Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji (26274 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by pongwa(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2015
rallymento:
Pls Mod correct the topic.. It should be "EzeNdi-Igbo in Akure" not Eze ndi Igbo!!! Beside I am neither a subject to a Yoruba king nor his Child.....I am an Igbo man and I am only subjected to God and my family........
you are just another idiot from Igbo land

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by tuna4servi(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Now u know ur boss, so next time don't be rude
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by IGBOSON1: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
GentleToks:
I am an Akure indegene and it's a known fact that Igbos have enjoyed a peaceful co-existence with Yorubas in Akure for years. You need to see the Igbos in Akure to know what i am talking about; they have literally become Akure bona fide indegenes with their children speaking the local dialect fluently.

However, it will be suicidal for Igbos not to be boundary conscious like their Hausas/Fulanis counterparts who are equally at the same level with Igbos as far as business and population are concerned. The Hausas/Fulanis own all the shops in Sabo along Odo-Ijoka road towards the state stadium and all the way towards the mini Sabo along Oba-Adesida road. They own all the shops in the Sabo at Odo-Ikoyi junction as well as the money exchange business by Post office junction towards Oba palace.

These Hausas/Fulanis are making their freaking Benjamis but maintaining and keeping low profile. Igbos need to learn that spirit of humility and respect from these Hausas/Fulanis.

In eventuality of Igbos being seen by Akure indegenes as tribal enemies, the outcome could better be imagined. Those guys aren't smiling menh cos war/fight is their daily watchwords. I believed that some Igbo elders witnessed what happened in Akure in early 80s(Omoboriowo riot in which Akure indegenes were burning and killing people on the streets).

I ll implore Igbos not to allow the money they have made to get into their heads cos money is the bane of all evil. The peace and sanity they have enjoyed over 50years in Akure should be protected and cherished at all cost by obeying and respecting our traditional values. That's the only demand(Respect our cultural values) of Akure people from Igbos and others unlike where Igbos are being taxed by the indegenes. Nobody is taxing or demanding all sorts from Igbos in Akure and this alone should be appreciated by Igbos.

^^^Just shut up and go to work!

It's clear who the bigger person is in all this! It was only necessary to draw a line under the entire sordid affair so everyone can try to move on, but it's clear you fools still see nothing wrong in physically attacking a fully grown man over a perceived 'disrespect' and you're coming here to spew cra/p!

However you want to sugarcoat it, the underlying reason for the attack on the Eze Ndigbo is a festering hatred and intolerance for Igbos in general by the attackers concerned!
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
It is high time we abolish this indigenous heritage in Nigeria, it suppose to be that any state you are residing or born or your father or mother is from, the person will be automatic indigene of that place, true federalism that is what they practice in this countries like Ghana, South Africa, Cameroon, USA, EU, Canada etc, I wonder why Nigeria own is different, If we want one Nigeria there have to be radical overhaul of system of things, de recognize ethnicity and empower mass mixed up of tribes. People are not suppose to be immigrant in a Country of their own, it shows that the country is not country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Rayhut:
It is high time we abolish this indigenous heritage in Nigeria, it suppose to that any start you are residing or born or your father or mother is from, the person will be automatic indigene of that place, true federalism that is what they practice in this countries like Ghana, South Africa, Cameroon, USA, EU, Canada etc, I wonder why Nigeria own is different, If we want one Nigeria there have radical overhaul of system of things, de recognize ethnicity and empower mass mixed up of tribes.
Thunder fire that your head .... Omo ti o ni Iran... Go and tell the Zulu king that rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Dcaliphate(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
GentleToks:
I am an Akure indegene and it's a known fact that Igbos have enjoyed a peaceful co-existence with Yorubas in Akure for years. You need to see the Igbos in Akure to know what i am talking about; they have literally become Akure bona fide indegenes with their children speaking the local dialect fluently.

However, it will be suicidal for Igbos not to be boundary conscious like their Hausas/Fulanis counterparts who are equally at the same level with Igbos as far as business and population are concerned. The Hausas/Fulanis own all the shops in Sabo along Odo-Ijoka road towards the state stadium and all the way towards the mini Sabo along Oba-Adesida road. They own all the shops in the Sabo at Odo-Ikoyi junction as well as the money exchange business by Post office junction towards Oba palace.

These Hausas/Fulanis are making their freaking Benjamis but maintaining and keeping low profile. Igbos need to learn that spirit of humility and respect from these Hausas/Fulanis.

