Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update (34557 Views)

Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Nigerian Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Day 4 Of Ministerial Nominees' Screening - Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by IYANGBALI: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
the lazy thieves have adjourned for the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by naptu2: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
yetunsbay:
Imagine! wife of three times state governor,four times wife of serving senator,also a serving Honourable House of Reps & nw ministerial nominee

Her father, Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim, was also a minister in the First Republic and the leader of the GNPP in the Second Republic. Her father's godfather, Sir Kashim Ibrahim, was Governor of Northern Nigeria in the 1960s.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by myselfonly: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
They adjourned to allow Saraki go do his runs on how to face the tribunal tomorrow. It's a well thought-out plan. And I think that's how it's gonna be for the 3 day trial.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by blacksta(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is a good and profitable business

Yet Onliners want to die over Ameachi..... Politics is padi padi arrangement whether APC or PDP ....Ameachi will bow and go tomorrow
everything already arranged

What a Joke

I have lost interest in whatever happens in the political space of Nigeria - One big joke.

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Superstar007:

So, because she's a member of the house of reps. She's above answering questions?
Not my rule, it's the senates'
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by nigeriancuban: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
screening or no screening ameachi is already a minister ,these are just stumpholes created by some anemies of forwardness and supporters of backwardness
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Superstar007(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:
Not my rule, it's the senates'
BS.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by akpos2050(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
K i hear u
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by akpos2050(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Even if Ameachi will be screened, let him just face d law after all saraki is going to face his own 2moro grin
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by JJCE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
ckmayoca:

Lol... person from ibarapa wetin u expect.
u missed it, his from Oke-Ogun saki precisely, proudly sakite..
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by JJCE(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
do we have ministry of local issues and chieftancy affairs ?that is where he should be sent to
just try and work hard, so that at least you will be a ministerial nominee before you leave this earth....

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Your father is in the monkey section of the zoo

SHE-MALE
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by JJCE(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
IyaIode:
Culture ministry fit am well. Mumu man
just try to attain his position in life before you dish him
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by RAO1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
ckmayoca:

Lol... person from ibarapa wetin u expect.
Where exactly in Ibarapa?..... mofo...... lack of info. I ll get a job for u @ vanguard
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]SARAKI is more concerned with His CCT Trial Than His Legislative duties! What A Shame!!!

Bunch Of Idiootuss!!! Mtcheeeeewwww!!![/size]

Pls I need you to clarify something foe me here.

Do you think Saraki necessarily needs to appear at the CCT tomorrow since the AC postponed indefinitely their judgement?

Don't you think CCT will stop the Saraki case till after Appeal court reads their judgement?

Pls I only need your clarification in this case as things are becoming complicated to me
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
kaycid77:

SHE-MALE
iya e
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
JJCE:
just try and work hard, so that at least you will be a ministerial nominee before you leave this earth....
ministerial nominee? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked is that your own aspiration?i pity you. I have better plans for myself than just being a ministerial nominee like you tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by RAO1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
a kii pa odu oya loju ota eni.. ..most ppl showing hatred cus of his beard.. Haba!
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by RAO1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
JJCE:
send me wasawas, pls
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by yetunsbay(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
stinggy:

Na dem dem as usual

Reason no one should fight online or offline for any politician!!
exactly hw it is u've pointed out
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by smsdigito: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Today's screening is all about Amaechi

The lion of Ubima

The field Marshall of common sense revolution

The slayer of PDP

The only pain in Wike's tummy

The destroyer of GEJ/ Mama Piss show

The headache of all the Wailers both home and abroad.

God bless Oluwarotimi Amaechi!

God bless Nigeria!!

God bless Us all except the Wailers!!!
lol... grin
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by Jesusloveyou: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mekyno:

lol.....he is too straight forward in answering questn; answering without tact.
Is he sayin it is a sin for a christian to consult babalawo, while it is not for a muslim?
how can a Christian consult babalawo, such is not a Christian, and it may not be wrong for a Muslim to visit babalawo,

1 Like

Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ckmayoca: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
RAO1:

Where exactly in Ibarapa?..... mofo...... lack of info. I ll get a job for u @ vanguard

Why r u pained? I ain't unemployed so I don't need ya job perv.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by ckmayoca: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
JJCE:

Correct my bro. Dis how reasonable ppl respond online.
Re: Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update by RAO1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
ckmayoca:

Why r u pained? I ain't unemployed so I don't need ya job perv.
it doesn't mean, Ogbeni..... vanguard needs ppl like u for false info

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.