Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. (2661 Views)

If Men Are The Reason Women Bleach, Why Then Do Men Bleach? / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by eyeon(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guys, we now have to understand a little, though some still appear late and ugly.

Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin always late...so guilty of it.
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Emodeee: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin always late...so guilty of it.

r u trynna say without mk up, u r ugly?
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oh ok. I see...
Just cos she wants to impress me, right? Now, I feel like a 'god'
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Emodeee:

r u trynna say without mk up, u r ugly?

Being ugly physically doesn't count..ppol will remember u when u got brain...I don't need make up to impress..juz check my dp.
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Emodeee: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Being ugly physically doesn't count..ppol will remember u when u got brain...I don't need make up to impress..juz check my dp.

R u a nigerian? If yes, then u must be an half cast.

Oyinbo like u nor need make up na. I thought u r a normal day to day nigerian lady.
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
'Almost' All babes are guilty of this..............
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Emodeee:

R u a nigerian? If yes, then u must be an half cast.

Oyinbo like u nor need make up na. I thought u r a normal day to day nigerian lady.

Lol...I'm not one of u...I'm a filipina & I stated tat on my profile..
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

*checks dp*

You gotta stop cutting eye for me like thatangry
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by gab264(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
eyeon:
Guys, we now have to understand a little, though some still appear late and ugly.
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
*checks dp*

You gotta stop cutting eye for me like thatangry

Lol...cutting what? shocked
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
o.k
WadElse
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Emodeee: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...I'm not one of u...I'm a filipina & I stated tat on my profile..

sheee u understand pidgin english?

Have u ever been to nigeria?
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Emodeee:

sheee u understand pidgin english?

Have u ever been to nigeria?

Yes I understand a lil bit, I owe this to some brave NL members who taught me pidgin...soon I'm coming down to this beautiful country. grin
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Emodeee: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes I understand a lil bit, I owe this to some brave NL members who taught me pidgin...soon I'm coming down to this beautiful country. grin

perhaps to SIMI like an artiste.

U sure look good without make up.

Heard u av the most romantic men over dere, hw true is dat?
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Emodeee: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mzdivacious, u r using style to tk shots at ur friend@ur signature.
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Emodeee:

perhaps to SIMI like an artiste.

U sure look good without make up.

Heard u av the most romantic men over dere, hw true is dat?

Who said that? Maybe..not sure abt it.. cool
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Mzdivacious(f): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Emodeee:
Mzdivacious, u r using style to tk shots at ur friend@ur signature.
lol and i thought i could quickly view this page without commenting sad
why wud i?lol her name is jennifer n she s pretty.next time ill just upload a dp where she s prettier

kingtom just backoff.she s taken by OAU s no.1 dj if u must know undecided
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lol and i thought i could quickly view this page without commenting sad
why wud i?lol her name is jennifer n she s pretty.next time ill just upload a dp where she s prettier

kingtom just backoff.she s taken by OAU s no.1 dj if u must know undecided
Sweetie I don't mean to be rude, but a student? undecided smh a D.J at that? I'm not scared of kids Na cool unless she's in love with the disc Jockey. embarassed OAU's no. 1 dj? Like that's an achievement.
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by lurlah2014(f): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
always late but i hate been delayed
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:

Sweetie I don't mean to be rude, but a student? undecided smh a D.J at that? I'm not scared of kids Na cool unless she's in love with the disc Jockey. embarassed OAU's no. 1 dj? Like that's an achievement.
Lmao! It's an achievement o.

Life is in stages. In secondary school, dating the Head Boy or leader of the school band was a 'big achievement.'

In university, dating the number one DJ in a school like OAU na 'big achievement.'

When she leaves the uni and faces life, dating a big fish like Dangote's nephew or Otedola's son will be a 'big achievement.'

Life is in stages, my friend grin tongue
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Lmao! It's an achievement o.

Life is in stages. In secondary school, dating the Head Boy or leader of the school band was a 'big achievement.'

In university, dating the number one DJ in a school like OAU na 'big achievement.'

When she leaves the uni and faces life, dating a big fish like Dangote's nephew or Otedola's son will be a 'big achievement.'

Life is in stages, my friend grin tongue

And so it was with me. Secondary school I wanted the big breasted girls in the senior classes. In uni I wanted the hot mini skirt wearing girls in the other departments, they were older of course and I was really young (a minor embarassed). Now I'm after university kids sad smh see the life of men. grin
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by queencyboutique(f): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
It pays to look good grin

Queency Boutique 10 Randle Avenue Surulere Lagos
8am to 7pm monday to saturday,
Nationwide delivery
BBM:333327D8
whatsapp:+2347064770838
instagram:queency_couture
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by 2dice(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
lurlah2014:
always late but i hate been delayed
see them
Confession time
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Mzdivacious(f): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:

gringrin uv battered his life!he s not a kid.he s a big boyundecided n yes its an achievement o.oau isnt a small schl na.btw he s finished his final papers so he s also a medical doctor.i fit give u her number since ur insistent but i think u live too far offgrin sad
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by KingTom(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Mzdivacious:
gringrin uv battered his life!he s not a kid.he s a big boyundecided n yes its an achievement o.oau isnt a small schl na.btw he s finished his final papers so he s also a medical doctor.i fit give u her number since ur insistent but i think u live too far offgrin sad
So wait o, you didn't get it up till now? Its your number I want. grin
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Mzdivacious(f): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:

So wait o, you didn't get it up till now? Its your number I want. grin
whats d emoticon for "shocked"..my brain is always that slowsad
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by KingTom(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Mzdivacious:
whats d emoticon for "shocked"..my brain is always that slowsad
shocked shocked
^ ^
That's the emoticon. grin you got the face of someone who's either a twin or a triplet. shocked
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Mzdivacious(f): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked
^ ^
That's the emoticon. grin you got the face of someone who's either a twin or a triplet. shocked
how d hell did u knowshockedshocked im kenny.got a twin sis,taiwo
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by KingTom(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Mzdivacious:
how d hell did u knowshockedshocked im kenny.got a twin sis,taiwo
thought as much cheesy
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by Mzdivacious(f): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
KingTom:
thought as much cheesy
how did u knowdont lie o
Re: The Reason Women Are Always 30 Minutes Late. by KingTom(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mzdivacious:
how did u knowdont lie o
i just guessed. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do??? / If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... / It's Rainy Over Here, Let's Talk Sex?...aarh E Dey Do Me Gizz Gizz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.