Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... (2353 Views)

10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yes my people and brothers in the Lord, I am here again, I still remain my humble self Paul the son of Killerman ... So I am here today to reiterate, embolden and further entrench my earlier stance that men are the sole reason why women exist, without us, almost all women won't feel fulfilled and will almost always get suicidal with life examples that abound, but for the sake of my article I'll stick with just two contemporary cases. ( my brethren, feel free to share urs).

So I have this big cousin of mine, whom I grew up knowing she had a bad left eye, I was subsequently told by my mum however that the bad eye was caused by her dad when he was carelessly beating her whe she was very much younger, and mistakenly damaged her left eye; so time passed and years came, her younger ones all got married (suffice to add, she is the 1st child) , and she saw no man for her, with time this went on to cause tinges of depression, the depression became profound and degenerated to perennial , the last I heard of her from my mum was that she is now a psycho, gone raven mad and always locked in her room, for her not to go outside and cause havoc ,shaming her house...
Hmmmm, and remember , all these stemmed from the singular fact that , there is no MAN for her, just the fact that she has no pennis wielding strong man to stand with her. grin... wink .... Okay ohhh.....
Them say this one na co incidence...
Just last week, a neighbour of mine, mature lady (should be in her very late 30's) , was behaving funny, like a psycho, in my usual attitude I continued my normal activity as usual, some days back I got talking with my land lady, and she gave me a load down of the ladies predicament and subsequent mental condition, and yes the lady(my neighbour) was psychotic ..... She (my landlady) informed me that the lady was brought into that compound by her family members , who intimated her on the ladies peculiar predicaments , says she was jilted by her man (from her age, I'll want to assume, they dated for very long, and the guy left her and went for a younger fresher thing) since then , she went into severe depression that later deteriorated into psychosis , and in a bid to help , the parents and well wishers had to rent a place for her so she could stay out of that environs. Well, her conditioned worsened over the last 2days , and she has locked herself indoors, despite calls from family members that have come to see her, before I left my compound, our gate was locked in a bid to prevent her from escaping as the relatives have gone to make arrangements to ferry her home for better care...

Numerous examples abound, but for the sake of my article I would stop here...

So from these it is indeed crisp care, that women need men to survive and lead a normal life, without a penile wielding strong man by their side they go psychotic , so my sisters u all for your own good better avoid all these illusioned female advocates and gender equality trash, it is a man's world , and do not forget we are in AFRICA, u should never equate your self to a man, respect men and do what they ask you to do, so you do not get abandoned and get psychotic in years to come like those "aunties" I described ....

Be wise , it is a mans world , Respect men and worship them grin... grin

Paulkillerman remains my name (I am a MAN)
cheesy

C.c : xendra, obontami, esosa993, oliviaarims ...

1 Like

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by FreshBoss007: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
its a symbiotic relationship....
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
another fresh mumu thread

4 Likes

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
FreshBoss007:
its a symbiotic relationship....
So why do men do their thing, and live a normal life whether or not they get married, but same can't be said for women? They start running mad? If it is truly symbiotic , tell yourself the truth my bra!!!

It's a mans world...

1 Like

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by falconey(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin

you are a sexist and an egoist
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by obontami: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Killerman bro 've you killed 'em with this grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
We need new smileys cry
cc :Peun sorry, Seun

1 Like

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iamnawty, missnawty, how far oremi. Happy sunday.

Shout out to my goons. Been long you feel me tongue

Lucaz
Emperorlee
Jarizod big head undecided
Daddysly, same as isaacsly undecided undecided
Aderola15
Stflerdrug

And so on and so forth smiley
Happy sunday
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by IamNawty(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:

Lucaz
Emperorlee
Aderola15
Stflerdrug

Happy sunday
happy Sunday bestie.. And happy Sunday to u guys too. Bn long u guys saw us huhn?
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
obontami:
Killerman bro 've you killed 'em with this grin
. Salute to ugoo my breh, from another ma

1 Like

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by OreoPaschal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice write up Killerman! ... cool

1 Like

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamNawty:
happy Sunday bestie.. And happy Sunday to u guys too. Bn long u guys saw us huhn?
abi ooo. Ore, what's up nah.
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
OreoPaschal:
what type of girl supports this op claim undermining women, your way no pure

1 Like

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by obontami: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:

Luc az
Em perorlee
Jari zod big head undecided
Da ddysly, same as isaacsly undecided undecided
Ad erola15
Stf lerdrug

Happy sunday
don't even think about it angry
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by IamNawty(f): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
abi ooo. Ore, what's up nah.
here is dry jare.! I wan go sleep
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
obontami:
don't even think about it angry
think about what undecided undecided
Not saluting my friends undecided
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
IamNawty:
here is dry jare.! I wan go sleep
so me abi cry cry
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by obontami: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
think about what undecided undecided Not saluting my friends undecided
you know what I mean
Don't derail this thread. angry
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
obontami:
you know what I mean

Don't derail this thread. angry
what is a thread undecided undecided
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by McBrooklyn(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by obontami: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
what is a thread undecided undecided
be warned angry
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
obontami:
be warned angry
alaye, leave me jare undecided undecided
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Paul, u never hear say cucumber don dey take over?

Dey dere make pant dey wear u.
D number of snatches to slay are reducing on a daily

2 Likes

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:

Lucaz
Emperorlee
Aderola15
Stflerdrug

Happy sunday

my small yansh baby girl..dem kidnap u
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by OreoPaschal(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
judeefcc:
what type of girl supports this op claim undermining women, your way no pure
Hahahhaha. EFCC! What does my username portraits? cheesy
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

my small yansh baby girl..dem kidnap u
Big head boy undecided
No smiley
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
OreoPaschal:
she knows the truth when she sees it.
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
Big head boy undecided
No smiley

Am happy they didn't cos there will be no way I'll yansh ur sweet pussy again smiley
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

Am happy they didn't cos there will be no way I'll yansh ur sweet pussy again smiley
ode ni e
Ode
Mumu
Omokekere onisokuso
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
ode ni e
Ode
Mumu
Omokekere onisokuso

oniranu Omo grin

when will I finally get to put my 20-inchhh konnddo inside ur ever-wet slit
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

oniranu Omo grin

when will I finally get to put my 20-inchhh konnddo inside ur ever-wet slit
Cucumber is better than your kondo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
Cucumber is better than your kondo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ah knew u were a lessbo!!! who in her right senses rejects a 20-inchhh konnddo !!

epp me record a 10 hours video of u chookingg cucumber inside ur pussy smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Meet Man Who Married ‘cobra Snake's, Goes On A Date With It (photos) / My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me / Madness At Its Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.