Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Most Annoying Things Men Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Annoying Things Men Do (2827 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 3:43am On May 01, 2009
Well guys you have listed out the most annoying things we do so now it is the ladies turn to list out the annoy stuff you guys do so ladies let us go.
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 5:08am On May 01, 2009
Come on ladies dont be shy the men have had their talk now it is our turn
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Sissy3(f): 5:50am On May 01, 2009
i hate when a guy is talking to you and grabbing his crotch at the same time, like seriously who are they trying to impress?
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by lizzyA(f): 8:10am On May 01, 2009
Telling their friends about how they made love 2 their girlfriends.
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 8:11am On May 01, 2009
i hate when i guy thinks he can buy my interest in him, i will just eat your money and leave. And if you have a whole lot i will just keep eating it
@ Lizzy
i also do that so no big deal it is an ego thing
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by ladybam(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2009
lizzy A:

jeezzzz.?

i hate men dat brag about their sexual escapades. i mean, like wat's d big deal. not like it makes them perfect in d act. and @ d end, u discover dat dey r rubbish in bed. angry angry
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2009
One of my ex boyfriends video taped me and him making love with his camera phone and showed it to all his friends. Some of the tried to ask me out behind his back, i guess that is what they do and i wasnt really angry i just loved the attention his friends gave me after that (one of his friend told me excepting i will date him grin)
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Phemytrend: 8:43am On May 01, 2009
I think this happen among ladies as well, bt men don't notice it cool cool
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2009
@phemytrend
Are u talkin about talkin to your friends about my love make with your boyfriend/lover/husband/wife/girlfriend
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by maray(f): 8:48am On May 01, 2009
Telling obvious lies just to get in btw ur legs,then dumps u later on aim.
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 8:50am On May 01, 2009
Bad boys that beat their girlfriends, sleep around and drink & smoke
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Nobody: 8:53am On May 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

i hate when a guy is talking to you and grabbing his crotch at the same time, like seriously who are they trying to impress?
   grin     grin     grin    So that you see the thang!    cheesy

lizzy A:

This is normal thing among guys,  esp,  1st time when the girl still dey shark the guy  cheesy  if you like hate it  grin but later we don't.

Tranngirls:

One of my ex boyfriends video taped me and him making love with his camera phone and showed it to all his friends. Some of the tried to ask me out behind his back, i guess that is what they do and i wasnt really angry i just loved the attention his friends gave me after that (one of his friend told me excepting i will date him  grin)
Why did you allow your boyfriend to video you? I don't know what is wrong with girls of nowadays,  Send me copy of the Video,  I go like see too.  grin

maray:

Telling obvious lies just to get in btw ur legs,then dumps u later on aim.
Na waooo,  Boyz don show Girls pepper oo!!!  grin  Ma Lo Ma skelenbenbe!!  cheesy

Tranngirls:

Bad boys that beat their girlfriends, sleep around and drink & smoke
This kinda of guys na real MAD! RUN RUN!!! cheesy
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by acidrop(f): 8:57am On May 01, 2009
i hate it when guys are just clueless dont know wat to do especcially when u in that moment and they jst kill d vibe out of common stupidity
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Tranngirls(f): 9:00am On May 01, 2009
@faakay
I didnt know how he did it but it happened anyway you will have to ask him, he always video tapes all the girls he makes love to including prostitutes as well.
@acidrop
Guys arent mind readers so dont blame them, they usually have alot on their minds and the ones that arent clueless be careful because all that is in their mind is how to make love to u n leave
But it is not to say i hate men, it is just things they do
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by iice(f): 10:01am On May 01, 2009
Nothing really. . .except the crotch grabbing thing, i'm basically in tune with them cool
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by unfaded(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2009
Tranngirls:

@faakay
I didnt know how he did it but it happened anyway you will have to ask him, he always video tapes all the girls he makes love to including prostitutes as well.