In eventuality of Igbos being seen by Akure indegenes as tribal enemies, the outcome could better be imagined. Those guys aren't smiling menh cos war/fight is their daily watchwords. I believed that some Igbo elders witnessed what happened in Akure in early 80s(Omoboriowo riot in which Akure indegenes were burning and killing people on the streets).

I ll implore Igbos not to allow the money they have made to get into their heads cos money is the bane of all evil. The peace and sanity they have enjoyed over 50years in Akure should be protected and cherished at all cost by obeying and respecting our traditional values. That's the only demand(Respect our cultural values) of Akure people from Igbos and others unlike where Igbos are being taxed by the indegenes. Nobody is taxing or demanding all sorts from Igbos in Akure and this alone should be appreciated by Igbos.

i've lived in Akure, bro, majority of business outfits and huge building structures are owned by Ibos, not Hausa/Fulanis, truth be told.
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by murphyibiam15(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
GentleToks:

dont u think they are yorubas too living in the south east....if u dont know let me tell u that they are many of them and most yorubas make the cloth i wear here...and for the riot and giving us history of previous destruction of non-indigenes by ondo natives in 80s do u think anybody has the monopoly of violence? u guys shouldnt turn a beautiful thread like this for some personal gains .
shalom

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Dcaliphate:

i've lived in Akure, bro, majority of business outfits and huge building structures are owned by Ibos, not Hausa/Fulanis, truth be told.
Soon to be razed in the next pogrom
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by wolfskin: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Uniben4sure:
So he knew all along that he wasn't fit to challenge the Deji in his own land yet he went on with his braggado?

It is now that he has been humiliated in the most degrading manner that he's realizing he should have swallowed the humble pie early enough.

My Igbo brothers can't stop' falling'my hands in other people's lands.
i must commend your stupidity broh

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
murphyibiam15:

dont u think they are yorubas too living in the south east....if u dont know let me tell u that they are many of them and most yorubas make the cloth i wear here...and for the riot and giving us history of previous destruction of non-indigenes by ondo natives in 80s do u think anybody has the monopoly of violence? u guys shouldnt turn a beautiful thread like this for some personal gains .
shalom
Beat the drum... We shall dance better than you

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by simplycarro: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Egbooes always acting before thinking and eventually running into problems.
Very useless people. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2015
angels09:

Thunder fire that your head .... Omo ti o ni Iran... Go and tell the Zulu king that rubbish
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by RickyTan: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2015
As far as I am concerned we are all Nigerians, but Akure no be Lagos so respect your host. Good move.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2015
angels09:

Can't you counter what I have said, why insulting. I wish you back to sender 100 fold. Zulu that you mentioned, if you are a citizen of South Africa and you are born in Zulu area,you learn their language, you are part of them irrespective of your parents origin. You can say I am a Zulu.
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by tsdarkside(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:
This changes nothing.....our guards are still up and will remain up......iboes must get their Biafra......these people are up to no good and can never be trusted.....Yoruba ronu o...... grin......they are genetically incapable of living a honest life in peace with anybody....... angry

good morning,my queen... grin grin
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by DanielPop(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Save it for the Hausa-fulanis who keep killing/kidnapping all over the place. You should be angry over what they did to your elder Falae. The Igbos are only showing their humility and respect that has seen them embraced in every country on earth! Reply if you think i am Yoruba grin

Activa:
Hope the ethnic warlords are learning one or two things from here.
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2015
omenka:
They won't!! They know better than the Eze and the Deji. Watch them turn this thread on its head.

Nice move- all we want is peace. In peace comes harmony, progress and growth.

Hope all waring factions sheath their swords and accept this olive branch so we can concentrate on more pressing issues.
I hope so too bro..
Nothing can be compared to love and peace.
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Uniben4sure: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2015
wolfskin:
i must commend your stupidity broh
You call it stupidity but I call it reality.

I had expected that with all the noise the Igbo traders made, they would have organized at least a protest to call the attention of the federal government and the world to the alleged injustice meted on them by the Deji and other Akure indigenes. But no! They only ranted like women and nown crowned their stupidity by going back to beg the Deji. Two things can be inferred from their action: 1, they never had a case ab initio or 2, they are cowards who can't defend themselves in the face of supposed injustice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by porshuch: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2015
This is how life is meant to be, when u offend always apologies, then the world will be at peace. Weldon Eze. Udo!
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by RickyTan: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:
This changes nothing.....our guards are still up and will remain up......iboes must get their Biafra......these people are up to no good and can never be trusted.....Yoruba ronu o...... grin......they are genetically incapable of living a honest life in peace with anybody....... angry

What are you even saying now? You want another conflict in your own country? The one in the North East with BH is not enough for you?
You are all emotions (jealousy) and little mature logic.
Ready our own senseless commentary - "Genetically incapable of living 'A' honest life in peace...?"

