Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her (4949 Views)

Adaora Is Lonely And Wet – WATCH VIDEO / I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy / Pre-weddingPhotoshoot: Man Sitting On Woman's Feet (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Arousing any girl he wants is every guy’s dream. Find out how to get a girl Hot and wet just by sitting next to her and using these 8 smooth moves.

Now let me make this clear. This isn’t easy. And getting a girl Hot is more about the vibes and s3xual tension that both of you feel than anything else. If you jump any moves or indulge in the next step before the earlier one, you may just end up losing the whole cause.

An opportunity to get a girl Hot while sitting next to her can’t be preplanned most of the time. So use any opportunity you get when you see one similar to the chances mentioned here.

How to get a girl Hot

To make a girl feel Hot, you first need to build the s3xual chemistry between both of you. You need to fl!rt with her, tease her and make her like your attention.
And when you feel like there’s some secret chemistry in the air, just sit next to her, use these tips and watch her get aroused in no time!

How to make a girl wet while sitting next to her

Is it really possible to make a girl Hot by just sitting next to her? Well, with these 8 tips here, it definitely is!
Just don’t be hasty, and if you sense any awkwardness in the air, take a step back and play it safe.

#1 Sit really close . When you’re with this girl you’re s3xually attracted to, find an excuse to sit really close to her. Pull out your tablet and show off a cool new app, or read out a long interesting article from a magazine she likes.

But as you sit next to her, make sure you’re sitting in a tight spot so your arms are touching each other’s. And even if there’s a lot of space to sit on, squeeze close to her and immediately shift her focus to the tablet or book in your hands so she’s too distracted to slide her butt away from you. Make sure your arms touch each other, because the soft grazing of both your arms is crucial to rouse the s3xual tension and turn her on.

#2 Keep her interested . Don’t talk fl!rty at all. It’ll raise her guard. She’s already touching you and she’s obviously conscious of that. Get her distracted from the touches by having an interesting conversati.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/ways-to-get-girl-Hot-and-wet-just-by.html

Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by Stargists(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by abokibuhari: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
huh, for recession who they still get penetration?
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by Oshikoyafrank(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by oshikoyatope(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
;Dhmmmmmm...I ll try it.
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by Obembem: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dhmmmmmm...I ll try it.

Don't let it end up with a slap o
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by youngberry001(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mehnn dis two(2) don do me sef tank yhu mr Op cool

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by 0ubenji(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
youngberry001:
Mehnn dis two(2) don do me sef tank yhu mr Op cool

ashewo
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by 0ubenji(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
abokibuhari:
huh, for recession who they still get penetration?
me..
Infact I get one now sef grin
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by youngberry001(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
0ubenji:
ashewo
mhie undecided

Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by oshikoyatope(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
youngberry001:
mhie undecided
Lol
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by topzttst(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by topzttst(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
topzttst:
try to support d ministry
pls
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by Damilolababy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
How true is dis
Re: Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her by Khrisfame(m): 5:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Damilolababy:
How true is dis
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures / She Now appear in My Dreams "Please Help" / I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.