Are u still with this guy, the real annoying thing is girls like you indulge guys like this;
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Secretz(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2009
I find proud men annoying! It irritates the hell out of me! grin

@ sissy, honey, next time they grab their crutch, you too, grab your breast! lol tongue
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by 190: 11:35am On May 01, 2009
what about the most annonying things females do!

and funny enuf males are here condeming themselves
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by iice(f): 11:50am On May 01, 2009
There is already a thread for the women.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96807.0.html
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by dae(f): 1:18pm On May 01, 2009
Hate it when a dude calls and calls like the world will end the next minute and ontop of that, asks me details of where i've been, wat i been doing, ETC --- we're not marrried/engaged, Lemme live ma life! Life na one shot - no photocopy, i wan gbadun am o jare!
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Igwe9(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2009
dae:

Hate it when a dude calls and calls like the world will end the next minute and ontop of that, asks me details of where i've been, wat i been doing, ETC --- we're not marrried/engaged, Lemme live ma life! Life na one shot -  no photocopy, i wan gbadun am o jare!
I've been enjoying all the posts here  cool until i saw this crap of yours, how on earth do find your man asking after your well being annoying. sad
I don't blame you sha, not all women are wife materials tongue likewise men undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by follypimpi(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2009
Ooppps,Wrong thread.
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by dae(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2009
Igwe.:

I've been enjoying all the posts here  cool until i saw this crap of yours, how on earth do find your man asking after your well being annoying. sad
I don't blame you sha, not all women are wife materials tongue likewise men undecided

Right, right and its just a pity how DESPERATE and INSECURE some men could be. Now listen - i'm not saying a dude shouldnt  call me, BUT when it gets to calling me 5 times/hour everyday and asking me where i went dat i didnt pick up his call even after speaking to him 20mins ago --- now that i call "Crap"! get it now!?!?  
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Igwe9(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2009
dae:

Right, right and its just a pity how DESPERATE and INSECURE some men could be. Now listen - i'm not saying a dude shouldnt  call me, BUT when it gets to calling me 5 times/hour everyday and asking me where i went dat i didnt pick up his call even after speaking to him 20mins ago --- now that i call "Crap"! get it now!?!?  
I hear you! even when you 're the only thing in his mind grin. Ok na! Is a pity how some men give their women the kind of  attention  they do not even deserve sad
nevertheless, one man's meat can be another man's poison. 
  cheesy
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Secretz(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2009
Igwe.:

I hear you! even when you 're the only thing in his mind grin. Ok na! Is a pity how some men give their women the kind of attention they do not even deserve sad
cheesy

I am sorry my dear brodda, that is not attention, that is a pest, every 20 mins? haba, that is just too much! If a woman did that, you would be calling us crazy stalkers! tongue
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by Igwe9(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2009
whatever lipsrsealed, it's only when you give your partner that cause for alarm! cool
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by emmanas(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2009
hi ladies, i like all d post i hv read, but i think ds wat makes u trip 4 ur various guys,
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by dae(f): 2:09pm On May 01, 2009
I hear you! even when you 're the only thing in his mind . Ok na! Is a pity how some men give their women the kind of  attention  they do not even deserve  

Secretz:

I am sorry my dear brodda, that is not attention, that is a pest, every 20 mins? haba, that is just too much! If a woman did that, you would be calling us crazy stalkers! tongue
LoL, my sista, you dey listen to am? hissss -- how u dey jare?

@ igwe -- Only tin on his mind ko, only tin behind his balls ni. hissssss ---- Bwoy!! its called its called OBSESSION!!!! --- i can bet you, no dude can take that nonsense, he'll dump the girl ASAP --- when a girl calls u 5 times/hr and keeps on stalking you all day that u cant even have your own alone time, you call that "giving attention"? weirdo shocked ----Chei!!! tufiaaa!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by IFELEKE(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2009
Secretz:

and what is ''not too much?'' calling you once in 2 days?
why don't you just tell him to stop calling you frequently instead of picking holes in the act?
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by chikito1(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2009
I dont like guys snoring and talking to deaf ears.
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by sistawoman: 2:14pm On May 01, 2009
Igwe.:

whatever lipsrsealed, it's only when you give your partner that cause for alarm! cool

I have to agree mostly.  Unless a man is just a stalker in nature, most times they call like that when they are afraid you will cheat or someone else will snatch you or they suspect you of something foul.

@poster,
I hate the pride that wont let them admit that they are wrong.
Re: The Most Annoying Things Men Do by emmanas(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2009
'dae', am sure if ur guy didn't call u'll still hv 2 complain of nt calg

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has Stopped Calling Me / Guys Only / 15 Types Of Men To Avoid Dating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.