They conflict that you are pushing for might devour you and your loved ones first. So grow up!

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by deadie(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2015
GentleToks:

Tax Igbos specially because they are not Nigerians? The sense of privilege and entitlement that some people have is seriously mind-boggling. Only in Nigeria will people think that not being taxed specially because of tribe is ought to be appreciated/celebrated. And people go about wondering why people want Biafra.
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Uniben4sure:
You call it stupidity but I call it reality.

I had expected that with all the noise the Igbo traders made, they would have organized at least a protest to call the attention of the federal government and the world to the alleged injustice meted on them by the Deji and other Akure indigenes. But no! They only ranted like women and nown crowned their stupidity by going back to beg the Deji. Two things can be inferred from their action: 1, they never had a case ab initio or 2, they are cowards who can't defend themselves in the face of supposed injustice.
So you want the Igbos to start protesting over minute issue, in any place you go around the world you are subject to the institutional authorities there, that is not cowardice in any way, did Oba later dethrone the Eze Ndi Igbo and remove those the igbos appointed to oversee the market which was the bone of contention in the fracas.
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by tolexy007(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Mologi:
The right thing at the wrong time..

Human beans..
is never too late, stop preaching your hate gospel.... angry
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by DelticStephEn(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Uniben4sure:
So he knew all along that he wasn't fit to challenge the Deji in his own land yet he went on with his braggado?

It is now that he has been humiliated in the most degrading manner that he's realizing he should have swallowed the humble pie early enough.

My Igbo brothers can't stop' falling'my hands in other people's lands.
I HV always known you are a scam hiding behind "I am Igbo" to set d Igbo up.
may you and your entire family die in car crash and accident
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Uniben4sure: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Rayhut:

So you want the Igbos to start protesting over minute issue, in any place you go around the world you are subject to the institutional authorities there, that is not cowardice in any way, did Oba letter dethrone the Eze Ndi Igbo and remove those the igbos appointed to oversee the market which was the bone of contention in the fracas.
So it was a minute issue? Why did they make so much noise about it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Rayhut:

Can't you counter what I have said, why insulting. I wish you back to sender 100 fold. Zulu that you mentioned, if you are a citizen of South Africa and you are born in Zulu area,you learn their language, you are part of them irrespective of your parents origin. You can say I am a Zulu.
Shatap go to the Zulu land.... It will not happen in here
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by rallymento(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2015
pongwa:
you are just another idiot from Igbo land
then you are a B.astard from Yoruba land. Stinky Dir.ty Bastar.d!
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by mideactive: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Idiots like u can only talk on NL,u'r yet 2 do anything about ur brother doing frog jump in DSS underground cell..

FreeGlobe:

and what will you do? where were you when fulani herdsmen captured akure?
Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by MrMbaM: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
[s]
IGBOSON1:

^^^Just shut up and go to work!

It's clear who the bigger person is in all this! It was only necessary to draw a line under the entire sordid affair so everyone can try to move on, but it's clear you fools still see nothing wrong in physically attacking a fully grown man over a perceived 'disrespect' and you're coming here to spew cra/p!

However you want to sugarcoat it, the underlying reason for the attack on the Eze Ndigbo is a festering hatred and intolerance for Igbos in general by the attackers concerned!
[/s]

Accursed yeebhoe ediot, you are the one to shut the gutter you call a mouth. I thought you never do wells said you only go to Lagos and not other SW states, you are all full of pride and empty noise, everyone now see you ediots as shameless being. Your cursed Igwe was flogged for being arrogant and disrespectful, go back to your cursed red mud land if you are not happy about it. Shameless 5th class citizen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2015
The real Igbos will never support biafra but those without foresight nd lack the trait of peaceful co habitance are shouting around for freedom. Hail Igbos Hail one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji by Uniben4sure: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2015
DelticStephEn:

I HV always known you are a scam hiding behind "I am Igbo" to set d Igbo up.
may you and your entire family die in car crash and accident
I am full blooded Igbo guy, but I am tired of ranting, ranting and more ranting. If you know you have genuine case, stand your ground and fight for it. But if you know you lack the willpower to fight, then give up and stop ranting. Maybe by giving up, you might end up achieving your aim.

Capich!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.