Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,579 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... (2797 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you were the opposite sex for the day, what do you think you would look like and what would you do?
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vizkiz: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
I should picture myself with boobs and a pussay Seriously dude, what have you been smoking all night? grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by itokam: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Geraarahia men shi! angry sad
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
i'll see hw being fvck*d feels lik grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Emac34: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op pls stop imagining some bullshiit
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by doyinisaac(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin just negodu..smh...
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
I should picture myself with boobs and a pussay Seriously dude, what have you been smoking all night? grin
W**d....laced with embalming fluid
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
cheesy mine wud b ow it feels to pee with a rod asin to dey pee with hole don tire me
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vault(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2016
even if its for a minute....... I'll spend the whole time missing that dude on my dp gringrin

OP your impossible imaginations these few days tho grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vizkiz: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

W**d....laced with embalming fluid

sounds dangerous. Let me have some puff bro cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:
cheesy mine wud b ow it feels to pee with a rod asin to dey pee with hole don tire me
grin...[size=14pt]did yu say bore hole[/size]
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin...[size=14pt]did yu say bore hole[/size]

cry too much of fart dat tore it

Abeg u get needle nd thread

Plus broom d cobweb done grow again cry

M a real onigilobo tongue
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

sounds dangerous. Let me have some puff bro cheesy
Here bro... mole it

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Laveda(f): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Mine is actually crazy cry

There's this fine babe around.. Probably hit and run grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vault(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

oni so Ku so oshi gringrin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

Na rake and shovel i get oo00h...or make i bring igi ishana grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vizkiz: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Here bro... mole it

uuuuwwwwpppp.... #coughs..#takes a shallow breathe.. This is some good shiit. #coughs
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vault(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
Mine is actually crazy cry
There's this fine babe around.. Probably hit and run grin
hit..... as in with a car? shocked
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2016
If I were a lady for a day, I would wear bra to know how it feels like

I would also stand while peeing

I would catwalk in the midst of guys to know what it feels like

*nobody should quote me* cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Laveda(f): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
vault:

hit..... as in with a car? shocked
cheesy Maybe lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
vault:

oni so Ku so oshi gringrin

Say it in british accent tongue
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2016
vizkiz:

uuuuwwwwpppp.... #coughs..#takes a shallow breathe.. This is some good shiit. #coughs

[size=15pt]Pass to Laveda...she needs just 3puffs[/size]
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Na rake and shovel i get oo00h...or make i bring igi ishana grin

U want to do burnt offering with my kini abi? Who are u appealing sango or ifa?

Igi ishana ko etutu ebora ni
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2016
I'll look like Aunty Cossy grin grin grin

I'd want to know what girls with massive b00bs go through
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vizkiz: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=15pt]Pass to Laveda...she needs just 3puffs[/size]

#coughs... You think she can handle this?

Damn, where she at? I can't see clearly shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Laveda(f): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

[size=15pt]Pass to Lav eda...she needs just 3puffs[/size]
No thanks to you and vizkiz..I'll pass cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by vault(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy Maybe lipsrsealed
*keeps my val gift* alright..... bye bye. *picks race* grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Here bro... mole it

Is dat curry and thyme in dat pix lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
sickstars:

U want to do burnt offering with my kini abi? Who are u appealing sango or ifa?

Igi ishana ko etutu ebora ni
[size=16pt]Am appealing the God of Oju Ara ...in order to close the gap abit....Nkan etutu >> 1.Caprissone meje, 2.Indomie hungry man meje, 3.Eyin oloungbo ,4.Barb wire , 5.Durex meje ,6.Abela pupa, 7.Nkan osu aja[/size]
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Laveda(f): 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
vault:

*keeps my val gift* alright..... bye bye. *picks race* grin
Like you wanted to give me something for val? tongue
Run well.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by Cutehector(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
If I were a lady for a day, I would wear bra to know how it feels like

I would also stand while peeing

I would catwalk in the midst of guys to know what it feels like

*nobody should quote me* cool
lesbian. cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex For A Day.... by RoyalBlak007: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

No thanks to you and vizkiz..I'll pass cheesy
I insist please...just a puff bae wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Have All The Handsome Dudes Here / MBQN2016 Pool Party (pics) / How To Get A Woman's Maximum Respect Without Shouting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.