r defending to underdevelop Africa and build theirs... Today u r suffering because u called urself mumu cos u didn't know u where part of the people that build the first civilisation..

U r disgrace and a complete slowpoke.. (offence intended)

Lmao so wicked witch-craft practices is what you suggest?

Whites are under-developing africa? So akpabio, diezani, bukola saraki, abacha, fayemi, fashola, amaechi, rochas, idi-amin are all white men? Interesting. Come on don't stop now eh. Display more foolishness!
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Esdb3: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
all4naija:
False or rumor. The or didn't appear because I didn't review it before posting. Why is the false rumor having question mark? What do you mean by can you read? If you are looking for sentences to correct the forum is virtually up for that. You should start doing it before it is too late. You twerp!

And I'm sposd to astutely know you meant to add 'or'? Who's the twerp now.

And btw rumours can be false, and reading is tied with assimilation hence you might not be able to read.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
menesheh:

Anything atall you don't understand is god. God is indirectly seizing our ships and airplane through Bermuda triangle right?

I can't imagine why faith breeds low critical thinking ability and rub people of "knowing" curiosity.

even an imbeh will laugh at ur ignorance.

Kai! Some small small boys go dey form say dem wise ,meanwhile their elders like Socrates and the rest are all having same brain damage.

I'm still waiting for one of u guys to explain the existence of life joor.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Sirakj(m): 2:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Mellin:
the universe created them say way the universe)(cosmic God) created the sun, the planets etc... And the same way they were created to experience and create been part of the universe is the same way we too where created by them to experience and create like them too since we are part of this universe
at least you mention one cosmic God like that exist. I think I'm ok with your answer to some extent. But who created that cosmic God?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Sirakj:
at least you mention one cosmic God like that exist. I think I'm ok with your answer to some extent. But who created that cosmic God?
no one knows and we ought not to know just use the powers the universe holds to create and make life better...

We humans ought to Carter and build ourselves first, be comfortable before seeking out to know who created the cosmic God... He can be energy or a literary being operating in another realm..

Let's take what us given to us to help humanity

Peace
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Sirakj(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Mellin:
no one knows and we ought not to know just use the powers the universe holds to create and make life better...

We humans ought to Carter and build ourselves first, be comfortable before seeking out to know who created the cosmic God... He can be energy or a literary being operating in another realm..

Let's take what us given to us to help humanity

Peace
okay
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Swagahyk(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2015
eduxerxes:
Well...you wanna know what I believe? Here...

I believe there are some beings living some where that don't wanna be seen. These beings are way ahead of us in terms of advancements in technology and everything. Their technology has metamorphosed into unseen circumstances that makes them appear like spirits. The "worm hole" theory is trying to advance human technology by teleporting matter from one place to another.

some years ago, some white men came down here in Africa and bought all our deities. What do they wanna do with it? I don't know. Maybe they reasoned that Africans have found a way to communicate with these super-beings who are more advanced in technology and have made themselves inaccessible to we human beings.

Bottomline is...there is life somewhere in an unknown planet unreachable to us.

Disclaimer: I am still a christian, these thoughts are figments of my imagination, not scientifically proven. Believe 'em at your own peril.

(C)xxxmcx

Yea av thought about that many times, "why did the whites come just to buy/take away our ancient artifacts". You know any action they take must have been planned for years and considered worthy. They were/are up to something.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by menesheh(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
even an imbeh will laugh at ur ignorance.

Kai! Some small small boys go dey form say dem wise ,meanwhile their elders like Socrates and the rest are all having same brain damage.

I'm still waiting for one of u guys to explain the existence of life joor.

what's the point you wanted to make here bro?
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Charlesdock(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bermuda!! <b>ewo</b> in U.S. Navy chart bermuda triangle doesn't exist it purely fictional.
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by simdam500(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2015
The mystery still remains a mystery yet to be unfold...

I once heard the location shift but I don't know if the shift is in meter, cm or mush less... and since the arena has been responsible for a lot loss of lives since the last 5 centuries then maybe it should be abandoned. About the country itself... looks like a much beautiful place to be and I wouldn't mind going there whatever the Risk
Re: Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Facts And Myths by Tejiriseth(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2018
A guy after my own Heart.
I like your thinking

menesheh:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) / Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.